Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

THE QUEEN manveer ff chapter 9 updated page 12 (Page 7)

chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Wow what a nice mix of suspense and romance, loved it, and this suspense is driving me to teh edges, keep it coming. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.Smile

janeniroopa Senior Member
janeniroopa
janeniroopa

Posted: 27 April 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged
nice update...continue soon and pm me plzSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakura24

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 28 April 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chitra_rao

Wow what a nice mix of suspense and romance, loved it, and this suspense is driving me to teh edges, keep it coming. Eagerly waiting for the next chapter.Smile

That was sooo sweeetSmileSmileSmile
Thanks a lot!!!! Big smile
I'll update the next chapter as soon as possible.
Cham
Simran234 Goldie
Simran234
Simran234

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
I kinda get it now!! Sushma was probably Akash's love and she was killed probably because of Uday so Akash decided to take revenge by faking love for Unnati but Uday saved her and then Akash did the same thing with Manyata! OMG! Keep going please

Simran :D...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-JEHAN-Sakura24

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sim1623

I kinda get it now!! Sushma was probably Akash's love and she was killed probably because of Uday so Akash decided to take revenge by faking love for Unnati but Uday saved her and then Akash did the same thing with Manyata! OMG! Keep going please

Simran :D...

You'll get full marks for one of those guesses!!! Wink
Thanks for reading!!!Smile
SmileAnd I'll continue soon.Smile

-JEHAN-

UdaynArnavRmine Senior Member
UdaynArnavRmine
UdaynArnavRmine

Posted: 29 April 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Great start!

Sakura24

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!!!Smile
Just got out of the heavy work load and the dream land of DEK!!!Wink
Here goes the 7th chapter it is a bit short but I wanted it to end hereWink
do tell me what you feel about it!!!Big smile

Chapter 7

The night was falling slowly over the palace gates that were decorated specially to welcome the arriving guests. Everyone looked gleeful at the approaching event except the lady who was sitting alone in her table dressed in a glowing evening gown in black just as every other guest. She looked nervously first at the highly decorated entrance then at her phone to check the time and finally at her 'Dada' who was talking to some of his business associates and wondered whether he looked any different from the one she had known almost all her life as there was no Yuvraaj Udayveer anymore but the newly crowned king of Jaygar Maharaj Udayveer.

They had returned from Jaygar two days ago after his coronation and today was the big day; the royal engagement of Maharaj Udayveer and Maharani Manyata. But for some reason Unnati looked a little out of place with her unusual helpless gaze and her whitened complexion, she looked worried for a reason no on lookers could guess.

There was another who looked nearly dead. Sitting alone in a corner her glass of wine held up to her eyes that were red due to some night time crying was Jaynandini. She was also glancing at Uday who had avoided her in those past days and remembered the front cover of the magazine she had torn in to thousands last night which had a picture of this soon will be royal couple arm in arm with each other.

This Uday wasn't the one she claimed months ago to know better than even her grandmother this was someone else a prince in love. You could see it in his eyes when he was with her…his smile the way he was talking now…even in her absence he himself happened to be her existence. This irritated J to the core as she was never successful in making such a connection with him.

Uday was starting to get worried. Why was she getting late? Has something happened to her on her way back? He kept thinking. It was because she had insisted or he wouldn't have let her leave his sight after everything that happened in the past few days.

After a few moments of waiting he walked over to Unnati and took the seat in front of her. This made Unnati snap back to reality and she asked.

"What's up Dada? You look worried"

"Manyata's late…she sould be here by now"

At these words Unnati looked at her brother and felt a steak of pleasure. This surely was love and she was happy that the rough Udayveer Singh was in love. If he wasn't how was it to feel pain in love? How could he possibly understand what she went through just for his sake?   

While both the sister and brother were lost in worlds that were only accessible for them Manyata was visiting her unconscious Dadi Sahib.

She knew that whatever she was about to tell her grandmother isn't going to wake her up. Or make her smile. But she should tell her that she had finally decided to accept her fate. And that today she was going to get engaged.    

And there was something else too that she could only shear with this special person.

"You know Dadi Sahib" She said taking her hand. "You were right a princess could only have a prince in her life…" She was silent for a moment and said. "Wish you could see me…I thought I would never love anyone again…thought that it was a forbidden word in our lives but…"She bent down and whispered something that only the old lady could have heard if she was conscious. "I love him…"

Unnati looked up and saw Manyata entering for the first time in her life she saw her though her brother's eyes.

She was dressed in white and silver just as they had planned. She remembered herself telling Manyata that she and Dada were to wear white while the others would dress in black. As she entered cameras flashed in her direction and in their light she shimmered like a star that had fallen on earth. Her eyes twinkled as she took Uday's hand and they both posed for a shot. Uday bent down and said something her ears couldn't catch and Manyata's rosy cheeks glowed in red for a moment as she looked up in to his eyes and smiled.

There was a genuine smile playing on Uday's lips as he lead her towards the royal family and for the first time Unnati felt bad for her dada, bad for what she was about to do, bad for the fact that soon he'll be in pain more that he's in love now and wished for a moment with her whole heart that he would be strong enough to handle that pain so he won't be suffering a lot.    

They had a nice evening though in a middle of a crowd Manyata and Uday managed to find their own world. They were laughing as J stared daggers at them to a long forgotten joke and stood up as Maharaj Giriraaj Announced their engagement. Not one of the two saw what the rings they were exchanging really looked like as they both were lost in each other's eyes and both heard a distant noise of clapping that brought them back to the earth.

There on the middle of the crowd stood someone who was once the life of a girl who used to live in this palace and now was a distant memory of the queen who had just promised someone with her life.

Let's see what happens nextWink

Thanks For readingBig smile

Tell me what you feel about it tooSmile

Cham

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...simran2608RsaakkaZaynmohinManveerangelmuskan99tejuangelFantasyangelCleviveDsouzahemvbjaneniroopaSaHillover101wendy25Sunshinegirll-JEHAN-udaymanyata07-TeriMalang-MsLuscioussrividhya68fia21..IshqShava..adventure_gurl...navina...MysticRiver

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 03 May 2012 at 3:37am | IP Logged
awesome...interesting..continue soon..Smile

Go to top