Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

THE QUEEN manveer ff chapter 9 updated page 12 (Page 3)

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

Amazing chptr l0vd it update s00n

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anmol_.

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
wow suspense if not kidnapped what happened to Manyata?

Anmol_.

udaymanyata07 IF-Rockerz
udaymanyata07
udaymanyata07

Posted: 12 April 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
ClapClapthanks...great job...brilliant...please update sooon..awesome...love it...ClapClap

Anmol_.

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
update soon..Smile

Anmol_.

Sakura24 IF-Rockerz
Sakura24
Sakura24

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Sooo sorryfor being lateCry...but had an action packed week...I have edited the chapter and combined the chapter 2 part 2 with chapter 3...so here it goes!!!LOL
 Chapter 3

"Well then start with the fact that she was never kidnapped" The old gray eyes met the young brown ones and Uday nodded.

"Tell her she was taken away from us because I wanted her to be taken…Because I wanted her to grow up among the commoners…I wanted her to feel pain to learn how to face it bravely when the time comes just like I wanted you to be a strong king I wanted her to be an affectionate queen"

"And you wanted her to be safe" He added quietly.

"That I believe she should find out herself…You're not to tell her things that she needs to remember…that we need her to remember…"

"But a half truth is as bitter as a lie Dadi sahib"

"Do you really think that Manyata trusts you?" Her tone was full of surprise just like she was seeing or talking to him for the first time.

"She will one day" He said and his determination seemed to please the lady to the core of her heart that she smiled warmly.

*******

Manyata checked herself in the mirror as Komal adorned her with their ancestral jewelries she looked at her mother's reflection in the mirror and thought she looked rather down and sad like she had something to shear with her or something she needed her to do…

"This is the first time you're visiting Devgar as their queen so I need you to look beyond their dreams" She said with that affectionate tone she used for her.

"Is Papa still angry with you?" Manyata asked turning to look into her mother's eyes.

"No" She said shortly.

"IS there anything else that's bothering you?"

She took a while to answer and then said "It's J"

Manyata frowned a little at the mention of her sister and asked. "What's up with her?"

"I think you should talk to her…she looks so unlike herself…" And as though she couldn't stop adding she said. "I don't think Uday did the right thing with her…she's a heart too"

"It's a surprise if she does" Manyata said standing up. "Don't worry mother I'll talk to her and see if I can put something into that big head of hers."

With that final statement she went out closing the door behind her.

******

Uday entered Manyata's room. She wasn't there and the room looked different from the last time he was here. Now it looked more like a woman's rather than the girl's who lived here. He smiled at the thought of the girl who he had dragged here months ago…the girl who threatened him with a pistol and then with a sword…

His eyes fell on the photograph hanging in front of his eyes. It wasn't here before…Aunt Komal must have put it there. It was a shot from the photo shoot they did for the Jaygar tourism project. He was standing behind a Manyata who was sitting on the large throne like chair her hair open and a smile gleaming in her rosy face. His hand was resting on her shoulder. Closing his eyes he tried to remember what touching her without resistance felt like. But it was rather hard to recall as another memory which lead them to this moment flashed across his mind.

She looked like a ghost so white and so silent sitting there on her window sill gazing at her uday could exactly tell what was going on her mind.

They had witnessed something they shouldn't have and heard many things they shouldn't on the other hand. Those people were telling Dadi sahib what Manyata so desperately wanted to hear. But it wasn't the answer it was yet another question. 

"So you were saying there's nothing between the princess and the young man we talked about…but the princess proved you're wrong! She loves him doesn't she?"

They couldn't hear what Dadi sahib's response was.

"Well we'll make sure that she'll be that queen…and the queen will obey…everything matters in love and that poor soul doesn't know that her love is gone for good…we'll pretend it otherwise"

"Jay Nandini will be the queen not Mnayata" Dadi sahib said even in such a circumstance her voice was full of energy and royalty.

"If you ever return to crown her"

"Uday…" A soft call made him return to his surroundings. "What am I supposed to do now…Dadi sahib is fighting for her life…just because of me…she tried to protect my love and I…I…"

Before he did anything to sooth her, her hands were wrapped around him, her face hidden pressed against his chest she was trying hard to stop the sobs that shook her whole body.

"Why did I ever enter his life…why I ever fall in love with him…to be his death…to kill him…oh god help me…"

He couldn't say a word still he was thinking whether he should tell her that he was responsible for it all…for Akash entering her life…just because of his silly mistake…and landing himself in trouble because of the fight they had…could he ever tell his princess that he was the one the only one reason she ever met Akash…no he couldn't.

"You were right Uday…we royals aren't meant for love…the far we're from it the better…"

He cupped her face in his hands making her look in to his eyes. It was painful seeing those dark large eyes filled with warm tears but he must do what must be done.

"Then show them that Dadi sahib was right…Show them that you're a queen and you have a king in your life…" He was surprised how strange his voice sounded just like voicing the expression in her eyes he added. "Will you marry me princess?"

She said nothing but closed her eyes the moment he kissed her forehead.

********

There was a soft warm hand resting on his shoulder a moment ago he turned and found it was J someone he so desperately wanted to avoid. It was already messed up by Manyata taking his act seriously and now with J hanging around he's surely going to have the hell of it.

"It's so good to see you alone Uday…" She put her arms around his neck without hesitance and continued. "Without that fat noise pocking around…"

"It's my queen you're referring to.." He almost thought saying "My wife" but the remembered it was a forbidden word for him.

"Tell me Uday…" J said her finger softly tracing a line down his cheek. "What is it that you see in her…what makes her so special…so different…so lovable…" Her eyes suddenly gleamed with hatred. "What is the thing that she possesses and I don't?"

"Mharaj ji"

Somebody called with a sound of the door clicking open.

Uday thought it was aunty Komal looking for uncle Brij but something in that voice and something in the shocked expression in J's face told him that he was wrong. He slowly followed J's gaze and saw a elegant vision that made him catch his breath.

His queen was standing there. One of her hands which had the Devgar bangles adorning it was resting on the door handle she just turned. She was dressed in gold or sand colour that matched her complexion. She had never called him "Maharaj ji" before…but he knew all of a sudden what it was all about and he pushed J away unconsciously. Manyata's eyes travelled from J to Uday finally resting their stare on Uday's eyes and he looked in to those brown eyes hoping to see jealousy, anger or at last disappointment. But what he saw made him suffer even more. Her eyes were expressionless and so was her voice.

"Your designer wants a word with you" She said. He left without another word hoping that he would soon get a chance to make up for this mistake.

"You…you!" J was shivering from her rage.

"I spoiled your moment" Manyata said calmly. "And I'm planning to do so in future too"

She sat down in the bed her eyes still fixed on J's red face.

"So what was your question…ah yes…what does my husband…see in me…well the answer will be simple one word one…hatred…I hate him and that's why he loves me…"

"He doesn't!" J screamed. "Everyone here knows that Uday loves the throne nothing more OR NOTHING LESS"

"They're wrong then aren't they?" Manyata stood up facing her sister. "They don't know what he did…does or will do but I know…" Her voice lowered into a whisper.

"I'll make sure he loves me and that'll be his punishment"

Jay Nandini froze in shock. "Punishment?"

"Yeah…he deprived me from my love I'll do the same thing to him…" stood there listening to things she never thought was possible to be uttered by the perfect queen of Jaygar. "Because of me Maharaj Udayveer singh discovered his heart…so I have the full right to shutter it…in to thousands…like he did to mine…why J don't you remember that clip of yours…how poor your memory is…"

"You…You never saw it"

"I didn't but I know what it contained…someone told me and now if you're thinking of running alone to your brother in law and tipping me off that is never going to happen…think J who will believe you in front of me…their queen? They don't know the poor naive Manyata is gone and I know the act they put up in front of me…the attack…Ds injured…Uday's true love…blah blah blah…now they'll pay for it J and remember one thing every time you try to get closer to Uday you'll find me between you and him…that'll be your punishment knowing it all you'll have to see your love suffer and you enemy enjoying     everything that was once to be yours thanks for visiting J I'll see you again sometime…" She turned away and J went storming outside in her rage she didn't notice the third person listening to their conversation…It was Unnati leaning against the wall…for some odd reason she had a smile twisting her lips.

J went down the steps and phoned someone.

"Unconsciously we did what we wanted…now let's wait for the moment of truth…"

This is it for today...Big smileTell me your feelings about it...

Have a good time ahead!Smile

Thanks for reading!!!Smile

Cham

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

simron...Rsaakkarockstar4eva55ZaynmohinKruths97tejuangelhemvbAdd123CleviveDsouza...Rohitha...janeniroopakojagoryfan__VIHUluvzindagiwendy25SaHillover101-JEHAN-Vampire2468srividhya68-TeriMalang-chitra_raoMsLusciousadventure_gurlAnjalika13...navina...MysticRiver

MsLuscious IF-Rockerz
MsLuscious
MsLuscious

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged

Ur ff ix great fild with suspence
chitra_rao IF-Rockerz
chitra_rao
chitra_rao

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
ufff what a suspense u have created. Want to read the next chapter soon Smile
SaHillover101 Goldie
SaHillover101
SaHillover101

Posted: 17 April 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Very suspenseful!! Excited to read more!!:)

Go to top