Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

   
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

MMT Tuesday~Majnu Gali Zindabad~ (Page 29)

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 27495

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Gud nite UdhaySmile


@ Ami, Ha ha... Megha creates problem for Mohan????

  Mrs.MuseebatLOLROFL  ROFL

Thats why i gave that name in my OS Mr./Mrs. Museebat. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Nanhi_Angel--khushi---RadhaRani-

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Megha reading mohan's heartLOL! Woh kuch nahi samjhegi. Uska brain sahi tarah se kaam nahi kar raha hai. 

Didn't you see today when guru said mohan loved this girl, she said mohan doesn't believe in love. What yaar? Can't anyone guess what could be the story that too with state of that photo, it is very obvious case of Break-up. Phir bhi mirchi madam ko explanation ki zaroorat hai!. 
kabhi kabhi main bhi na lagta ahi bahng chadha ke comemnt karti hoon LOL
u have a point it was obvious that its a case of breakup...
to kay hoga fir...  akhir woh unhe milane ki koshish karegi ya nahi???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Nanhi_Angel-RadhaRani-

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Thats why i gave that name in my OS Mr./Mrs. Museebat. 
have u updated 3rd part???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Joined: 24 July 2011
Posts: 6567

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Megha reading mohan's heartLOL! Woh kuch nahi samjhegi. Uska brain sahi tarah se kaam nahi kar raha hai. 

Didn't you see today when guru said mohan loved this girl, she said mohan doesn't believe in love. What yaar? Can't anyone guess what could be the story that too with state of that photo, it is very obvious case of Break-up. Phir bhi mirchi madam ko explanation ki zaroorat hai!. 
kabhi kabhi main bhi na lagta ahi bahng chadha ke comemnt karti hoon LOL
u have a point it was obvious that its a case of breakup...
to kay hoga fir...  akhir woh unhe milane ki koshish karegi ya nahi???



Megha believes in love... Love is the matter of heart, not mind... So when it comes to the matter of love, Megha's mind doesn't workLOL  LOL

Leave it.. lets not discuss abt Megha's brain here...   

For the question  wat happens next after Rashmi's entry, CVs has to answer... Lets wait and watch... Weekend tak yeh pataa chal sakta hain ki NBT ke naav kis aur jaa rahaa hain?LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15--khushi--

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Joined: 18 March 2011
Posts: 27495

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --khushi--

Originally posted by Sunna_Deewani

Thats why i gave that name in my OS Mr./Mrs. Museebat. 
have u updated 3rd part???

I'm a little stuck. I was thinking of two ideas, so that confused me as to which one to take up. So i will do it tomorrow. 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Joined: 27 August 2010
Posts: 12282

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nanhi_Angel

Megha believes in love... Love is the matter of heart, not mind... So when it comes to the matter of love, Megha's mind doesn't workLOL  LOL

Leave it.. lets not discuss abt Megha's brain here...   

For the question  wat happens next after Rashmi's entry, CVs has to answer... Lets wait and watch... Weekend tak yeh pataa chal sakta hain ki NBT ke naav kis aur jaa rahaa hain?LOL

reshu agar sari baatien lets wait n watch pe chhodh de to yeh MMT mein hume makhiyan marni padengi LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Nanhi_Angel

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Joined: 25 February 2010
Posts: 26325

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Guys... please reserve your places in tomorrow's thread... My net is slow today so please someone PM the link to other members.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2927028#55654166

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15Nanhi_Angel--khushi--

Nanhi_Angel IF-Rockerz
Nanhi_Angel
Nanhi_Angel

Joined: 24 July 2011
Posts: 6567

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Guys, Didn't u enjoy Nanhi - Guru's dance today?ROFL  ROFL

And Megha-Mohan's smile...so cute... both were looking like kids while laughing...Wink

But i couldn't enjoy it completely bcoz of Indu's entry...Angry

the way Mohan asked Indu " Toh tumhe meri hansi achcha nahin lagta hain?" was so touching...

Megha telling Mohan not to do such mazaak again becoz afterall Renu is her bhaabhi and Mohan nodding like a child...LOL  love dtht bit... So adorable pair...Tongue


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nirvanica15--khushi---RadhaRani-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index