Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 75)

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivhnaj

LOVE! Amazingly written. I loved how each and every conversation was carried out. It truly is your baby! Its perfect. Keep up with such amazing updates! Always excited to read what you write :)
Janhvi

Thank you so much! Smile It truly is my baby, love this ff! Big smile

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
-Res-

Sorry, its quite late here, and I have a friend waiting...will have saved the page so can read it later, even when the nets unavailable ;) but won't be able to comment till tomorrow :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

PhoenixAsh Groupbie
PhoenixAsh
PhoenixAsh

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Ok. So many thoughts! Elena that was intense...I loved it.

Maanvi is trying so desperately to find him...oh my word! Shocked I'm not sure what I was expecting...so I'm not sure if I was surprised. Rahul! Angry So many negative thoughts towards him. I am using the angry emoticon with much restraint. Maya has redeemed herself...somewhat...at least she's not as bad as Rahul so I'm choosing not to dwell on her role in all this.

And my poor Virat. First today's episode and now Rahul's dirty scheming. My heart is bleeding for my Prince Charming...ah well. In your hands this too is brilliantly done. The flashbacks and linking are really amazing Clap. Thank you for the clarification at the end, I may have gone into shock or something if you left it like that and I had to wait to find out if he was alive...

I am desperately waiting for the next part Big smile (was it really necessary for me to even mention that?) 

On a completely different note: Hooray for you! Congratulations on your 20th update! Party Here's to many many more to come...
I'm pretty sure you don't want to steal any dance moves from my happy dance though ROFL It usually leads to confused stares from strangers and embarrassed, I-don't-know-who-she-is-even-though-she's-related-to-me looks from friends and family. But I shall gladly do one on your behalf now *happy dance with a few extra-special move just for you*
Anything for the talented writer who creates magic with her words...Embarrassed

ElenaElenor

.Anastasia. IF-Sizzlerz
.Anastasia.
.Anastasia.

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
it was superb elena

ElenaElenor

cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
liked the part
update soon

ElenaElenor

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PhoenixAsh

Ok. So many thoughts! Elena that was intense...I loved it.

Maanvi is trying so desperately to find him...oh my word! Shocked I'm not sure what I was expecting...so I'm not sure if I was surprised. Rahul! Angry So many negative thoughts towards him. I am using the angry emoticon with much restraint. Maya has redeemed herself...somewhat...at least she's not as bad as Rahul so I'm choosing not to dwell on her role in all this.

And my poor Virat. First today's episode and now Rahul's dirty scheming. My heart is bleeding for my Prince Charming...ah well. In your hands this too is brilliantly done. The flashbacks and linking are really amazing Clap. Thank you for the clarification at the end, I may have gone into shock or something if you left it like that and I had to wait to find out if he was alive...

I am desperately waiting for the next part Big smile (was it really necessary for me to even mention that?) 

On a completely different note: Hooray for you! Congratulations on your 20th update! Party Here's to many many more to come...
I'm pretty sure you don't want to steal any dance moves from my happy dance though ROFL It usually leads to confused stares from strangers and embarrassed, I-don't-know-who-she-is-even-though-she's-related-to-me looks from friends and family. But I shall gladly do one on your behalf now *happy dance with a few extra-special move just for you*
Anything for the talented writer who creates magic with her words...Embarrassed

Thank you so much! Big smile Yes I gathered from experience that I needed to provide a clarification to put the misery out until the weekend.

, I-don't-know-who-she-is-even-though-she's-related-to-me looks from friends and family- LOL LOL Loved it! Can totally understand and relate to this! They never understand do they? Wink Wayyy! Happy dance is back! Why, thank you! Big smile

Edited by Elena123 - 03 July 2012 at 2:22pm

PhoenixAsh

Kanwal_chohan IF-Rockerz
Kanwal_chohan
Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 03 July 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Loved it was awesome please pm me

ElenaElenor

Go to top