India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

SLOW!!!!

sucker4arhiluv Groupbie
sucker4arhiluv
sucker4arhiluv

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
With all due respect to the team of EHMMBH. This is just my opinion, I dont wish to hurt anyone.

The promo that they showed was such a long time ago and it doesnt even seem that we are even close to the accident. Also I dont think Manvi will tell about her cancer.

Also Manvi's cancer incident is taking really long for the curtain to raise. 

Over all the epis are all going really slow and kind getting a little boring to watch the parts in Rishikesh 

Sorry again if this has hurt anyone, I am just stating my opinion

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Leena90f.zarrinneet2012Simran234applenpeachesteenssBazingaa

f.zarrin Senior Member
f.zarrin
f.zarrin

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Never trust the promos because they might Ben end up switching the plot. It's hard to say with Hindi serials. That's what they did with Geet.
canuck-umz IF-Rockerz
canuck-umz
canuck-umz

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
I think they aired the promo well in advance to garner attention. I am assuming they didn't shoot the accident episode because of IPL. I actually think the show was dragging around holi when beeji was hiding the cancer news from Manvi but now I think the show is moving at a good pace. I mean everyone in Rishikesh has found out about her cancer which means that soon the Vadheras will find out and then Jeevika too. I actually loveee all the Rishikesh scenes. You will just have to be patient, it's an Indian daily soap so things do tend to get slow from time to time, ipkknd is moving pretty slow too lol in fact it's not moving at all and that's the only other show I watch apart from this one but I am dealing with it lol.You didn't hurt anyone's feelings so don't worry about it Smile

Edited by canuck-umz - 09 April 2012 at 10:09pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sucker4arhiluvKhush94applenpeaches-Sara.

teenss IF-Rockerz
teenss
teenss

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
no sign of promo yetConfused
sucker4arhiluv Groupbie
sucker4arhiluv
sucker4arhiluv

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
i agree  canuck-umz
 indian soaps tend to be very slow and ipkknd is also the only other show i watch too, and even tht is very slow i rly want something exciting happening 
moonlight3887 Groupbie
moonlight3887
moonlight3887

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Well I think the story is moving on just fine. Like Maya track... any other vamps track takes ages to get over. But here its going side by side like Viren is actually smart enough to read her. Thank God atleast one character is mature enough unlike other main male leads who are good for nothing...no offense but thats what i feel.
Talking about Rishikesh scenes.. They just want to shape VirMan track with all the text messages and phone calls...
I think after Maya's track gets over,,, the story might shift to Maanvi's illness and some behna scenes...
Lets wait n watch Smile
applenpeaches IF-Dazzler
applenpeaches
applenpeaches

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

i think it moving quiet fast.. if it moved faster it wont be very good.. You cant have Virat engaged to Maya one day  and with Maanvi the next day, can you? That will be labelling him a fickle! They need to show his growing attachment with Maanvi and the rest of the stuff with Maanvi's treatment and how people and Maanvi herself is coping with this... 

Remember the episodes when Beeji was oscillating between telling Maanvi and not telling her.. That was Slow! 

I like the pace of the new track.. I even feel this is going a bit fast too... Last week virat was engaged and tomorrow he will be single again.. People like the virman track, so the audience wont mind it if the CVs pace this track a little slower. I for one would like to see more nok-joks between Virat and Maanvi before they get hooked up! Big smile

Edit:

As for Jeevika's accident they need to first build up the cause for the accident, before they chuck her in the hospital... Wonder how that happens! Does Maya have a role to play in that? Promos are shown to build interest in the show... With IPL on, the producers want something to keep the audience interest. They might show that in the middle of the IPL season or towards the end. In my opinion that track can wait... 

Edited by sonuni - 10 April 2012 at 4:23pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sukrutha

Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
I know! I really want her to tell Virat!! It is so slow...

Simran :D...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top