India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN: Silent moments

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:16pm | IP Logged

Hellooo SmileSo you know how I said I am going to be writing Virat's silent moments well yeh that didn't really happen.LOLI have decided to write the silent moment on both of them and maybe in the future I will write Virat's silent moments. And If you haven't figured it out. I am a really indecisive person.Confused  It's kind of short. Very short ErmmFood series will be updated during the week. As I want to end the week on a happy note thus the silent moments is in the beginning WinkLet me know how you found itBig smile and yes that includes silent readers aswell Smile Please add me as a buddy for future updates as I only send pms to people in my buddy list.

Here is an Index of all my updates if you would like to read more:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2913262
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silent Moments

Virat

I have been sitting here. I don't know for how long... seconds, minutes even hours. To be honest, I don't care. Everyones always around me. Talking to me. Telling me things which don't matter. Nothing matters in life these days. Without her. I can't help but stare at the stars in the distance. They shine so bright. Reminding me of Maanvi. She shines brightly. Her thoughts and memories still do. I miss you patner. I will always miss you.

Maanvi

Patner, I know you had told me to hold on. Trust me I tried. I was beginning to feel exhausted. The darkness was beginning to feel more familiar, it was warm. Loving almost. I had distracted myself but it embraced me tightly as my strength came crashing down. I had began to find happiness in that darkness, enduring. It pulled me in. I am sorry, I stopped my breath. I know you asked me not to. To go on. To never let go.

Virat

My life feels like a blank canvas. Maanvi is the colour. As a blank canvas is worth nothing without the colours. I am nothing without her. Incomplete. Not important. She refused to wake up from her sleep. I tried to wake her up. Doctors held me back. I told them she would listen to me. She told me she would keep her breath going. For me... she didn't. I lost her in the darkness. In her dreams or nightmares. Nothing in the world will provide a solace. These silent whispers haunt me. Reminding me of what I hid from her. What I should have told her. It has always been you patner. It will always you be you.

Maanvi

You have been crying again haven't you? You are breaking your promise. I want to see you happy. Please be happy for me. I am in a better place. I am in no pain. It doesn't hurt anymore. I can laugh freely now. But I miss you patner. I suffocate when you cry. My breath is getting shorter. Please try to live. To move on... to forget me.

Virat

How can I forget her? I feel her presence in every breath I take. Every sunrise is another reminder of her not being there. Every sunset shatters any hope I have of her returning. I remember the day I first met her. As I hold my phone in my hand, reading through her messages, I feel lost. I never knew looking back on our laughs would make me cry. Why didn't you stay for me?

Maanvi

I wish I could have stayed back. It was my time. I hope you understand. Life is a beautiful journey. The destination is yet to come. Please live through this wonderful journey without any regrets. As they say, it is not always about how many breaths you took but how many moments took your breath away. Distance cannot keep our moments away. If I subsit in your breath then I am with you. Forever.

Virat

I love you Maanvi

Maanvi

I love you Virat

Edited by Elena123 - 10 April 2012 at 3:26am

The following 47 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889tv_maniacs_sanjijeemanrocksKimmyDesi_angel90hillyunnatiaRashiiiisarasahejaNinaAriefGreen_chillesnahaananyaAashika_virmanxoxsusanxoxDik..virmanforever---Shweta---luvzindagi__Seya__inajnarpkaur92Miliiachu28laynahooriaaalicemathsamko-FarwiiDobaara-preetipcKanwal_chohan-Antu-_-Aslan-Hot.Pink.HeelsSree...K.Ahm-happilyunknown-Aswathy-preethisShineon...Juhi._-Sara.--Min-Yoongi--VarunKiBiwi.Anastasia.Tia.0shaz2009Nikki_Titli

-Sara. IF-Sizzlerz
-Sara.
-Sara.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
OMG! I'm speechless something that made me cry!
apart from the Behenas. this is amazing!
Thanks for making me cry. jk.
Write more.
p.s with more VirMan Romance.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenoralicemath

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Such an amazing writing... Lovely...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

VarunKiBiwi IF-Sizzlerz
VarunKiBiwi
VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Lovely OS!! well done!Thumbs Up

ElenaElenor

hopehot IF-Sizzlerz
hopehot
hopehot

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
OMG! wow ...beautiful...Clap

ElenaElenor

MTBT_12071316 Senior Member
MTBT_12071316
MTBT_12071316

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Awesum...u made me cry.luvd d way u linkd their thinkings.do write more

ElenaElenor

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
U made me cry... Dis is short even simple but very effective... I dnt want dis moment 2 come... U r fab... Loved it...!!

ElenaElenor

Green_chilles Senior Member
Green_chilles
Green_chilles

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
It's seriously beautiful piece...so much of emotion...it made me weep ...

Loved it ..,

ElenaElenor

Go to top