Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

9/4 My take : Ajeeb musibatein!Done (Page 2)

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ravichitra

Originally posted by avivakirk

@ Chitra
I'm sure yaar the baby would be the redeeming factor in the bechedna scene looming up ...RAYA  would be caught by surprise and the evil trios last nail in the coffin...with the arrival of the waaris..

Wanna see Niharika's face when Golu transfers major share of the property to Jr. Golu's name with Ram and Priya as guardians.
Niharika's name would not only change but she will  have a relocation of place too...Wow then Krishuji could come back to be in rightful place and be with her son DIL And grandchild...Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake?.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919salsalychitlonerTVserialfreakIndYa4u

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ravichitra

@ Chitra
I'm sure yaar the baby would be the redeeming factor in the bechedna scene looming up ...RAYA  would be caught by surprise and the evil trios last nail in the coffin...with the arrival of the waaris..

Wanna see Niharika's face when Golu transfers major share of the property to Jr. Golu's name with Ram and Priya as guardians.
Niharika's name would not only change but she will  have a relocation of place too...Wow then Krishuji could come back to be in rightful place and be with her son DIL And grandchild...Wouldn't that be the icing on the cake?.

@avivakirk
Awesome thought...I am dying to see a scene like that...Mrs. Pouty Lips needs to get lost of KM soon...that would remove all the 'nazar' on KM...Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919salsalyIndYa4uavivakirk

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Abe chota package..aka Angie. I refuse to read your take until you finish it ALL... you are getting slack.. ROFL

DO IT... FINISH IT...
LOL

Oh forgot... so good to see you sista  Hug
LOL

saniya9919salsalyTVserialfreakavivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
@Kishore ,
 Buri naazar Pouty lips,Klep Mammu and the free loaders and swindlers would be out of the K manshion...Most likely we have to wait for the end of the show to see it happen..Imagining the relocation scene...Relishing it.Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saniya9919salsalyTVserialfreak

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged

@Kishore ,
 Buri naazar Pouty lips,Klep Mammu and the free loaders and swindlers would be out of the K manshion...Most likely we have to wait for the end of the show to see it happen..Imagining the relocation scene...Relishing it.Big smile
@avivakirk
nice to hear you calling me by name...may I know your's?...Its just about a month or two since I joined here...all of you are just awesome...I am a great fan of all your writings...IF has become a family to me now...BALH forum rocks...Wink

saniya9919salsalychitlonerIndYa4uavivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TVserialfreak

@Kishore ,
@avivakirk
nice to hear you calling me by name...may I know your's?...Its just about a month or two since I joined here...all of you are just awesome...I am a great fan of all your writings...IF has become a family to me now...BALH forum rocks...Wink

Thanks !...Call me Avi...Here everyone calls me that.Big smileWelcome to the BALH forum...This forum I'm proud to say has welcomed everyone with open arms...Continue to contribute to this great forumClap

saniya9919salsalychitlonerTVserialfreakIndYa4u

TVserialfreak IF-Rockerz
TVserialfreak
TVserialfreak

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

@Kishore ,
@avivakirk

Thanks !...Call me Avi...Here everyone calls me that.Big smileWelcome to the BALH forum...This forum I'm proud to say has welcomed everyone with open arms...Continue to contribute to this great forumClap

@avivakirk
Didi I shall call you Avi...In fact this forum has given me so many sisters...everyone call me 'bhai'...it feels so nice to be accepted by all of you...they tease me a lot and I  really love it...they care equally...Its my pleasure to contribute to this forum and enjoy all your works...

saniya9919salsalyIndYa4uavivakirk

IndYa4u IF-Rockerz
IndYa4u
IndYa4u

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged

@Kishore ,
@avivakirk

@avivakirk
Didi I shall call you Avi...In fact this forum has given me so many sisters...everyone call me 'bhai'...it feels so nice to be accepted by all of you...they tease me a lot and I  really love it...they care equally...Its my pleasure to contribute to this forum and enjoy all your works...

Kishore - watch out. when Rakhi day comes.. you are going to get hit hard in your pocket LOLLOL Itani sari bahen jo hai aap ke pass..

saniya9919salsalychitlonerTVserialfreakavivakirk

Go to top