l*l IPKKND Fan Fiction Index l*l - Page 13

Posted: 11 years ago
hai ... anybody plz help me 2 find an OS of khushi's remarriage in jaipur in marwadi syle with some one else .arnav come there 2 attend the wedding cuz they are family frnds.and he saw khushi in a bridal attire.

Do you have your own FF Gallery or FF Index consisting of your work? I can't add your OS's because its creating a size overlimit on the post, thus i'm unable to add other users' works.
If you don't have one, I really suggest you create one. You have a lot of OS's.

Edited by .Lena. - 11 years ago
OS (complete) - All They Felt was Relief - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3003698

OS (complete) - I Trust her - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3045659
I had made raked about this SS earlier, but dues to lack of details nobody knew wht the SS was about. So now I remembered some of the other details. Um by any chance does anyone know an SS, which is about Arnav and Khushi being best friends but lavanya comes in between, she wants Arnavs money only, and Khushi tries to warn him. But he doesn't pay attention and he says tht she likes him thts why she doesn't want him to be with anyone. But then Arnav marries her cz lavanya left him, nd he holds khushi responsible for tht. And then it turns out that Akash was lavanyas ex boy friend. He dumped her cz he found out she only wanted his money. And one night at a party, Arnav tells Khushi to go die and she is drunk so she goes and gets surrounded by goons. But than Arnav comes. The next day, Anjali yells at Khushi for being careless and they are also best friends. Arnav finds out the truth about lavanya and tries to make it up to her, but NK comes then. He dances with Khushi at a party making Arnav mad. Do u know an SS like this by any chance I have been looking for it for sooo long. Actually I have been looking for this fanfic a lot!!
Originally posted by KSG_luv

I had made raked about this SS earlier, but dues to lack of details nobody knew wht the SS was about. So now I remembered some of the other details. Um by any chance does anyone know an SS, which is about Arnav and Khushi being best friends but lavanya comes in between, she wants Arnavs money only, and Khushi tries to warn him. But he doesn't pay attention and he says tht she likes him thts why she doesn't want him to be with anyone. But then Arnav marries her cz lavanya left him, nd he holds khushi responsible for tht. And then it turns out that Akash was lavanyas ex boy friend. He dumped her cz he found out she only wanted his money. And one night at a party, Arnav tells Khushi to go die and she is drunk so she goes and gets surrounded by goons. But than Arnav comes. The next day, Anjali yells at Khushi for being careless and they are also best friends. Arnav finds out the truth about lavanya and tries to make it up to her, but NK comes then. He dances with Khushi at a party making Arnav mad. Do u know an SS like this by any chance I have been looking for it for sooo long. Actually I have been looking for this fanfic a lot!!

Now even I want to read itπŸ˜ƒ... someone please give me the link
Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Now even I want to read itπŸ˜ƒ... someone please give me the link

I'm not sure though - But could you please check this link? 

Same version of story and I dunno which one is first Whether Arnav kushi's or this one! and which one is copied.

Sorry for trouble though!πŸ˜›
Edited by --Siva-- - 11 years ago
Originally posted by --Siva--

Same version of story and I dunno which one is first Whether Arnav kushi's or this one! and which one is copied.

ohhoo siva dont u knw arhi version
Originally posted by --Siva--

GUYZ HERE IS THE LINK ITS BY PEEHU,
NAME OF THE FF
WE ARE MEANT TO BE

Originally posted by srahs

GUYZ HERE IS THE LINK ITS BY PEEHU,
NAME OF THE FF
WE ARE MEANT TO BE

Okay then I understand. Peehu and Heena are friends in PYEK forum. So they might have decided it mutually.

And Peehu mentioned to me once that she wrote something on Arhi but didnt PM me as I know the story already. I'm a follower of her stories in PYEK forum. So I think it should be fine. SOrry for the confusion though!