Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShankaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Angel13

I second on that. Nice post. It's not her fault that she trusts her husband. It's his fault that he is cheating and lusting on other women. And y not she love and trust him after all he had supported her when her rista was broken and her led broken. Don't forget that he was the one who was there for her besides Arnav to walk with her with her disabelity. And one more important thing...don't forget that she is the one who has raised our hot handsome hunk, took care of him and gave love of a mother which he is craving for. If she didnot do this he wouldnt be our strong ASR.

Thank you for pointing that out! πŸ˜Š
I agree! It's acceptable..after receiving such support & all..
purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I feel as if when they're bashing certain characters, its to let out their inner anger at no HAWT, ROMANTIC Arhi scenes that particular day or time.. Anjali isn't a kabab main haddi, but she isn't their most beneficial bringer-together-er either... She blindly trusts, and I believe she really doesnt want to see past Shyam because of her other insecurities or past experiences... Those are just my thoughts, though.. :)
AR_ArShi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi! I agree with you Anjali is not at fault in fact everyone on the forums loved her till this MU I think some people are just blaming her because what Arnav did was to protect his sister and because he put her before Khushi..but come on did we not know this would happen? they have always shown their sibling bond to be strong also we know how dear Anjali is to Arnav.
In the case of telling her about Shyam I can kind off understand why they did not...Khushi went to tell her but decided not to after the mungalsutra fiasco she did not think she would be able to handle it..she might have a break down or worse (i really like Anjali but at that point I thought she could even be suicidal..) 
then Arnav went to tell her..he knew she would break down but it was the right thing to do and he also knew that he could help her come out of it and take care of her however the news of her pregnancy he decided otherwise for the betterment of her child I think because if she were to have a miscarriage or whatever I dont think even Arnav could help her come out of something like that..
they have really shown two extremes havent they of what kind of people they grew up to be after their traumatising childhood...the sister trusts and loves easily and the brother hardly trusts or loves if someone hurts him he would use his power to get even whereas she would break down..
damn i feel sorry for Anjali..she trusts shyam so much and he is such a disgusting man 
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Love your post!πŸ‘

I feel so bad for Anjali and im not fond of the bashing posts, She has made some silly mistakes when it comes to her husband but come on, Shyam is 'amazing'. The way he's made himself look like the perfect son-in-law. Jheesze. He knows his stuffπŸ˜†
Badtameeez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Well said! It always makes me feel bad that she is being bashed always with alot of rude comments and stuff! It makes me wonder what is her fault in being too good of person? If she believes in god so much then good for her lol
I honestly like her character and I think Daljeet is doing one amazing job!Edited by hazna_11 - 12 years ago
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Why are people bashing Anjali?

Because,Bashing is favorite job of some IPKKND-Forums Members. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

They want to bash...Koi toh milna chahiye yaar...πŸ˜‰  Whatever... CVs,  ASR... Khushi... Mami... Payal... Aakash...Bua Jii...🀣  actually,I am waiting for some Bashing post about Aman, Lakshmi n all Jp 
🀣 🀣 🀣

canzasana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NO bashing at all, dont bash arnav, khushi, anjali, nani, HP, mama jee mamijee, akash or even Payal , they are all victim of shyam 's creepy brain and sweet poisonous talk , IF people like to bash why not take out all you anger on THE ONE and ONLY MU creator  The shame less shyam🀬
lanakhan thumbnail
There's trust and then there's stupidity, and naivety...

Anjali i think falls under naive.. She's an innocent loving soul, who loves to see the good in people, and this is a good thing, but it can also cause problems, because naive people trust others easily and sometimes to the extent where they don't see wrongs happening like Anjali...

But i don't think she's stupid, or dumb.. When Shyam makes his stupid jokes, you can see she is alert and she can tell something is not right, but she tries to ignore it because she has a good heart, and doesn't like thinking bad things...

The only reason I think people think she is slightly dumb is because shyam keeps mentioning khushi in front of her, and even then she doesn't think anything... I mean if your husband keeps mentioning or worrying about another woman, who is your sister-in-law, then i think many people would be like what the???πŸ˜†

As for Arnav, i think in his heart he trusts khushi and doesn't believe she can do such a wrong thing but it's like he's too scared to even find out the whole truth.. He's always thinking how can khushi do this? She can't have betrayed me, but what he witnessed won't let him believe in her innocence, I think many of us would be the same if we saw the love of our lives hugging someone else, and seemingly not pushing the other person away, it would hurt us to the core, and we probably would be too scared that what we witnessed is true, and therefore wouldn't confront the person we love.. But in real life I would confront the person but this is a serial so obviously it's going to take foreverπŸ˜†
ShankaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Why are people bashing Anjali?

Because,Bashing is favorite job of some IPKKND-Forums Members. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

They want to bash...Koi toh milna chahiye yaar...πŸ˜‰  Whatever... CVs,  ASR... Khushi... Mami... Payal... Aakash...Bua Jii...🀣  actually,I am waiting for some Bashing post about Aman, Lakshmi n all Jp 
🀣 🀣 🀣

LOOL! πŸ€£
Bashing Lakshmiii πŸ˜†