Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very suspenseful!! Excited to read more!!:)
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for appreciation! 😃
This is the 4th chapter and it's about somethings that happened in the past. The 5th chapter would be like wise.
They're to clear some doubts while creating others.😉
Hope you enjoy this one.😊

Chapter 4

The storm came and went Manyata faced it all night sitting on her window sill thinking and thinking of what the storm took away from her…her love? Her old self? Her hopes? Or the dream she was once obsessed about?

Hours ago she was officially declared the queen of Devgar in that huge party thrown out just for her. She remembered how it felt to be standing there in front of the clicking lights and the people who would just stare at her as if she was a new found life form. For a moment her memory went blank…what was she supposed to do?

Then he came in…

She closed her eyes remembering the warmth in his touch. It felt like it wasn't just heat but courage seeping in to her skin as he held her hand. For a moment she wished that if she could have his support then nothing was impossible and as long as they stood in hand in hand no world existed around them and no obstacles in her way.

For the first time she felt relaxing in his presence, on the earth she felt happy because he was there his deep voice seemed to come from some corner of her heart as he answered many of the questions that were thrown before her. Here and there he would look at her or squeeze her hand before turning back to the media. Now and then she would answer some random question and his eyes would encourage her every word while she kept talking.

It was friendship…It was duty…It was destiny and something more…

From Monya she had become Manyata willingly…Now from Manyata she was turning in to PRINCESS…his princess… Whatever his approach was he never stopped calling her that.

********

"You're in luck Manyata" Said Unnati. "Or should I call you your highness now?" She laughed as she hugged her friend after a long time. The two girls walked along the path that leads them to the towering palace of Jaygar.

"Where's Uday?" Manyata asked as they reached the palace.

"So you're not here to see me after all" Unnati said making a face at her.

"I'm here to see you alright…but I can inquire about my second best friend right?"

"mmm…That's touching…  second best friend ah?"

"You're my best friend and no one can step in to your shoes as long as I live" Manyata stated as she gave Unnati another tight hug.

Uday stood a few feet away from the two princesses in his life and watched as they hugged each other and laughed thinking how comfortable they looked with each other and the love they sheared…it was another reason why there's only Manyata and no one else.

"Step in to her sandals or heels more like…" He said joining them. "So what's the mischief planned for today ladies?"

"Even if we had one planed we won't be telling you Dada…it'll be a surprise…"

"It's almost 9.30 princess, they'll be here any moment…"   

"Ah…yes Manyata…you should get ready now…or we'll run late" Said Unnati suddenly business like. And Manyata who had forgotten what brought her here really by seeing her friend dropped back to reality. The photo shoot…that was it all about.

***********

"Dada will wear that traditional outfit of the Jaygar king this time…" Unnati was saying. "I was dying to see him wear it since I was ten."

"What is so special about it?"

"You'll see…I think you'll faint when you see him…but that's not the point…to match him the photographing team think that you should wear…

She didn't hear what she should wear as her eyes traveled up the staircase she saw someone coming towards her. Dressed in white and deep royal crimson and golden sun (the symbol of Jaygar) gleaming on his turban.

As her eyes fell on the symbolic pin something flashed across her vision like a bolt of lightning and some pictures some muffled sounds started clouding her senses.

The same symbol shimmered and a man's high pitched laugh and a cry of pain from someone…a little voice…gasped "dad" someone came after her…someone was closing by…a voice one saying to another…"she saw it…catch the little one…" and a flash light dropped on the floor…someone pushed her away from a blinding light…fire…fire…darkness…darkness…down…down…

Pair of strong arms was wrapped around her. He was calling out. "Princess"

Someone called through her mouth some old self she couldn't remember cried out for someone she didn't know and couldn't re call afterwards. "Suma" She said before she fainted.

**********

"I think it was because she was so exhausted. Don't worry she'll be fine" Some unknown voice was saying.

"I'm sorry Dada..I should have taken better care of her…" This time Unnati was saying.

And Uday's voice came from somewhere above her.

"It's ok Choti…today was a bad day for her always…"

"But why things go wrong always on your B' day Dada? Oh this is my entire fault I'm so sorry"

"No Unnati" Manyata said trying to stand up.

"Stay where you are princess you need to rest"  Uday said pushing her back to the bed. She looked at him as he did that…he was his old self once again and that terrible outfit was gone. Unnati left the room silently.

"How come you never told me it was your birth day?"

He looked at her surprised at the concern she was showing.

"There was no need as I never celebrate it"

"Why? Let me guess because you're getting old?"

"No." He said in a serious tone.

"Because that day doesn't just stand for my birth day…"

"What else does it stand for Uday?"

"It is the anniversary of our engagement and the day you got kidnapped"

"What?"

He came closer as she sat upright again. So close that she could feel his breath kissing her neck. It was different this time she felt comfortable to be in his arms.

"And I won't ever celebrate loosing you" He whispered to her ear.

"You didn't…" She whispered back and regretted doing so almost the same moment. His eyes stared critically at her as though he could see right through them to the heart that was beating helplessly under his gaze.    

And her eyes were out of her control they seemed to find their own way through his eyes. She stared at a man who she so firmly thought to be cold, hard and power hungry, who she thought was her enemy and then her friend.  She never feared him, because she knew that Yuvraj Udayveer Singh would never feel anything for her…as he never had feelings she wasn't going to hurt him by hating him…

But this was Uday…

A Uday who could feel everything she could, whose heart she could feel beating as fast as hers were. And for the first time in her life she was afraid of hurting him…afraid of losing him…afraid of the feelings that were clouding what she thought was her love for Akash.

It was just a deal when she consented for this marriage. The only way she could see through. But it wasn't anymore. She was falling in love again…if she ever dared to admit it.

So she completed her sentence unable to bare the silence any longer.

"We just couldn't find each other"

His lips touched hers softly and her fingers entangled behind his neck.

********             

So did you enjoy it?

Please tell me.😃

Thanks for reading.😊

Cham.

dazzlingdipa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
superb update...keep up the good work..
MsLuscious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Superb l0vd da update plx update s0on
SaHillover101 thumbnail
I totally enjoyed it!! Gr8 work!!:) Keep it up!:) Continue soon;)
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
👏👏loved it...great job...amazing...please update sooon...please add me to your pm list...👏👏
tejuangel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very intresting👏 please pm me if possible
Sakura24 thumbnail
Hi to everyone!!!😃
Thanks for reading...😊Thanks for commenting..😊.thanks for everything.😊
This is the chapter 5. I think It is a bit confusing but it has some clues hidden in it.😉
And the 6th chapter will clear any misunderstandings.😉
So here it goes... 

Chapter 5

It was raining as she walked down the path almost running. What was up with her? Can you believe she had just kissed him? She came running outside the moment she realized what she was doing. This wasn't right…she wasn't supposed to feel anything…she's royal…she has duties above her feelings.

The rain was coming down in heavy sheets now. She was almost soaked. Yet she won't go inside. His eyes found her the moment he looked out of the window. Part of him wanted to go and join her as the same storm was blowing inside him too. But he could feel that it wasn't the right moment: The moment for him to approach her. It was her battle and she alone could handle it. He did more than understood; he could feel the same thing every time she was near…so he let her go; rush more like…away from him…away from the questions that burned them…to safety…to the welcoming arms of that rain.

Manyata looked up at the sky that was pouring endlessly.

"Why" She asked.

"It was your wish" A tiny voice answered inside her head. "You wished for a prince didn't you?"

Something snapped her out of that mental discussion. Someone was standing there in the rain: Outside the palace gates. She went closer for a better look. But the person started walking away. She was outside the palace gates now.

"Hey wait!" She shouted after the retreating figure. But no response came. She was sure that this man was watching her. And she needed to know why.

"Who are you?" Again no response. But she kept following him.

"STOP!!!!"

Yet this man won't listen to her.

"I order you to stop!!! Right NOW!!"

She shouted on the top of her voice. And he stopped. And turned. Even through the curtains of rain she could recognize him.

She felt breath freezing inside her throat making it unable to talk, breath or even make any sound. Some sounds or voices started playing in her mind forcing her to believe something that she so desperately disposed as a lie a truth that was too bitter for her to take a slip was pouring in to her throat.

"You're worrying for no reason Monya beta…now I know that he's alright" It was the voice of Akash's mother. "He came to meet me a week before…"

"He said he doesn't want to meet you Monya…he said you're happy without him…" this time it was Chikky.

She thought they were lying…saying things that would make her forget him…trying to make her believe that letter was actually written by him.

But now…

He was here standing in front of her. With nothing as much as a scratch. When she was fighting with everyone for him!

He took a step near her his lips twisting in to a grin.

"So" He said. "Maharani had learned to order now has she?"

He was nothing of the man she remembered or loved. She felt strange standing there as he moved closer…for the first time she wished to get away from him.

"Are you angry that you order failed?" He asked. and she found her voice.

"What Order?"

"You ordered your new love to finish off your old one didn't you?"

What the hell was he talking about? she thought inside her head.

"I know now what the game you played with me… And still playing. But he doesn't Does he? Poor soul"

What's up with him???

"You have a taste for rich or higher than what you're now haven't you…Manyata"

His words were pricing her soul.

She closed her eyes for a moment. Tears tickled down her cheeks. He gripped her shoulders.

"Leave me.." She said her eyes still closed. "I said leave me alone!!!"

"Princess" His voice was full of puzzlement, she opened her eyes. It was Uday…standing in front of her. There was no sight of him. He was gone.  Relief spread through her veins and she hugged him, hugged him the tightest she could. So no one would be able to pull her apart.

"What is it" He asked wiping a tear softly.  

"He was here…" She said in a small voice. "He was talking to me…he's alright…there's nothing wrong with him…" Those words were more for her more than they were for uday.

"Who are you talking about?"   

"Akash" She said slowly. She had vowed that she'll never take his name to her lips again. Not if it caused him any harm. Colour vanished from Uday's face.    

"You must have been dreaming him. He can't be here" He said his voice was so calm that it made her look up at him. He was looking around his arm wrapped around her a little more tightly. "Let's go" HE said simply. And lead her inside the gates once more nodding to a security personal as he went. Manyata noticed nothing she was shivering now both from cold and shock. Otherwise she looked fine. He thought for himself. How many days he'll have to hide this truth from her…now it was getting difficult day by day to protect her without her acknowledgement…what does she know that all this photo shoot was a topic only to get her away from danger…what does she know that it wasn't her love but his enemy that was following her…what does she know that unknowingly she had become his weakness…and trust me being Yuvraj Udayveer Singh's weakness wasn't good at all….

You have reached the end of chapter 5!!!😆

What do you think about it??

The 6th chapter will be up soon.

Thanks for reading.😊

Cham.    

SaHillover101 thumbnail
I really liked it!! It's quite suspenseful!!! Update soon!!:)
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
loved the update..continue soon..😊