Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

l*l IPKKND Fan Fiction Index l*l (Page 137)

aamshula87 Goldie
aamshula87
aamshula87

Joined: 17 June 2010
Posts: 1584

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Im lookin 4 an ff(or ss,i dont remember) where arshi r neighbours.gupta house is under renovation or somethin n so kushi is at RM n at nite arnav is in kushi's room.plz any1 can name it.

dialuvarshi Goldie
dialuvarshi
dialuvarshi

Joined: 09 February 2013
Posts: 1685

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamshula87

Im lookin 4 an ff(or ss,i dont remember) where arshi r neighbours.gupta house is under renovation or somethin n so kushi is at RM n at nite arnav is in kushi's room.plz any1 can name it.
i too want to know
swtsam IF-Dazzler
swtsam
swtsam

Joined: 01 May 2011
Posts: 4693

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 6:21am | IP Logged
help me guys...
m in search of a story which i read some days ago...which goes lyk this,
 Arnav loves khushi but married to some other girl (dont remember her name), it was his success party for may be getting some best businessman award. one of the important day of his life and he was missing his love khushi...
On the other side khushi lived with her son (arnav and khushi's son) and was watching arnav with his wife on TV and shedding tears...
pls pls help me...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dialuvarshi

dialuvarshi Goldie
dialuvarshi
dialuvarshi

Joined: 09 February 2013
Posts: 1685

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swtsam

help me guys...
m in search of a story which i read some days ago...which goes lyk this,
 Arnav loves khushi but married to some other girl (dont remember her name), it was his success party for may be getting some best businessman award. one of the important day of his life and he was missing his love khushi...
On the other side khushi lived with her son (arnav and khushi's son) and was watching arnav with his wife on TV and shedding tears...
pls pls help me...
its interesting.i too want to this.plsss help
cherryteacake Groupbie
cherryteacake
cherryteacake

Joined: 18 June 2010
Posts: 112

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Hi, I'm looking for a story I read where Khushi worked in a call centre, one time had to ring Arnav's number and he mistakenly blasted her off. Buaji's not nice to Khushi in this story despite Khushi being the main breadwinner, but Payal cares for Khushi. I think at another point in the story Arnav catches Khushi sneaking about in a garden/halls-don't remember whether he found her in Sheesh Mahal or elsewhere.
.Boss. IF-Dazzler
.Boss.
.Boss.

Joined: 04 June 2012
Posts: 4103

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherryteacake

Hi, I'm looking for a story I read where Khushi worked in a call centre, one time had to ring Arnav's number and he mistakenly blasted her off. Buaji's not nice to Khushi in this story despite Khushi being the main breadwinner, but Payal cares for Khushi. I think at another point in the story Arnav catches Khushi sneaking about in a garden/halls-don't remember whether he found her in Sheesh Mahal or elsewhere.
 
Well the first bit sounds like karmachameleon's fate-mate. khushi works in a call centre and studies in the same college as arnav while he also handles his business. One fine occasion arnav calls in her call centre and is very mad due to his laptop failure. And arnav was someone whom she wanted to find n so on.
 
I hope it helped

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aims.

yongshin Goldie
yongshin
yongshin

Joined: 03 April 2010
Posts: 2258

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
I dont remember much but I j ust remember one part... Khushi is married to Arnav(hatred marriage) and Khushi doesnt sit with them and eat. She just serves and eat with HariPrakash in the kitchen..

Anyone know the name of ff
crazyyfan IF-Sizzlerz
crazyyfan
crazyyfan

Joined: 04 May 2012
Posts: 15341

Posted: 19 May 2013 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Hi Can you pl add my two new ongoing ff.I have given a short brief below.

 
A story of Twin ASR's and bubbly lively Khushi ( Romantic/comedy)
 
 
A story where Khushi and Arnav are childhood friends and besties.They have seperated due to Arnav's higher studies for 5 years and when he came back he finds out Khushi is now a widow and 2 months pregnant [Romance/Drama]

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Shikha's Index: [Iss Index Ko Kya Naam Doon?

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: ShikhaKhushi   Replies: 103   Views: 109550

ShikhaKhushi 103 109550 04 August 2013 at 1:10am by pjroy
Index- Hafsa's IPKKND Index

2

Author: Cytherea   Replies: 15   Views: 21482

Cytherea 15 21482 05 July 2013 at 3:34pm by sarah_sarun
Madhu123 Writing Index/Banner Index/Appreciation

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: GodsEye   Replies: 191   Views: 233685

GodsEye 191 233685 03 December 2012 at 6:37pm by illuminated.
Kya The Fiction - Fiction Nayi Soch Wahi

Author: SeerialLoops   Replies: 9   Views: 2410

SeerialLoops 9 2410 27 April 2012 at 4:53am by kitty25
FF/OS index (CLOSED-other index available)

Author: ccuteaangel   Replies: 6   Views: 38285

ccuteaangel 6 38285 17 October 2011 at 12:29pm by minuu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index