I'll update soon😊
tejuangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
❤️ his way of dealing things

udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏thanks...great job...loved it.aweosme..fantastic...please update sooo...and pm me for the next update...👏👏
Sakura24 thumbnail

Hi,

The 9th chapter of the Queen is finished.😊

Can you guess how glad I'm to be on the present track once again?😃

We'll step back to those past deeds some other time.😉

So here it goes…😊  

Chapter 9

She was travelling in a car which's shutters were darkened. She could see anything or get the slightest idea where they were heading. These roads should be familiar to her as she was going home after all. First time after many years she missed Udayveer. She would've used some of this time to pull up that I-hate-you act of hers. But no he had insisted on travelling along and he must be miles behind her now. She had nothing to do yet there were so many miles left to go. These long journeys were one thing she hated about the royalty.

Suddenly the car stopped on what she thought was middle of nowhere.

"Why are we stopping?" Manyata asked the driver who looked white to the eyes. He stepped out to see what it was. She had insisted on not taking her guards they made her nervous wherever she went. He came back before she worked out any other plan.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Nothing your highness...the road's so uneven from here on"

His remark made her nervous once again. Whatever it was it doesn't seemed to be something about as uneven road. But she preferred silence these days so she kept quiet.

*****

"Rajmatha will soon be in perfect health you highness" The doctor was telling him when he left her in the morning. Manyata knew nothing about this second visit that's why he wanted to leave for Devgar alone. They had many things to discuss and he had many things to tell her.

"So they haven't given up yet?" Dadi Sahib asked as he finished telling her about the events that took place during her absence.  

"This is why I wanted Manyata away from these things…but it seems the danger has its instinct for her."

"Dadi sahib" Uday said slowly. "Do you think I should've told Manyata about what happened in Jaygar?"

"Of her so called encounter with Akash you mean?"

"Yeah"

"No I don't think you should've…it may lead us to tricky questions about Shushma you see…I don't want her to know anything she can't remember"

"But once she remembers…she'll detest us for lying about her Baba" He made an effort so that the word would escape his mouth as he never approved calling Murari Manyata's baba.

"It was her Baba who lied Uday not us…remember we know nothing about her meeting with him"

"And then it's Jay…I think she's up to something"

"When were you ever worried about her?"

He thought for a moment. No he wasn't worried about her. It was just the fact that Manyata thought he was unfair with her. And a little part of him agreed to the fact. Yet he couldn't easily forget that evil grin she had this morning when they left the house. Her eyes had little more glow than natural. Without saying anything in answer to that question as expressing his doubts would lead Dadi sahib to think that he was weak or something he asked.

"Have you ever had second thoughts about your move Dadi sahib?"

The old lady looked into his eyes at the question. There was a minute's silence.

"I had no choice Uday" She said. "They would have made us unworthy for the throne if I supported the truth then…and it was a truth that I don't know myself."

"If mother was alive" He said in an almost whisper. "Will you change your decision?"

"Your mother had to pay with her life for a game we don't understand Uday" She answered her voice was meant to calm as though she knew it was that boy speaking yet again…the boy who missed his mother to the core of his heart.

"I've lost two of my children playing it…and only one of them knows what it's all about"

"They'll try to hunt her down before she reaches her goal"

"Be with her" Dadi sahib said as he took her blessings. "She needs you no matter what."

He pulled out of his thoughts has they had finally reached Devgar. There was someone waiting for him.  

"I thought Maharani would be coming too Maharaj ji" He said welcoming him. Uday gasped at the Man.

"What do you mean?" He asked. "She hasn't reached yet…but she was ahead of me"

****

On the same moment J received an answer to the call she had made earlier. It was a text. She beamed at it as the screen flashed the massage on it read.

"The fire bird finally left the golden cage"

"So silly of the king not to watch over his fire bird I tell you" She whispered to herself. "So let the game begin Udayveer Singh…on no "She made a face. "The game was on for many years now it's just your turn to play it don't lose your life like your mother did please"

****

That's it for today.😃

Sorry guys there were no Manveer scenes in this chapter.😊  But it was necessary.😊

But I promise you there will be loads in the next.😉

So what you feel about this one?😊

Do tell me please!!😃

Thanks for reading!!!😃

Cham  

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update hope Udayveer and Manyata are able to save each other and survive this all
fia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it. Oh God you're killing me with all this suspense 😉 . Lol.
Waiting for a ManVeer-ilicious chapter! 😊
Update soon.
Sakura24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fia21

Loved it. Oh God you're killing me with all this suspense 😉 . Lol.
Waiting for a ManVeer-ilicious chapter! 😊
Update soon.

It's sort of killing me too😆
I'm trying to update soon!!😉
Thanks for reading 😊