Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~ArHi FF: The trodden paths~ ch4 pg69 NEW--13/7)) (Page 65)

desisweetheart9 IF-Rockerz
desisweetheart9
desisweetheart9

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the PM. Nice update. Payal did what she thought was right at the time. At least someone came to help Khushi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Addie07--drama_queen--

--Preeti-- Senior Member
--Preeti--
--Preeti--

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD Shocked that was just MIND BLOWING! AMAZING! HATS OFF! The whole concept is just so unique! and beautifully written Clap And i love that Khushi had Yash to support her Smile Thank you Sooo much for pm'ing me LOL and i aplogise that i dont comment for every update but i do read all of them and like them Smile Sorry im just too busy Ouch well i cant wait for the next update so update ASAP! Tongue

Addie07--drama_queen--

smileyhug7679 IF-Dazzler
smileyhug7679
smileyhug7679

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Ww just read all the chapters
Amazing stry line
Lved it 
Kushi is hurt and she is so in full of love for Arnav 
And Arnav is awestruck finding Kushi 
His expression was priceless he couldn't control his tears 
Poor Kushi .. Feel so bad for her...

Addie07--drama_queen--

..Damsel.. IF-Dazzler
..Damsel..
..Damsel..

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I'm loving this story...

Arnav probably thinks Yash is her husband, but I have a feeling he's not...waiting for things to be revealed...do continue soon 

Addie07--drama_queen--

Addie07 IF-Dazzler
Addie07
Addie07

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madafterarhi

nawww man! this is SO not good for the fragile hearted and so very poorly coordinatedShocked
come home from a holiday to find updates from lyraa AND harshuuShocked
my heart left my body to read your updates i guess. so i was paralyzed in shock for quite some time you know? then in my rush, clumsy me falls down and my knee starts to bleed. so another 15 mins before i could get to my laptop...the universe was definitely conspiring against me todayCry
but then FINALLY...oh the feeling! i reach the update...and as usual things that can normally kill a person happens to our regular arhi fan...breath taken away, heartbeat racing blah blah
anyway the promo has me in anticipation jitters and my brother cant bear to sit next to me rambling about arnavs hotness..he thinks ill make him gayLOL
omg, just see careless me! this is about lyraas update not barun sobti cuz i can go on and on...
i like this yash character, hes like aditya from NGNF...posivitely healing the damage arnav did to khushi...gotta love manHeart
amazing stuff! cant wait for more...

if u like me n  harshu, u r in for a treat... we willl soon b writing a ff togetherLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Madafterarhi-_-harsh42--drama_queen--

-_-harsh42 IF-Dazzler
-_-harsh42
-_-harsh42

Posted: 04 June 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lyraa99

nawww man! this is SO not good for the fragile hearted and so very poorly coordinatedShocked
my heart left my body to read your updates i guess. so i was paralyzed in shock for quite some time you know? then in my rush, clumsy me falls down and my knee starts to bleed. so another 15 mins before i could get to my laptop...the universe was definitely conspiring against me todayCry
but then FINALLY...oh the feeling! i reach the update...and as usual things that can normally kill a person happens to our regular arhi fan...breath taken away, heartbeat racing blah blah
anyway the promo has me in anticipation jitters and my brother cant bear to sit next to me rambling about arnavs hotness..he thinks ill make him gayLOL
omg, just see careless me! this is about lyraas update not barun sobti cuz i can go on and on...
i like this yash character, hes like aditya from NGNF...posivitely healing the damage arnav did to khushi...gotta love manHeart

if u like me n  harshu, u r in for a treat... we willl soon b writing a ff togetherLOL

I thought you updated!! Tongue

But then here you are... Giving out trade secrets!! Wink LOL LOL

MadafterarhiAddie07--drama_queen--

--drama_queen-- IF-Rockerz
--drama_queen--
--drama_queen--

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_-harsh42

Originally posted by Lyraa99

I thought you updated!! Tongue

But then here you are... Giving out trade secrets!! Wink LOL LOL
OMG can't wait to read ur FFs aditi and harsh Big smile
luv u two sisters sosoosososo mcuh Hug

Madafterarhi-_-harsh42Addie07

MISTIE IF-Rockerz
MISTIE
MISTIE

Posted: 05 June 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
i think yash is same person who save khusi n might have married her 4 his mother's sake n khusi might have married him 4 her n arnav's daughter,Jiya,to provide her a father's name.any ways i love all the 3 chapters
Anyways plz do add me n plz pm me whenever u update

MidnightReaderAddie07--drama_queen--

Go to top