Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

l*l IPKKND Fan Fiction Index l*l (Page 105)

imran78 Goldie
imran78
imran78

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun21

can anyone pls tell me the FF name where arnav and khushi will love each other without knowing their full names and their parents will be once friends and arnav's family will cheat khushi's family and take their property and khushi will be like she has to take revenge on them...
she will love arnav but dont know his full name and finally they both will be seperated and arnav will be engaged to radhika who is khushi's sister and after five years both arnav and khushi will be meeting again...
can anyone pls tell me what is this story name and where is this story pls pls help me...
pls yaar anyone help me by giving the story name and its reference i wanna read that story plsss...
arnav will be having soft corner on khushi even though she has cheated him pls send me the story link if anybody have that pls am waiting eagerly...

It is " Your love broke me " by shika. Here is the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2988447&PID=57517882&#57517882

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarun21

sarun21 Goldie
sarun21
sarun21

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
thanks dear thanks a lot really very thankyou...
Originally posted by imran78

Originally posted by sarun21

can anyone pls tell me the FF name where arnav and khushi will love each other without knowing their full names and their parents will be once friends and arnav's family will cheat khushi's family and take their property and khushi will be like she has to take revenge on them...
she will love arnav but dont know his full name and finally they both will be seperated and arnav will be engaged to radhika who is khushi's sister and after five years both arnav and khushi will be meeting again...
can anyone pls tell me what is this story name and where is this story pls pls help me...
pls yaar anyone help me by giving the story name and its reference i wanna read that story plsss...
arnav will be having soft corner on khushi even though she has cheated him pls send me the story link if anybody have that pls am waiting eagerly...

It is " Your love broke me " by shika. Here is the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2988447&PID=57517882&#57517882
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by imran78

Originally posted by fan123GUNJ

Originally posted by Anupama.

^^ @fan123gunj You're not alone by ForeverArhi..i hav'nt read it but i read its synopsis in the new fan fiction index.its like what you wrote about.

<font color="#990033" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="4">really thank you yes it is the same </font>
Smile

Here is the link:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3231643

Thank you for the link
Smile
..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Posted: 10 March 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayl123

14. Ff/OS. Quite old. Where for some reason Khushi is kicked out of Gupta house and she goes to see Arnav for one last time before returning to Lucknow. When she goes to RM she finds out that Arnav has also been kicked out by Dhruv who returned and took over. So Arnav and Khushi go to Lucknow and get married and meet a guy at the temple who tells them how their parents wanted them to be married and have left a large inheritance for them...

I guess this one is os with many parts (posted together) by pancakes
Name - you and i together a-k by pancakes
The description is fully similar
Link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3379882
Priyahcl Groupbie
Priyahcl
Priyahcl

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hey i am searching a ff/ss
in which arnav is same but khushi is nt the same. khushi's elder brother married to anjali and arnav khushi are engaged.in that story arnav gives his cradit card to khushi and khushi spent so much money so arnav scold her.khushi gets upset and went somewhere.
plz if u know abt this story plz send me the link of story

Edited by Priyahcl - 18 March 2013 at 4:18am

kparidhi

ayl123 Goldie
ayl123
ayl123

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan123GUNJ

Originally posted by ayl123

14. Ff/OS. Quite old. Where for some reason Khushi is kicked out of Gupta house and she goes to see Arnav for one last time before returning to Lucknow. When she goes to RM she finds out that Arnav has also been kicked out by Dhruv who returned and took over. So Arnav and Khushi go to Lucknow and get married and meet a guy at the temple who tells them how their parents wanted them to be married and have left a large inheritance for them...

I guess this one is os with many parts (posted together) by pancakes
Name - you and i together a-k by pancakes
The description is fully similar
Link : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3379882

Thnks

..Gunjan..

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 11 March 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Thx so much for this...
vinu.sr Goldie
vinu.sr
vinu.sr

Posted: 12 March 2013 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kernal

Hey there! Im looking for that OS or SS or FF (cant remember which one it was) in which Arnav knows Khushi is innocent but pretends that he doesnt in front of Anjali> He sneaks off at night and spends his nights at the Guptas. If someone could tell me what it is called I would really appreciate it :)

which one is this? seems to be an interesting take...can someone please tell me which FF is this?

Go to top