Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

l*l IPKKND Fan Fiction Index l*l (Page 129)

AKHUSHI Goldie
AKHUSHI
AKHUSHI

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Thank you  arshina223. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshina223

nishaipkkdian Goldie
nishaipkkdian
nishaipkkdian

Posted: 30 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshina223

Hey everyone ,

I want the link of a ff which i read ...uhh ..i don't remember when i read that .Lol!! Ok so here is the story i remember.

Arnav didn't turn up on their second wedding. khushi was sitting like a stone on mandap. Arnav descended from the strairs ,ignoring everyones questions ,heads straight to khushi. He tried to get a reaction from her but failed. Shyam lost his cool and pulled out the gun when he realised that dadi's plan failed . Shyam pulled the trigger , khushi ran between arnav and shyam and got shot on her back.

At the hospital khushi lost her memory of the past 1 and half year that means whole of arnav's phase in her life. Arnav introduce himself as payal's jethji and with the help of payal took her to shantivan and there she started to remember some past scenes with arnav like when he dropped her from the first floor of his office.

I don't know what is the name of this FF. If anyone recognises it , please give the link.

I think it's called Forgotten Love. I did not read it but I searched for it based on your story. Looks like i got the right link.

arshina223 Senior Member
arshina223
arshina223

Posted: 01 May 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nishaipkkdian

Hey everyone ,

I want the link of a ff which i read ...uhh ..i don't remember when i read that .Lol!! Ok so here is the story i remember.

Arnav didn't turn up on their second wedding. khushi was sitting like a stone on mandap. Arnav descended from the strairs ,ignoring everyones questions ,heads straight to khushi. He tried to get a reaction from her but failed. Shyam lost his cool and pulled out the gun when he realised that dadi's plan failed . Shyam pulled the trigger , khushi ran between arnav and shyam and got shot on her back.

At the hospital khushi lost her memory of the past 1 and half year that means whole of arnav's phase in her life. Arnav introduce himself as payal's jethji and with the help of payal took her to shantivan and there she started to remember some past scenes with arnav like when he dropped her from the first floor of his office.

I don't know what is the name of this FF. If anyone recognises it , please give the link.

I think it's called Forgotten Love. I did not read it but I searched for it based on your story. Looks like i got the right link.

Hey dear ,
thank you for the effort you put in searching the story but its not the one, but i read this also.
Aims. IF-Rockerz
Aims.
Aims.

Posted: 02 May 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged
i m in searching of rockstar arnav
can anybody tell me any ff in which arnav is a rockstar/singer
ipkviewer Senior Member
ipkviewer
ipkviewer

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.brar

Originally posted by ipkviewer

Hi, can anybody help me finding an FF that I left incomplete? Appreciate any inputs on this.

its something like Salaam Namaste probably. Arnav and Khushi mutually agrees for a live-in. Khushi wants a kid and do not want to abort which created differences with Arnav and she leaves him to stay with her friend and her husband. Arnav dont have her whereabouts and he started to miss her as i remember.

I think thats dark lover...not sure.
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3471579

Hi, Thanks for your response.  I went thru dark lover briefly and possibly it is different from what I read then. that was first story I read without even knowing what a fanfiction is and mistaken such posts for IPK story analysis or IF member alternate views on story etc etc
riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Posted: 04 May 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilakia

Hey everyone ,

seems tooo interesting...

pls any1 helps us...

plzzz...

mz.brar

akvmji Senior Member
akvmji
akvmji

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Hey everyone ,

pls any1 helps us...

plzzz...

i am interested too... pls say...

mz.brar

akvmji Senior Member
akvmji
akvmji

Posted: 05 May 2013 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Hey everyone ,

pls any1 helps us...

plzzz...

mz.brar

Go to top