Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

FF: Dil Tho Paagal Hai (changed title) Chap 2 pg 3 (Page 3)

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by subiscs

heyy nice start!!!

Heyyy..
Thank Youuu!!' Big smile
M glad u liked it!! Smile Smile

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
simply superb
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mollycoddle

simply superb

Awww Thank youuu!!! Smile
MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
awesome loooved it!! plz pm me the next part!!
cant wait!
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavluvkhushi

awesome loooved it!! plz pm me the next part!!
cant wait!

Thank youuu!!! M glad u liked it!!I sure will try.. Smile
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

Chapter:2 Tu Saala Kaam Se Gaya
Chapter 2:

KHUSHI!!!!!! yelled Arnav.

All the college students turned and looked at the Raizada. The hunk of the college.

Girls hated how he was always after Khushi. But they knew she was the only girl in the world after his sister he could tolerate for more than a hour. He was the playboy, the crazy but the sexiest guy of college. He was khushis jaan.

At first everyone thought of them as a couple, but the two always laughed it off. They only thought of eachother as friends. But a boy and a girl can never never be just friends. It was the same case with the two.

Where's Khushi Arnav asked quietly. He was sure he doesn't have to speak loud to get an answer. When he asked something he would get the same answer from all the gurls surrounding him. Except only one girl in the world who would just roll her eyes and walk away.

Guys even answered him just to befriend him and get attention from girls. But that wasn't how Arnav Singh Raizada worked. He only had one friend, who was his life, his life manager, his life support, his half soul. He was nothing without her, as she was nothing without him.

She's at the playground, she looked really mad. Said all the girls. Arnav smirked at the effect he had on them.

But then he was shocked.

OH SHIT! he said out loud before running to his chashmish.

It was drizzling and Arnav saw her sitting on her best friend for life- the bench! Arnav rolled his eyes before running out in the rain. He hated rain, but anything for his life partner.

He sat quietly beside her. Every minute that passed he went close to her. By now almost half of the college was gathered out near the playground including some of the teachers to see the best relationship they had ever experienced in their lives.

They wished they also had a Arnav or a Khushi in their life. A friend who would do anything..ANYTHING..for the other.

The principle stared at his two most favorite students and sat on the nearest bench to eavesdrop on how Arnav apologizes.

He was the best principle of any college in the world. He was not a tyrant or a dictator or a president type. He was the best friend type president. He joked around with his students and played pranks on teachers along with the students. Just like the teachers did.

The Delhi College was one of the best colleges in the country, where students were treated in the best way as possible. Every high school student prayed to be part of that college. Girls chose it because of Arnav and also because of the college always being in news for the fun stuff the teachers along with principle allowed, along with the best studies.

Students were taught by using stuff they liked and were interested in. Like playing charades for history class, antakshari for drama class, and pictionary for math and English class.

Every class was taught using games in that way students could Learn and memorize without being bored. The games and the fun in learning led to the college being in the top
Position in India for the highest grades in exams.

Arnav slid a little more closer to Khushi. Who moved away.

Dil..he said after a few minutes.

Everyone heard him as it had gotten very quiet.

Khushi dil..he repeated waiting for her to continue their friendship rhyme.

He slid a little close but as Khushi moved away she fell on the wet ground!

Arnav stared and bursted into fits of laughter. No one else laughed as they were scared of Arnav. Nobody dared to laugh at his Khushi. And anyone who did they will see the worst of him.

She looked at him and at the dirt on her suit. She glared before getting up and moving away.

Hey c'mon chashmish he said in his cool voice pulling her by her wrist towards his hard stone chest.

She punched him in his stomach but he didn't flinch neither lose his grip on her.

Let go you stupid laad governor!!! She yelled out loud. No one spoke to Arnav like that, they all were too scared. Only Khushi spoke like that. And he loved it cz it made him feel he had a right on her just like she did. He thanked god (don't be surprised it's just the beginning youll get your angry Raizada soon) he was grateful for having Khushi. The only girl who was close and was not a girlfriend.

He stared at her. She stared back.

A peon came to Arnav even though the principle(imagine Anupam Kher like in kuch kuch hota hai with the wig he wears during the show) had tried to stop him while sitting on the bench.

Here's the suspension letter, Princy(principle is called that) has signed it for her. She has left.

Khushi stared at Arnav, surprised.

You got her suspended!!!! She yelled.

Arnav took deep breaths before speaking in a low dangerous tone.

No one..and I mean NO ONE dares to mess with Arnav Singh Raizadas chashmish like that. She threw smoothie at your face, just because she was my girlfriend doesn't mean she dares to mess with YOU!

Khushi looked at him. She never saw this possessive Arnav unless it concerned her or Anjali di.

And you...you were serious about her! Arnav!! You loved her this is all my fault! I shouldn't have! It's all my fault! You loved her and I!!! Damn me!! Khushi yelled without taking a breath.

Arnav cupped her face, and motioned her to take a deep breath.

But I love you more! He said smiling. Khushi smiled back. It was a friendly phrase they used all the time!!

Everyone stared at them, amazed.

By the way chashmish, tum keecher(dirt) MEIN kitni sundar lagti Ho. He laughed and ran before she ran after him to hit him.

As Arnav ran he accidentally fell on a pretty girl. The two rolled on the floor, and just stared at eachother. Everyone on the playground stared at arnav then Khushi.

Khushi felt something in her heart as she always did when he was close to girls. She touched her heart and closed her eyes before opening her eyes and putting on a fake smile.

Ouch!! The girl said.

Shes beautiful! Arnav thought but he had accidentally said his thoughts out. He was on top of her.

Yes she is! She's my daughter after all she resembles me. Now get of her! Princy(principle)said in a loud voice.

Arnav stared at Princy and made a face before getting off of Princys daughter. He smirked and stretched his arm out gesturing her help in getting up.

Prince stared at him and whispered unbelievable. He stretched him arm out and helped his daughter up.

My daughter..he said
Arnav rolled his eyes. Damn you Grumpy Princy. That was the nickname he had given Princy when he got mad at him.

Daddy!! Yelled Kripa. The father daughter hugged.

I love family hugs mind if I join Arnav said flirtingly.

Sure!! Princy said and hugged Arnav.

What the!! Arnav said. He wanted to hug the daughter not the father.

Khushi laughed.. Arnav glared at her before chasing her with a basket ball.

Precap:
5 months later
WOH mera Kal tha yeh mera ajj said ASR. Before walking past Khushi who stared and wondered wether it was the same guy who cried when she got hurt. No it couldn't be.
I was reborn when u first met me Part of me died when you left me but now I STill live waiting for the day u return to me

Edited by KSG_luv - 11 April 2012 at 5:29pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1iheartARNAVvrinda725-Emma.K-Orion_NShabana0786smiley13devsumLily2011meenalumaPepsiGirl101daisydee425rkapoor1382keenu_kksarunlicious..Downhill

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
I Love The Way Just Khushi Has The Right To Fight With Arnav Embarrassed
KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 11 April 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

I Love The Way Just Khushi Has The Right To Fight With ArnavEmbarrassed

Yeah thts the type of friendship I love and m glad to have in real life! Lol.. Smile

Go to top