Not Quite Prince Charming (removed) - Page 20

Posted: 11 years ago
just read all the parts to this story!

Love khushi in this.. not giving in an inch for him!! Ooh The way she cut her hair.. i was doing mental fist pumps oh hell yea!!

Hrai Prakash's house is hilarious! Love the Teen deviyans!! hahah
Great update loving how strong khushi is being and arnav really seems mesmerised by her

It brought back the emotions from the calendar photo shoot and he felt himself wanting to pounce- 

Actually.

No.

He didn't want to possess her as he had that time.

Nor did he begin undressing her with his eyes the instant she began making her way down the stairs, wondering what that red would look like pooling at her feet...

What he wanted was to take her hand and dance. Spin her round and around until she landed in his arms and he could hold her forever.

He wanted to take her to dinner and then he wanted to take her home. 

He wanted a future with her.

He wanted to love her.

And most of all, as she finished descending the stairs and began walking towards him, he realised one thing.

The thing he wanted above all else was for her to love him too.

Oh man this caused a lump in my throat and misted my eyes.
He has come a long way from hating her, loving her, again hating her and now finally FALLING IN love with her. Wow! 

I was crackling like a madcap at the Prakash Wives, they reminded me of Buaji, the same garish loud appearance and even louder noise that conceals a large and a loving heart! 

Miss Versatality queen , how do you change your readers' emotions so much? ðŸ˜†

Thank you for the pm!

Read all the parts in one go.. V engrossing..

Khushi is so cute, Loved the chapter!
wow awsuum update dear...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm hun...
this is just brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cudnt be any better... a big thumbs up for this
Brilliant writing!
I love to see Khushi's hairstyle!
 The ending was superb. just gave me a fairy tale feel.

Originally posted by Onlooker

Loved Snow White and the Seven Prakashes. Reading the title first, i thought all the Prakashes were all male and how are you going to incorporate it into this tale. But, you did it without any hitch and smoothly.

So how did Arnav convince her to come with him?..Is he still working under her?

Anyways, bizarre shoulder length hair is taken care of and how did Kushi's makeover come out..By arnav's reaction it seems breathtaking ;)

PS: i thought you have forgotten about this ff. Will we be getting more frequent updates?..