Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwerty000 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
OMG thank you so much... your awesome :)

shai95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Need to find a SS/FF where khushi has gone back to lucknow and in delhi , some newspaper reports that ASR finds another girl . And Arnav tells Akash that she(khushi) would also have read it . Here in lucknow everybody sympathises khushi and say that dont dream big otherwise you will suffer like khushi .
Plzz help really need to find the story
Sunset90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
 This is a good list of wonderful stories: ( UPDATE LINK IF YOU FIND ANY AND HIGHLIGHT IN BLUE πŸ˜› )

1.Price of freedom: an OS/SS in which khushi tells,how she is offered in a market for sale. She is bought by Arnav at the last moment for a high price.

2.ff in which khushi has a dughter named meethi and see reaches rm.

3.ff.in which arnav is come to see payal bt he knws khushi nd launya is arnavs bhabhi.

4.OS or SS or FF (cant remember which one it was) in which Arnav knows Khushi is innocent but pretends that he doesnt in front of Anjali> He sneaks off at night and spends his nights at the Guptas. 

5.An SS/FF. I can remember one scene... where the Raizadas visit the Guptas and ask for Payals hand for Arnav. But Arnav is only staring to Khushi the whole night.This does not go unnoticed by Payal and Garima.(Payal and Garima are mean in this SS/FF). After Raizadas leaving theyaccuse Khushi for snatching Arnav away from Payal..

6. ff that has asr knows he loves khushi, tells anjali, la leaves for london telling them to take care, they get enaged?

7.FF: Three years later: fan fiction in which arnav and khushi were meeting each other at a party some three years later or something.. khushi is now a full career woman and she is under the care of an elderly businessman whom Arnav really respects. That businessman calls Arnav Arnie so Khushi doesnt know it is the same person

8.FF about ARHI and i cant seem to find it! :( all i remember is that in one part i think Anjali is in hospital and Khushi is taking care of her...Arnav has to go on a business trip and when he comes back he finds khushi sleeping in the hospital room ...he just grabs her and hugs her and takes her out to the balcony or something...something along those lines.

9.FF where khushi is fasting for karwa chaut and she doesn't know arnav did too, for her sake?? then arnav comes from the office to break her fast and she is temporarily angry with him. they are already married in it.

10. FF/SS that i was reading. the story take place by shyam threatening khushi to marry him and kushi can't as she knows he is anjali's husband, and kushi tells arnav (or arnav hear him threatening), and they got married. After the marriage they both act like the perfect couple to make shyam jealous.  there is also scene like shyam and angli goes to his room to wake them up.. and when arnav opens the does kushi was in his shirt (As kushi's cloths were far or something) and angli tease arnav, while arnav and kushi noticed how shyam got angry.. and something like this.the story goes somewhere around this line.

11.f wer in the strt of story i tink it ws lyk khushi(young) ws sumwer alone n den shashi found her n adpted her wen she grew up her step mom ws rly rude to her n even insult her khushi ws hv sis n dee arnav family cums to ask 4 the hand of khushi's sis and wen arnav family cam khushi mom didn't allow her to go infrnt of them.

12.story where Khushi is in London wid her family n she recenetly joined AR London office.One day Arnav visits his office in London wer he meets the newly joined Khushi n they hav an *ahm* moment in his cabin later he asks her 2 join his Indian office..wich i guess she does.

13.Forbidden love: FF/SS ...where khushi marry arnav due to financial problem faced by the Guptas in business...arnav agrees on the condition of one year contract marriage...Khushi joins arnav company after marriage

14 A Magic called Love .ff or ss in which, kushi has been kidnapped by shyam during Payal's Mehendi ceremony, but somehow escapes and reaches RM, and because of Mami, Arnav marries Kushi. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2654279

I found the last one!!!

Hey guys!! Just update this list if you find anyone of them... 
All the descriptions had me excited to read them πŸ˜†

So If you find any, add the link πŸ˜†

Edited by wonderfulsunset - 11 years ago
love-arhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

could some give me the link for the fan fiction tables turned or its something like that, can't really remember the name plzzz

Z_ArShi thumbnail
I need to find stories where Arnav and Khushi have a child :(
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys i was this post in the ipkknd help desk and thought it was interesting so can you pls help me hind the link to this ff 

in the story story everyone thinks that Khushi is dead but Arnav still believe that she is alive and when Arnav goes to in hospital he saw her there. She was going to transfer into the mental hospital but arnav tool her at his home...

imran78 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety88

hey guys i was this post in the ipkknd help desk and thought it was interesting so can you pls help me hind the link to this ff 

in the story story everyone thinks that Khushi is dead but Arnav still believe that she is alive and when Arnav goes to in hospital he saw her there. She was going to transfer into the mental hospital but arnav tool her at his home...

I think you are looking for this.

It is " The Heart Remembers" by Lyraa99

Here is the Link:www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2656557.

But her last update was few month ago. And i dont know when we will get her next update.
Edited by imran78 - 11 years ago
Z_ArShi thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwerty000

hi,

I recently started reading FF/SS... and there are so many great writers... 

Is it possible for someone to recommend me few completed FF/SS? 

😊

Read Madhu123 or Appy_Indy FF/SS. 😳
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
there's one OS where Khushi keeps getting nose bleeds and headaches and she finds out she's sick and Arnav finds out and they admit they love each other and do all the things Khushi wnats...that's all I remember but if you can find it thanks a lot!!!πŸ˜ƒ
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shai95

Need to find a SS/FF where khushi has gone back to lucknow and in delhi , some newspaper reports that ASR finds another girl . And Arnav tells Akash that she(khushi) would also have read it . Here in lucknow everybody sympathises khushi and say that dont dream big otherwise you will suffer like khushi .
Plzz help really need to find the story

i think its page 3
check this link...
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2934427