Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: darksydeangel

any dark FFs???

What is the definition of dark? 😊
manjusha_92 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys I am looking for an FF/SS, in which everybody thinks that Khushi is dead, whereas they see her after 5 years. Arnav asks aman to collect the details of the people with whom he has seen khushi, and thinks that she has married again and has a daughter. Please send me the link of the FF/SS. It has the name Khushi in the name itself. Please Help...
faith_hope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I am searching for arnav khushi ff where they meet in childhood and garima is khushi's mother and she is best friend of Arnav's ralative. Story me khushi arnav ka ek shirt kharaab kar deti hai and when she finds that the shirt was given by Arnav's dad to him, she feels guilty. She says sorry to him and they become friends. But arnav has to leave, perhaps he was going out of the country, so arnav comes to meet khushi in midnight. They sleep together but maintaining distance. This is seen by Arnav's relative or perhaps garima. Next day, arnav leaves... I had read a month ago. Please help me finding this FF. It was really nice ff but I don't remember it's name.. Pls help me.
Ilipkknd thumbnail
can you give me a link for himalya series please.
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: manjusha_92

Guys I am looking for an FF/SS, in which everybody thinks that Khushi is dead, whereas they see her after 5 years. Arnav asks aman to collect the details of the people with whom he has seen khushi, and thinks that she has married again and has a daughter. Please send me the link of the FF/SS. It has the name Khushi in the name itself. Please Help...

I THINK U R LOOKING FOR THIS ONE

WORTH OF WATER

.Sandal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: faith_hope

I am searching for arnav khushi ff where they meet in childhood and garima is khushi's mother and she is best friend of Arnav's ralative. Story me khushi arnav ka ek shirt kharaab kar deti hai and when she finds that the shirt was given by Arnav's dad to him, she feels guilty. She says sorry to him and they become friends. But arnav has to leave, perhaps he was going out of the country, so arnav comes to meet khushi in midnight. They sleep together but maintaining distance. This is seen by Arnav's relative or perhaps garima. Next day, arnav leaves... I had read a month ago. Please help me finding this FF. It was really nice ff but I don't remember it's name.. Pls help me.

IF U FIND THIS ONE DO LET ME KNOW PLZZ
.Sandal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwerty000

Hey did you find this one?

THIS ONE IS I THINK PROTECTOR

nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi...I'm looking for an FF I don't know the name but I do know the story...It starts off at Payal and Akash's wedding and Lavanya and Arnav are still in a relationship...I remember Arnav going into the kitchen for some reason and Khushi's eating jalebi's...I think, but he says something and she runs out to see her childhood friend she runs up to him and people start wondering who he is...later Khushi gets married to him and they move away...and I also remember a part where Khushi is making jalebi's and she hears the doorbell thinking it's her husband but it turns out to be Shyam and he rapes her and kills her husband...Thats all I remember but if someone knows it please let me know😃
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey guys... i was searching for an ff... where arnav khushi are muslims who got friendly wd each oder thru online chatting... khushi fell in lve wd her while chatting... ut wen her marriage got fixed wd sum1 else... arnav wished her which left her shocked... but then dat relndid nt take place nd finally khsuhi gets engaged to arnav sumhow... i cant find it