Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Rightly said..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
I agree with you. tshe is a very very sweet person as depicted in the show. she does not have a bad thought or word for anyone. only part which irritates me is when she interrupts the rabba veys and takes asr away from khushi

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiShankaDeviSanzBarbie-JollyJabeen-

viewobs Senior Member
viewobs
viewobs

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged

I don't frequently post in this forum but have seen enough posts to agree wuth you. I love Anjali as well.  But I guess every young character (i.e the young generation characters which does not include the buas, nanis etc) is bashed except Khushi and Arnav . LOL

Even Payal is called dumb.

When I see Arnav's concern for her, I am warmed. Its not like Anjali doesn't care about him, she reciprocates the affection. The relationship between them is shown beautifully in my opinion, esp the bit about the childhood poem.

They have all they have had for so long, why should it be irritating that they are so concerned about each other. 

Doesn't make Arnav care about Khushi any less. He is just being an idiot not trusting her or even telling to her face what he knows

And yes I agree, when it comes to your lover/husband or even in the case of a child /parents, people put a blind trust. And Anjali generally is a sweet person. Its not like she is people-smart about everyone else except Shyam, she comes off as affectionate in general.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiShankaDevi-JollyJabeen-

ShankaDevi Senior Member
ShankaDevi
ShankaDevi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel13

Originally posted by ShankaDevi

Is it only me who doesn't see Anjali at fault? I mean I've seen many people calling Anjali dumb and stupid! Seriously? Is it her fault that she loves her husband to the core and can trust him? I believe trust is an important factor of a good relationship! So here we should be bashing Arnav! He has no trust for the love of his life -.-
Is it her fault that her husband puts up an act in front of her & her family trying to act like an innocent person?
Yeah I agree that some excuses Shyam gave Anjali are retarded but guys this is trust. 
She did suspect him at one point, if I'm not wrong, but at the end she decided not to suspect him & just trust him.
Yeah too much trust isn't good either but still! I don't see a reason to call her stupid with no brain..

I think this is where Arnav & Khushi are wrong! Hiding the truth from Anjali was absolutely the worst decision taken by them..

Anjali just has a big heart! Smile Very big.. LOL

This is just my opinion guys!

I second on that. Nice post. It's not her fault that she trusts her husband. It's his fault that he is cheating and lusting on other women. And y not she love and trust him after all he had supported her when her rista was broken and her led broken. Don't forget that he was the one who was there for her besides Arnav to walk with her with her disabelity. And one more important thing...don't forget that she is the one who has raised our hot handsome hunk, took care of him and gave love of a mother which he is craving for. If she didnot do this he wouldnt be our strong ASR.

Thank you for pointing that out! Smile
I agree! It's acceptable..after receiving such support & all..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

viewobsAR_ArShi-JollyJabeen-Angel13

purplekid IF-Dazzler
purplekid
purplekid

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I feel as if when they're bashing certain characters, its to let out their inner anger at no HAWT, ROMANTIC Arhi scenes that particular day or time.. Anjali isn't a kabab main haddi, but she isn't their most beneficial bringer-together-er either... She blindly trusts, and I believe she really doesnt want to see past Shyam because of her other insecurities or past experiences... Those are just my thoughts, though.. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShi-JollyJabeen-

AR_ArShi Senior Member
AR_ArShi
AR_ArShi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Hi! I agree with you Anjali is not at fault in fact everyone on the forums loved her till this MU I think some people are just blaming her because what Arnav did was to protect his sister and because he put her before Khushi..but come on did we not know this would happen? they have always shown their sibling bond to be strong also we know how dear Anjali is to Arnav.
In the case of telling her about Shyam I can kind off understand why they did not...Khushi went to tell her but decided not to after the mungalsutra fiasco she did not think she would be able to handle it..she might have a break down or worse (i really like Anjali but at that point I thought she could even be suicidal..) 
then Arnav went to tell her..he knew she would break down but it was the right thing to do and he also knew that he could help her come out of it and take care of her however the news of her pregnancy he decided otherwise for the betterment of her child I think because if she were to have a miscarriage or whatever I dont think even Arnav could help her come out of something like that..
they have really shown two extremes havent they of what kind of people they grew up to be after their traumatising childhood...the sister trusts and loves easily and the brother hardly trusts or loves if someone hurts him he would use his power to get even whereas she would break down..
damn i feel sorry for Anjali..she trusts shyam so much and he is such a disgusting man 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

viewobs-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen- IF-Sizzlerz
-JollyJabeen-
-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Love your post!Clap

I feel so bad for Anjali and im not fond of the bashing posts, She has made some silly mistakes when it comes to her husband but come on, Shyam is 'amazing'. The way he's made himself look like the perfect son-in-law. Jheesze. He knows his stuffLOL

AR_ArShi

Badtameeez Senior Member
Badtameeez
Badtameeez

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Well said! It always makes me feel bad that she is being bashed always with alot of rude comments and stuff! It makes me wonder what is her fault in being too good of person? If she believes in god so much then good for her lol
I honestly like her character and I think Daljeet is doing one amazing job!

Edited by hazna_11 - 09 April 2012 at 7:24pm

AR_ArShi

Go to top