India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Broken...

famzii05 IF-Rockerz
famzii05
famzii05

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Hello Saathians... Hope you are all well... i have finally caught up on all the epis that i missed... a comment on 9th April's Epi...

We saw that there was a batwara i.e. Split in the family and Rashi was the main cause of this. You can tell that everyone was hurt but the most pain i could see in Kokilas eyes, she looked completely broken. For the first time i saw such pain and hurt in her eyes and there was a hint of tears as well... may be, maybe not. But still i really felt for Kokila as she is a very strong person and this Split of the famalies really affected her. It's sad to see such a strong character hurt... But i still hope there is better for us to see in the coming episodes!

You can refer to Munni's OS: The ultimate Plan. She has displayed Kokis emotions nicely.  - Lovely OS by the way! Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadaachusSandy914GiNa_kavyadoc4everkaka.lgAgrata23NazmaJANJ4Justlikethat1

NazmaJ IF-Sizzlerz
NazmaJ
NazmaJ

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Hello Saathians... Hope you are all well... i have finally caught up on all the epis that i missed... a comment on 9th April's Epi...

We saw that there was a batwara i.e. Split in the family and Rashi was the main cause of this. You can tell that everyone was hurt but the most pain i could see in Kokilas eyes, she looked completely broken. For the first time i saw such pain and hurt in her eyes and there was a hint of tears as well... may be, maybe not. But still i really felt for Kokila as she is a very strong person and this Split of the famalies really affected her. It's sad to see such a strong character hurt... But i still hope there is better for us to see in the coming episodes!

You can refer to Munni's OS: The ultimate Plan. She has displayed Kokis emotions nicely.  - Lovely OS by the way! Embarrassed

I agree Fahima!! Kokila seemed to be deeply affected by the split!! We saw a tear come down one cheek but she wiped it away quite quick. She is a strong woman and doesn't wear her emotions on her sleeves like Gopi does or even Hetal was in the episode but her pain was much deeper. 
She has been immensely hurt by all that has happened between her and Hetal and now a family split is happening which is something she never thought would happen nor had she ever aimed for it.
Kokila's strength of spirit is something to be admired and hopefully the future and the upcoming episodes will show something good happening for her!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabaddoc4everGiNa_kavyafamzii05Justlikethat1

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
Good post FahimaClap
BTW, Hetal's words yesterday were very similar to Munni's OS and I hope her prediction today comes true too.. Big smile

But yes.. Koki would be the most affected. And the one thing I felt today was that Koki never threw an accusing glance at Hetal. She just has questions and a deep sense of sadness that this is happening. She did cry by the way or atleast there was one tear that escaped to flow downCry

I have no doubt that Koki is the person who will be the most sad though she will not cry like Hetal did. She is strong like that. Her advice to Gopi a lot of times is that "tears show weakness". She adheres to it by principle. Being a strong woman, she will not cry in front of others for to her that will make other's pity her and she loath that.. 
I also thought that Aham was affected than Jigar. Don't get me wrong. Jigar was affected but he was more worried about his mom than anybody else. But when Baa returned Hetal's gift of Ramayan, Aham's look at Hetal was heart touching. He feels the actual pain of separation. Like mother like son.. He does not talk much but this will leave a lasting impression in his mindSmile

Edited by Justlikethat1 - 09 April 2012 at 9:25pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadGiNa_kavyadoc4everfamzii05NazmaJ

ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

munnihyderabadGiNa_kavya

munnihyderabad Cool Viewbie
munnihyderabad
munnihyderabad

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by famzii05

Awww thank you so much fahima... you do remember that OSEmbarrassed 

yeah koki is strong but she is broken with the split... her tears and her pain moves your heart ...she is strong ...she will keep away from rashi... and let hetal take over her bahuSmile

good people are most hurt by breaking of relations... and a split is a split .. it will be sad for be it a ultra millionaire or a lower middle class family ... family split is the worst i can sayConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GiNa_kavyaAgrata23Justlikethat1NazmaJ

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top