THE QUEEN manveer ff chapter 9 updated page 12

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone,
I'm new to india forums and this is my first ff...hope you'll like it. This idea just popped into my head last night watching DEK.

So here goes the introduction!!!

"Who is this?" Manyata questioned herself looking at the reflection sketched in the large mirror in front of her. It was of a young woman dressed in deep red and silver, diamonds gleaming in her ears and around her neck. Her dark brown eyes gazed nervously at her as they traveled up her forehead which was coloured with a thin line of sindoor. That reflection reminded her oddly of Komal Devi her mother but then the booming sounds of reality begun to fill her head.

"She never uttered a single word about changing the last will Maharaj ji" Dadi sahib's legal advisor was saying. "And now we're too late for that'until Rajmata regain her consciousness and insist on changing the will Rajkumari Manyata is indeed the heir of Devgar"

Those words were responsible of the white face of Maharaj Brijraj, the teary eyes of Maharani Komal, the sneer of J and the smirk of Uday.

She examined herself again in that large mirror. Why was she so amused of herself? Isn't this what she wanted? The very thing she dreamed of? Well not exactly.

Now she wasn't doing this for any of her dreams. She was doing this to save someone's life, to fulfill someone else's dream.

Closing her eyes she remembered the last words she had spoken with Dadi sahib who was gravely injured, whose head was resting in her lap.

"Akash is in danger'they need the queen to obey'" That minute she realized that there was no connection in Akash's disappearance and her Dadi sahib but every connection between the two incidents now and then.

After all maybe Uday was right.

That this was all a game to stop her from becoming the queen. Now that was the same thing they were going to use against them. Being the queen she could ensure that her loved ones are safe. And for the first time she realized that she was a royal. And royals aren't created to love.

Her love was a curse to anyone including herself. She was meant to care not to love. She was meant to die for but not to live with. And that day she realized why she couldn't find Akash. It was because she was searching him for wrong reasons, that day she realized that she was to find Akash but not to have him but to help and protect him.

Her question was still the same as she entered the conference hall alone and suddenly had the feeling that the place was filled with bees. She walked towards the stage her head held high her eyes fixed at those dark brown ones staring at her from the stage.

Maharaj Udayveer singh took her cold hand in his warm outstretched one and squeezed it encouragingly turning to the media persons as flashes clicked in their direction. And he said in his deep voice that had royalty filled until its last decibel.

"Let me present you'Mrs. Manyata Udayveer singh the queen of Jayagar!"            

Let me know what you feel about it. Kind of wondering whether to continue with writing or not.😊
Thanks for reading!
😃
Cham. 

Index
Chapter 1 Pg1
Chapter 2 Pg 2
Chapter 3 Pg 3

Chapter 4 Pg 4
Chapter 5 Pg 5
Chapter 6 Pg 6
Chapter 7 Pg 7
Chapter 8 Pg 10
Chapter 9 Pg 12
Edited by Cham42195 - 11 years ago
Great start!
but OMG DS dead 😲 .. kinda sad but still looking forward to this ff and how you will continue it! 😃
Really good start!! Plzz do continue soon!!:) Eager to read more!!:)
Thanks for the replies ! And No DS Isn't dead but her condition is critical so the story will tell how Manyata will fulfill her duties without her guidance. And about some secrets that she I mean DS kept in dark.

Here goes the 1st chapter hope you'll find it interesting!!
😊

THE QUEEN

Chapter 1

Akash was sitting in the middle of a dimly lit room his head and his arm heavily bandaged. In a table   in front of him there was a news paper folded up. Only its headline was visible. It said 'RAJMATA BETWEEN LIFE AN DEATH RAJKUMARI MANYATA TO TAKE THE THRONE' His eyes snapped shut as to block the female voice that was filling the room as well as his ears.

"You should have listened to me a month ago" The voice said. "And what was that you were saying? Oh yes! Manyata is innocent they must have forced her…blah blah blah… Now you've got the answer in front of you! " She slammed another news paper under his nose which had a large front page photograph of Udayveer in a traditional outfit holding Manyata's hand who looked nothing Akash had ever seen before, dressed in a deep red sari and an evident radiant smile which he would only confess to himself that he had never seen appearing in her face. The headline underneath read: THE FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCE OF THE ROYAL COUPLE OF JAYGAR

"I think you should let me go" Akash said finally.

"To go to her and weep? Why do you always fool yourself MR. Akash Verma? She's gone and it's time for you to believe it!" 

Akash stood up and hit his fist to the opposite wall. "She can't do this to me." He said finally more to himself. But can she? His mind started to question him though his heart denied the fact. Nor more than a month ago he had seen his Monya at that rubbish party they had held for Jay Nandini dancing with a man who he thought was her enemy. She was so lost in that moment that she didn't notice him her Akash eying her from a distance. It must have been the first slap of reality for him though he didn't realize it at that time. His heart had slowly begun to fill with pain and hatred as he remembered the wonder and amusement that had filled her face.

And now there was no Monya. This was Manyata a princess, who he didn't know, a princess who belongs to someone else but yet a princess who had betrayed him. He thought eying the smile on her face but not knowing the pain that was somehow lost in the glow of it.

It was truly a month before when things had started to fall and Manyata realized that she can't win this anymore. It wasn't a fight, it was a war and a war cannot be won alone. She had lost all her friends on the way to her dream which now simply was a nightmare.

She left the palace and walked away without a purpose but just to get out of there. It was the royal coronation of Jay Nandini and her engagement to Udayveer both of them were the reason that irritated her to death. These days they both had the luck of turning out to be in most unusual places each wrapped in others arms and Manyata seemed to have the ill luck of running into them every time she went out of her room. Wait a minute did she just thought ill luck? No it was just because of the reason that…well she didn't know. So desperately she wanted to find Dadi Sahib not because she missed her but because then she could have put a stop to this nonstop love story by complaining.

But she had left for some important work two days ago. And there was no one else who would listen to her or would light her mood a bit. What is going on with me? She thought after that final thought had registered in her mind. As she knows for a fact she couldn't miss Udayveer NO way! It was she who had rejected his help as well as his friendship a few days ago.      

What road she was taking she didn't had a clear idea but she is for sure heading back to her true friends. This was the end for her royalty dreams. And she didn't have a heart to wish the new queen good luck. Considering that she didn't have a heart to do many things these days except to have a terrible fight with someone who was continuously ignoring her.   

And the same moment her wish was once again granted. A beam of light hit her from the car that stopped just behind her. It was that Kutta once again!

"Princess!"  Uday said putting his head out for a better look. And Manyata noticed something actually she noticed two things. Firstly he wasn't dressed to attend the party and secondly he wasn't smirking at her on the hell he looked grave. "Get into the car" He said in that same odd tone.

"Nice try Udayveer! But I'm not that stupid you know to do the same mistake twice." Manyata answered wondering what on earth could have happened, on the same moment.  She turned to leave; he stepped out and came after her. "Please Princess I'll explain what…"

But Manyata cut across him turning to face him again with such a cold look that she thought could freeze anyone but in this case seemed to bounce off the target.

"What did you say?" She asked pretending to be surprised. "Please? Yuvraj Udayveer aur Please?" She clapped her hands together. "Another game!"  

And she turned away to leave. This time Uday was too quick for her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back Manyata on the other hand was not expecting this she tripped and for a moment they simply looked at each other as she was flush against his chest. For that single moment Uday forgot what he was about to tell her and simply stared as her face turned slowly from wonder to anger.

"What ? I'm not J remember?" She said frowning but the next moment she saw the look in his eyes. It was nothing she had ever seen before it was concern if she recognized it right. Before she voiced the question in her mind however Uday pushed her into the car and slammed the door.

"Are you kidnapping me once again?" She asked trying to keep things normal.

"Every time you make me do so"

She couldn't think of an answer to that remark and before she could work something out Uday turned to her.  "Are you alright?"

It was an odd question really thought Manyata as his eyes seems to find answers on their own. She felt something odd creep into her veins as his eyes traveled all over her.

"What happened Uday?" She asked unable to keep silent as his eyes were burning her somehow.

"Nothing" He said turning away from her.

"Did you miss me that much that you had to come and take me to you engagement party" She asked before even that thought had taken shape in her mind.

This time he smirked. "Seems like someone has been missing me" His graveness was gone now that she was safe and was with him. "I came out to check on you Dadi sahib had asked me to do so"

"Oh" Said Manyata. "Was she worried about me?"

Uday closed his eyes and thought how much he could truly tell Manyata. and a fresh memory come streaming into his mind. A few seconds ago he had finally got what he needed; A few moments alone with J's mobile phone. His lone fingers were pressing into its keys seeing in to what he must have done so many days ago. Then the phone ringed he caught his breath just in time and accepted the call. Before even he could open his mouth to speak the caller said: "they're not going to crown you princess…I told you this once before…but I heard tonight will be the last night of you worst enemy you know I've never been wrong yet…because of me you got the chance to spill the beans on Udayveer…  " That was all he needed to hear.

He was a royal who should keep his promise. The promise he had made touching the royal sward of Jaygar that he'll protect her no matter what happens. She was his princess and only she could become his queen.

Well you reached the end of the 1st chapter!😃😃

What do you think about it?

The next chapter will be about a secret that only DS knows!😃

Thanks for reading.

Cham

Edited by Cham42195 - 11 years ago
Gr8 update!! Continue soon!!:)
nice start ,i liked it
cont soon
NICE UPDATE.PLS PM ME WHEN U UPDATE NEXT. 
👏👏thanks...great job...brilliant...please update sooon...👏👏
its really interesting... Pls PM me the next time you update
So Guys here is the 1st part of the 2nd chapter. It's a long one so I'll be posting it in two parts. Hope u'll enjoy this one as you had the 1st.

Chapter 2

Manyata woke up as the car with the royal symbol of Jaygar speed passed Akash who was eying it as though sensing his presence. A moment ago her head was resting in the shoulder of a silent Uday who had his arm wrapped around her. She looked around and jerked herself away from his embrace and quickly stared out of the glass. She could still feel his eyes on her but he had chosen not to comment. For a one bless full moment they had been Uday and Manyata once again and the next moment she was the queen and he was the king and the shadow of her bitter words seemed to be upon them once again.

It was the stormy night two days ago they had returned after that press conference which was their first public appearance as a married couple on the evening of their wedding. She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn't realized he was there until his arms were wrapped around her waist pulling her closer to him. For a moment that sensation of feeling the touch of fire and steel run through her veins as she leaned into his fast beating heart feeling its warmth with the skin of her bare back oh! the hell the cut of her sari blouse was indeed too low. Uday leaned in almost touching her ear with his lips and whispered Picture perfect! Exactly what was picture perfect about that moment Manyata never knew as she closed her eyes the moment his lips touched her skin and never saw the reflection she in his arms had made in their mirror.

She never saw how her peach colored skin of her delicate arms glowed or how its tone melted away to the color of his strong arms holding them.  His lips moved down her neck and she stood there rooted to the spot until he turned her to face him and kissed her forehead. Then through her closed eyes she could see Akash hear his voice as it was now the words he had spoken to her before he left her on that valentine day million years ago.

"Promise me that you'll never forget our love in the glow of your palace…" Uday kissed her cheek "Close your eyes and you'll find me within you Monya" he was about to kiss her lips the moment she pushed him away. Uday who wasn't ready for an attack had to do a great job to stop himself from falling, Manyata was still standing there, there were angry tears in her eyes the spell of the night was broken for both of them.

"Don't you dare Maharaj Udayveer singh! Don't you just dare!" She said anger lining the softness in her voice.  "Just a day before I made this clear to you…Let me remind you I'm the queen of Jaygar…Just the queen of Jaygar…not your wife!" For a moment Uday just stared at her his expression was hard to read. And she continued. "Our relationship is nothing more than a king and a queen…nothing at all"

That moment Uday gripped her shoulders both as tight as he could trapping her between the wall and him.

"Ouch Uday you're hurting me" She said in a low voice her eyes locked helplessly to those brown ones which was burning right now.

"You seemed to be forgetting one thing Maharani sahiba…That indeed you are a queen but you're MY QUEEN" She closed her eyes the moment his face come closer to hers but the next second he had stepped away from her.

"I'll give you time to accept that Manyata" (He wasn't calling her princess now) He walked away. "I do have faith in my queen that one day she'll come to me…and I'll wait for that day" He left closing the door behind him and leaving a stunned Manyata behind.

What has just happened she questioned herself. She had left all her emotions behind or was she kidding herself. She was the queen she said to herself firmly. "You're my queen" Those words seemed to hang over her yet. And she couldn't help but feel sorry for the one who had just left with a part of her soul. A part which wanted him to hold her., which was sinking into that moment…which in other words belongs to him and she was helpless in front of that fact.

"Dadi sahib" She said holding her hands with the soft and young once of hers. There were tears of happiness in her eyes as her grandmother had finally come around and Uday stood behind her with some of those thoughts playing his head too.

"Manyata" Rajmata said eying her girl with eyes of pride. "I'm proud of you and the way you two handled the situation"

Manyata said nothing but all the same felt happiness filling her heart. How many days she had longed to hear those words!

"It's been a hard month for you two.." She said after a moment of silence. "Now you should take some time for yourselves."

They both stole a glance from the corner of their eyes.

"Manyata" Komal called her standing at the door. "Could you give me a moment beta?"

Manyata left the room with her mother and Rajmatha looked at Uday.

"How much does she truly knows about it Uday?"

Nothing in true sense" Uday replied.

"Tell her the truth slowly"

"Yes Dadi sahib…but I can't figure out where to start"

"Well then start with the act that she was never kidnapped."

The 2nd part will be up soon.

Tell me what you feel about it.😃

Have a wonderful weekend.😊

Cham