Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -.Preet.-

Hey Rani...
It's amazing and I really want to know the reason behind Arnav's Behavior and the rest can be decided on that part only...and yes, will be back with the answers in a while *I need to think and It's really diifficult*

The reason behind Arnav's behavior is that he was really immature 3 years ago and he thought it was fun playing with another person's emotions!!! He didn't think it would hurt the other person! He was confused as to what he really wanted!! It took him 3 years to realize his mistakes, but as the saying goes "better late than never!"
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutiepie Rani

The reason behind Arnav's behavior is that he was really immature 3 years ago and he thought it was fun playing with another person's emotions!!! He didn't think it would hurt the other person! He was confused as to what he really wanted!! It took him 3 years to realize his mistakes, but as the saying goes "better late than never!"

Thank you so much for explaining 😳 I thought, it's something else. Well, I agree with u, It's good to be late than never. But is it really realization or He is repeating his previous deeds like playing with her feelings...I am confusing you or I am completely lost 🀣
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: -.Preet.-

Thank you so much for explaining 😳 I thought, it's something else. Well, I agree with u, It's good to be late than never. But is it really realization or He is repeating his previous deeds like playing with her feelings...I am confusing you or I am completely lost 🀣

From his actions & words he does not seem to be repeating his previous deeds. He seems to be a changed and more matured man for the better.

Khushi can only hope he stays this way!! 😳
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

From his actions & words he does not seem to be repeating his previous deeds. He seems to be a changed and more matured man for the better.

Khushi can only hope he stays this way!! 😳

If this is the case, then one can only hope that He is a changed one and Khushi will be happy in her life with her friend πŸ˜ƒ
Sorry  for bothering u too much with my queries πŸ˜•
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
not a problem! actually this isn't arnav and khushi's story. it's my own! 🀣
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
   cont it rani would love to read😳
RadhaKrishan thumbnail

not a problem! actually this isn't arnav and khushi's story. it's my own! 🀣

I know, u have written in the start that It's a true story and the way u have explained everything. It makes it clear that it's ur story...So, I will wish u all the Best...and will hope that ur Barun is really a changed person now πŸ˜ƒ
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
he def seems to be a changed person!! i hope he doesn't prove me wrong!

okay guys since you all want me to continue i shall do so soon! :)
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
All the Best πŸ‘πŸΌ
and yes, do continue and if possible let me know about it 😳
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
okay i will continue it, but the continuation won't be based on a true story because even i don't know how this story is going to end! πŸ€£