l*l IPKKND Fan Fiction Index l*l - Page 64

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by akshad

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3210688

Thank you so much😊
can someone plz tell me name or send me a link for the ff in where khushi n makes love but he is about to marry lavnya she can nit handle the insult that will come her way from him in the morning so she runs away from home n some lady at the railway station takes her home with her to udaipur,Rajshtan n she become the event management co owner later arnav goes there to buy a hotel I think n they meet after few years where Arnav learns that he has a son... 
I READ 1 FF LIKE, ARNAV MARRIED KHUSHI AND HE TREATED AS MISTREE, HE DIDNOT LOVE HER, MARRY HER OLY 4 LUST...

ONCE KHUSHI GOT PREGNANT SHE LEAVE ARNAV, BUT ARNAV CATCH HER AND TEY STAY IN SOME HOTEL AND AGAIN HE TRY MAKE LOVE WID HER BUT KHUSHI REFUSE HIM BZS SHE THOUGHT IT LL HURT HER CHILD BUT HE CONVINCE BY SAYING HE WONT HURT THEIR CHILD... IN TAT ARNAV LOVE HIS CHILD...
Originally posted by AishaY

can someone plz tell me name or send me a link for the ff in where khushi n makes love but he is about to marry lavnya she can nit handle the insult that will come her way from him in the morning so she runs away from home n some lady at the railway station takes her home with her to udaipur,Rajshtan n she become the event management co owner later arnav goes there to buy a hotel I think n they meet after few years where Arnav learns that he has a son... 
I think it is..

Jabelis something...

I dunno the FF has this word in the title I recon 😃
bookmarking!
thanks alot for the list!!
😃
Originally posted by AishaY

its
the unbreakable bound by merrydock
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2129064
Thank you so much for this awesomely awesome index of my fav ARSHI's FF s at one place...

👏

Love Arshi...❤️

😊
Originally posted by shelja

ammm its not dat
in mine depicted story arnav calls her to his office to tell her dat sham is mixing some medicines in anjali's water
the story is fighting fire with fire
1.pls recommend some cute ffs...( do not recommend fate mate or my prince charming, i have already read them)
2. who is aarti di can i get a link of her index
thanks in advance
Edited by dhakkanmaster - 11 years ago
Originally posted by dhakkanmaster

1.pls recommend some cute ffs...( do not recommend fate mate or my prince charming, i have already read them)
2. who is aarti di can i get a link of her index
thanks in advance
author: shimmer_vani
her FFs are super duper cute and funny
Title: Married to British Raizada
Married to my best friend
am not sure who is aarti di sorry!