India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

did anyone NOTICE...???

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Did anyone notice that...through out the conversation with Jay Uday was facing the door...and Manyata was standing right outside the door...so that means he knew Manyata was standing outside...okay i know he kept his eyes on Jay but...one could still feel the presence of someone in front of them...or they could even see the person through the corner of their eye...

I have a strong feeling that he knew about Manyata's presence outside the room...and he closed the door on purpose...so does that mean that this whole Jay uday drama is all a game...in which Uday is using "aik teer se do nishane"...

1) He is getting all close to Jay, to give her confirmation that he belongs to her which in turn would result in Jay getting rid of that video clip...since she would think that what's the point of it now she already has Uday anyways...so need to blackmail him...

2) Secondly...Dusra nishana would be Manyata, since Uday was the only one on her side and now when he is gone she is going to be all lonely and would realize the value of Uday...also she might think that she was the one who was engaged to Uday in childhood and so she have every right over him...and with all those feeling Jeolusy would come in...

To be very honest i'm really confused with this current track its all over the place...

please share your thoughts on this...

Love,
 Alissa Smile

PS: sorry if already posted...

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

radhkins09azaz09zKruths97tejuangelA.ShehzadAholicjaneniroopalove...OMGHudaakCrazySaRunianmagicalworldDEKfan2012shruti-loveSimran234SaHillover101ultravioletrayteletubbyrasiya.-JEHAN--scarlett-SidNeeti-fan_Rashmiwadi..dollArhainAshishadventure_gurlsirjeeMohabbateinnAnjalika13...navina...dumas..Dreamer..

dumas IF-Stunnerz
dumas
dumas

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
yeah it like he was putting on a show for jay and now hope maanyata realizes his worth every time he helps her she always insults him 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Gr8 post!! I can't believe I didn't notice that!! I really hope the jealousy factor and possessiveness from Manyata towards Udayveer kicks in!! N ya I too am quite confused bout the current track!!!:s

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AKlover101

Gr8 post!! I can't believe I didn't notice that!! I really hope the jealousy factor and possessiveness from Manyata towards Udayveer kicks in!! N ya I too am quite confused bout the current track!!!:s
I hope the same :)
DEKfan2012 Senior Member
DEKfan2012
DEKfan2012

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=alissa345]
Did anyone notice that...through out the conversation with Jay Uday was facing the door...and Manyata was standing right outside the door...so that means he knew Manyata was standing outside...okay i know he kept his eyes on Jay but...one could still feel the presence of someone in front of them...or they could even see the person through the corner of their eye...

I have a strong feeling that he knew about Manyata's presence outside the room...and he closed the door on purpose...so does that mean that this whole Jay uday drama is all a game...in which Uday is using "aik teer se do nishane"...

1) He is getting all close to Jay, to give her confirmation that he belongs to her which in turn would result in Jay getting rid of that video clip...since she would think that what's the point of it now she already has Uday anyways...so need to blackmail him...

2) Secondly...Dusra nishana would be Manyata, since Uday was the only one on her side and now when he is gone she is going to be all lonely and would realize the value of Uday...also she might think that she was the one who was engaged to Uday in childhood and so she have every right over him...and with all those feeling Jeolusy would come in...

To be very honest i'm really confused with this current track its all over the place...

please share your thoughts on this...

Love,
 Alissa Smile

PS: sorry if already posted...

[/QUOTE

Wow, I do think you are right.  I was in doubt as to whether he saw Manyeta following him to Jay's room or not...but actually it does bear thinking about...we will find out tomorrow :)

Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Me and my sister were thinking the same thing!! And didn't Manyata then also hear about the video clip blackmailing thing? I can't wait for tomorrow but honestly I didn't think today's 100th episode was a WOW one...

Simran :D...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaHillover101rasiya.teletubby

alissa345 IF-Sizzlerz
alissa345
alissa345

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim1623

Me and my sister were thinking the same thing!! And didn't Manyata then also hear about the video clip blackmailing thing? I can't wait for tomorrow but honestly I didn't think today's 100th episode was a WOW one...

Simran :D...

You r right it really wasn't wow at all...kinda disappointing :(
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
great analysis!  i agree he will get  Jai Nandini to soften up and Manyata to realize his worth!Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index