Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

l*l IPKKND Fan Fiction Index l*l (Page 105)

ayl123 Goldie
ayl123
ayl123

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Res

Edited by ayl123 - 24 March 2013 at 12:41am

SJPattinson Groupbie
SJPattinson
SJPattinson

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
I'm looking for a fic I read ages ago. All I remember is khushi's father is sick and she Goes to Arnav to ask for money to pay hospital bills. Arnav gives her the money if she spends the night with him and she does but the next day when Khushi goes to the hospital her father passes away. Lavanya and Khushi are friends and after that Khushi leaves and Arnav looks for her. Anjali is also in the fic but she is not Arnav's sister she's just married to Aman who is Arnav's best friend. Years later Khushi has a son and much later in the fic Arnav and Khushi get married. Also a scene I can
Remember is Khushi is at the market with her son and gets harassed but Arnav and aman come and save her.

I had the fic bookmarked but can't find it anymore. Any help
Would be appreciated
grockks Groupbie
grockks
grockks

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SJPattinson

I'm looking for a fic I read ages ago. All I remember is khushi's father is sick and she Goes to Arnav to ask for money to pay hospital bills. Arnav gives her the money if she spends the night with him and she does but the next day when Khushi goes to the hospital her father passes away. Lavanya and Khushi are friends and after that Khushi leaves and Arnav looks for her. Anjali is also in the fic but she is not Arnav's sister she's just married to Aman who is Arnav's best friend. Years later Khushi has a son and much later in the fic Arnav and Khushi get married. Also a scene I can
Remember is Khushi is at the market with her son and gets harassed but Arnav and aman come and save her.

Would be appreciated
do you know d name??? Even i want to read it plz
riyar IF-Dazzler
riyar
riyar

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by grockks

Would be appreciated

me tooo...

tintin0602 IF-Sizzlerz
tintin0602
tintin0602

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Hi, 
 I am a new writer just started to write. I have started two FF. These are the links

unreavealed truth and love

forced love

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

riyarJaan_Arshi

Arshi.Sugi.IPK IF-Stunnerz
Arshi.Sugi.IPK
Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Bookmark Smile
aayt IF-Rockerz
aayt
aayt

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilakia

Would be appreciated

me tooo...

interesting me too looking
SJPattinson Groupbie
SJPattinson
SJPattinson

Posted: 24 March 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aayt

Originally posted by ilakia

Would be appreciated

me tooo...

interesting me too looking

I can't remember the name. But I had saved the link but can't find it now :(

Go to top