~ArHi FF: The trodden paths~ ch4 pg69 NEW--13/7)) - Page 51

Posted: 11 years ago
woww awesome update.. loved how arnav was getting jealous of yash and yash saw all the emotions running on arnav's face and got his answer... hmmm is there hope for yash and anjali? loved arnav and khushi scene... even when he thought that she is married but wants to with her... so yash knows about jiya but what about mrs ahuja?? payl divorced akash... my god 😲
Lol jealous Arnav is soo much fun..he then does things we like ;) 

Payal n Aakash...well all Raizada siblings have a thing for separation, don't they ? 
OMG...Payal...update fast plz.
OMG so much has happened.
I'm not sure if the decision that Payal took is good or bad in the long run..but here in the story, she is standing up, is not just a decorative piece in the background. at least i hope so.

we're on the fourth chapter and my heart is still breaking for khushi 😭

great update lyraa.
can't wait for the next one.

❤️
katie
i dont know about others but i am happy that payal divorced akash😆😆😆😆
Payash divorced??? Woah...
And now I'm curious to see how yash and khushi ended up in this position. Waiting for Yash's back story and new love story. 😊
I just love the line abt their love. The destruction and it not being enough. I'm writing something along those lines currently and completely know what you mean. In this case I think love was not enough cause it was not accompanied by trust and respect, crucial for any relationship.
crap now that khushi knows that her sister left her husband because of her khushi is gonna start feeling guilty!
Lovely update. I got your pm and read all the chapters at one go. I am inlove with your writing. Your writings make me feel as if i am seeing all the events and the story in fron of my eyes. The stories are so realistic.
Loved how arnav god jealous of yash. The arhi seen was too good. OMG payal divorced akash! Thanks for the pm. Update soon.
loved it asr jealousy of yash so cute all possessive yash and anjali poor yash his mother already thinking ahead arnav holding her in his arms after so long and khushi and yash conversation loved it arnav and khushi the love was not enough so sad and payal divorced akash awesome update thanks for the pm

Amazing update...high on emotions...hurt, love and pain... awesome...thnx 4 PM... n last line ws totaly astonishing...payal divorced akash...omg... Nw ll khushi go bak...