Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

THE QUEEN manveer ff chapter 9 updated page 12 (Page 5)

Somia3 Senior Member
Somia3
Somia3

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
i love it
plz update.

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
loved it!
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
very nice update..Smile
tejuangel Senior Member
tejuangel
tejuangel

Posted: 20 April 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged
very intrestingClap please pm me if possible
Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Hi to everyone!!!Big smile
Thanks for reading...SmileThanks for commenting..Smile.thanks for everything.Smile
This is the chapter 5. I think It is a bit confusing but it has some clues hidden in it.Wink
And the 6th chapter will clear any misunderstandings.Wink
So here it goes... 

Chapter 5

It was raining as she walked down the path almost running. What was up with her? Can you believe she had just kissed him? She came running outside the moment she realized what she was doing. This wasn't right…she wasn't supposed to feel anything…she's royal…she has duties above her feelings.

The rain was coming down in heavy sheets now. She was almost soaked. Yet she won't go inside. His eyes found her the moment he looked out of the window. Part of him wanted to go and join her as the same storm was blowing inside him too. But he could feel that it wasn't the right moment: The moment for him to approach her. It was her battle and she alone could handle it. He did more than understood; he could feel the same thing every time she was near…so he let her go; rush more like…away from him…away from the questions that burned them…to safety…to the welcoming arms of that rain.

Manyata looked up at the sky that was pouring endlessly.

"Why" She asked.

"It was your wish" A tiny voice answered inside her head. "You wished for a prince didn't you?"

Something snapped her out of that mental discussion. Someone was standing there in the rain: Outside the palace gates. She went closer for a better look. But the person started walking away. She was outside the palace gates now.

"Hey wait!" She shouted after the retreating figure. But no response came. She was sure that this man was watching her. And she needed to know why.

"Who are you?" Again no response. But she kept following him.

"STOP!!!!"

Yet this man won't listen to her.

"I order you to stop!!! Right NOW!!"

She shouted on the top of her voice. And he stopped. And turned. Even through the curtains of rain she could recognize him.

She felt breath freezing inside her throat making it unable to talk, breath or even make any sound. Some sounds or voices started playing in her mind forcing her to believe something that she so desperately disposed as a lie a truth that was too bitter for her to take a slip was pouring in to her throat.

"You're worrying for no reason Monya beta…now I know that he's alright" It was the voice of Akash's mother. "He came to meet me a week before…"

"He said he doesn't want to meet you Monya…he said you're happy without him…" this time it was Chikky.

She thought they were lying…saying things that would make her forget him…trying to make her believe that letter was actually written by him.

But now…

He was here standing in front of her. With nothing as much as a scratch. When she was fighting with everyone for him!

He took a step near her his lips twisting in to a grin.

"So" He said. "Maharani had learned to order now has she?"

He was nothing of the man she remembered or loved. She felt strange standing there as he moved closer…for the first time she wished to get away from him.

"Are you angry that you order failed?" He asked. and she found her voice.

"What Order?"

"You ordered your new love to finish off your old one didn't you?"

What the hell was he talking about? she thought inside her head.

"I know now what the game you played with me… And still playing. But he doesn't Does he? Poor soul"

What's up with him???

"You have a taste for rich or higher than what you're now haven't you…Manyata"

His words were pricing her soul.

She closed her eyes for a moment. Tears tickled down her cheeks. He gripped her shoulders.

"Leave me.." She said her eyes still closed. "I said leave me alone!!!"

"Princess" His voice was full of puzzlement, she opened her eyes. It was Uday…standing in front of her. There was no sight of him. He was gone.  Relief spread through her veins and she hugged him, hugged him the tightest she could. So no one would be able to pull her apart.

"What is it" He asked wiping a tear softly.  

"He was here…" She said in a small voice. "He was talking to me…he's alright…there's nothing wrong with him…" Those words were more for her more than they were for uday.

"Who are you talking about?"   

"Akash" She said slowly. She had vowed that she'll never take his name to her lips again. Not if it caused him any harm. Colour vanished from Uday's face.    

"You must have been dreaming him. He can't be here" He said his voice was so calm that it made her look up at him. He was looking around his arm wrapped around her a little more tightly. "Let's go" HE said simply. And lead her inside the gates once more nodding to a security personal as he went. Manyata noticed nothing she was shivering now both from cold and shock. Otherwise she looked fine. He thought for himself. How many days he'll have to hide this truth from her…now it was getting difficult day by day to protect her without her acknowledgement…what does she know that all this photo shoot was a topic only to get her away from danger…what does she know that it wasn't her love but his enemy that was following her…what does she know that unknowingly she had become his weakness…and trust me being Yuvraj Udayveer Singh's weakness wasn't good at all….

You have reached the end of chapter 5!!!LOL

What do you think about it??

The 6th chapter will be up soon.

Thanks for reading.Smile

Cham.    

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sujju123simron...simran2608RsaakkaManveerangelnaz2247ZaynmohintejuangelFantasyangelCleviveDsouzaluvzindagiSaHillover101SunshinegirllShazzie-JEHAN-chitra_rao-TeriMalang-MsLuscioussrividhya68Anjalika13adventure_gurl...navina...MysticRiver

SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I really liked it!! It's quite suspenseful!!! Update soon!!:)
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
loved it
MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 23 April 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
loved the update..continue soon..Smile

Go to top