Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

9/4 My take : Ajeeb musibatein!Done (Page 4)

saniya9919 IF-Dazzler
saniya9919
saniya9919

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fosla

Originally posted by saniya9919

Originally posted by avivakirk

Angie,
'Well begun is half done"You expressed the dilemna faced by the couple so well.Clap..Fears were logical  lekin yaar aaj kal ke zaamane me jab late marriages hoti hai toh jaroor bacche bhi late paidha hote hain..Toh embarrassment ki koi sawaal utt tha nahin .Men and women first want to settle well in their careers before starting a family...The problems that could rise would be medical and also as women age the strength /energy level to look after a baby  diminishes unlike a young mother. For the Kapoors that will not cause a problem as they can hire a dozen nannies.
There's also a fear  among couples who marry late that a baby could intrude on an independant lifestyle or their personal space..Life changes after a baby is born...also Ram's fear are not unfounded..
ClapWell said Avi.Awesome post.Agree with you completely. Aaj kal ke zaamane mein  late marriages hotey hain toh bachhe bhi late paidha hongey.Yeh Cv's itna issue kyon kartey hain.Ouch 

@ Angie: Nice take dear.I felt they should have shown 'The child issue' with much maturity. It was like they were overreacting.

Saniya

These two are not our regular career minded couple who postponed marriage or pregnancy. Marriage itself was hesitated by them for age and delay factors. It is only logical that CV"s showd their reactions so. They were not expecting love and then it finally happened.While they relish, the bomb of pregnancy and child expecttations hit. Reality of their age plays its ugly head again.
I didn't like it yaar. These two are educted, matured & living in urban India where late marriages are so common. Why to feel so shy about having a child in 30'ties or 40ties.Do you remember the boat scene in Austrelia? Priya's reaction... when she heard 'abb meray bachhe toh nahin hongey'. I felt her yesterday's reaction opposite to her that reaction. I mean that time it looked like she becme very sad  & now she too is not egar to have a child.Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7avivakirk

kaviya10 Senior Member
kaviya10
kaviya10

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Thank you ANGIE JI...I was waiting for your take...As usual very wondeful...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7

nandinimp Senior Member
nandinimp
nandinimp

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
great work... you bring the characters to life... and i really wish the body doubles are sent packing soon... RK and Sakshi in real are mind blowing.. when they conduct the scene with a boy double half the zing is taken away.. please get at least the lead stars together... Please Please

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7TVserialfreak

naveendh Senior Member
naveendh
naveendh

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
aweosme post angie...
i loved yesterday episode...it remind us old daysa of raya cute nok jhok...i wish it will continue in future also...as cute nok jhok, make raya more lovely...& spesial...

i loved ur last line...nih said her grand children not to tell her dadi...as no much age difference...ROFL

jakther7

dayabhi IF-Dazzler
dayabhi
dayabhi

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Asusual fosla ji creativity in its best...
Best review of yesterdays episodes
Thankx for the hardwork...LOL

jakther7

jainneha Goldie
jainneha
jainneha

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
ROFLfosla my dear our angel and saviour ,this forum is nthing wid u ya man perfect epi i died laughing at  your analysis anar for sure!d the epi shandar somwarLOL

jakther7

SriB IF-Dazzler
SriB
SriB

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Your take is my life line .Angie. Haven't watched the show yet but my appetite has been whetted by your take. 

jakther7

jakther7 IF-Rockerz
jakther7
jakther7

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Nice take Angie u r too goodClap ,love uHug

Go to top