Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 58)

BadtameezDil. IF-Rockerz
BadtameezDil.
BadtameezDil.

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
A very beautiful update !!! of freak, maya n rahul together 
poor fr virman!!! now, who the hell is malvika!!!
Virat's sister(i guess)
continue soon nd pm me
thanks fr the pm
Keep writing!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

virman-fan Goldie
virman-fan
virman-fan

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged
who is this malavika?waiting 4 next part 4 d answer
awsum update
hate dis rahul

ElenaElenor

mannat.urwish IF-Dazzler
mannat.urwish
mannat.urwish

Posted: 07 June 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
just finished reading ur ff...loved it...Hugitzz simply A.M.A.Z.I.N.G...ur ideas, the way u project them..itzz superb...Clapi can read it over n over again without getting bored..seriously...both ur ffs r sooo different n well scripted...Virat izz really a mystery in dis ff...love d bond he n Manvi share...Embarrassedplease update sooon...n dnt forget to PM me...m gonna b a regular follower of all your writings from nw on for sure..Smile 

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged

If someone took everything you live for... How far would you go to get it back?

Chapter 17

'How can silence be comforting?' she wondered as she looked at Virat who pulled the car into parking. After Virat disclosing the fact that he was taking her home, they had both sat in silence. She didn't ask who Malvika was, knowing she would probably get a vague answer and statement for patience or even rage. He stopped the car and stepped out and she mirrored his actions; following behind him as he walked into the house.

'Malvika', Virat acknowledged looking ahead making Maanvi's head snap up by the curiosity. She saw a figure standing in the middle of the living room with her phone plastered across her face and she turned around and grinned.

'That was a very brief hug' Maanvi thought. Her mind analyzing the whole scenario played in front of her 2 minutes ago as Virat chose to keep on talking to the slender girl, in front of him. Maanvi looked around to see the tall girl, laughing brightly. She was wearing faded skinny jeans with a grey T-shirt and held her mobile close to her in hand.

'This is Maanvi', Virat announced and Malvika caught the proudness in his voice; smiling to herself to something she thought she would never see as her gaze bore upon Virat's face who was looking back at Maanvi... completely smitten; she rose her eyebrows at his statement.

'Hey Maanvi', Malvika greeted and Maanvi noticed her distinct British accent. 'Hey Malvika', Maanvi said back; not sure if she should be excited to see her or not; wondering how they knew each other.

'How did you know that I'll be coming to India for a few days? 'Malvika asked Virat and he answered. 'Your protective dad really leaves no stones turned in knowing you are well taken off. How is Shelly doing?'

'Yes, she is fine. She wanted to come with me, see India but her work prevented her from doing so. Have you seen the new jewelry designs for her new line? They are exquisite', she squealed in excitement; linking her arms with Virat making Maanvi's jaw drop on the floor as she stared at their arms.

If awkward had a name, it would probably be Maanvi Chaudhary. She stood there taking in conversation of Virat and the mysterious girl opposite him. Talking about thing she hardly had a clue on or really care about; Jewelry and work. She knew he was angry with her; as always but what was the point of inviting her for dinner and then intentionally ignoring her, if it wasn't for the mysterious girl that somewhat seemed really friendly, she would have walked out of that door a few minutes back.

'Shelly is her step mother'. Virat informed her and she smiled politely; her heart heaped in happiness that he had finally talked to her after their quiet interaction before but disappointed at the same time as he looked away from her in the next moment; going back to talking to the girl.

Malvika nudged Virat to move. 'You're confusing the girl Virat, I am sorry Maanvi. He has always been like this. Enjoying the uneasiness of others. I think I owe you a proper introduction. I am Malvika, Virat's cousin', Malvika informed and Maanvi for the first time she had entered into the house felt relieved and slightly guilty of disliking the girl even before knowing her; but then again what is a girl to do when she is in love with a raged boy.

------

'Did you plan all this Virat?' Malvika asked; looking at the filled table in front of her and butlers rushing around them, carrying different dishes. She looked ahead of her to the shrimp salad and grilled fish that the butler told her that had been made especially for her.

'Bua planned the menu and everything. I am just here for dinner', he stated; not meeting the gaze of both of the women who rolled their eyes at his comment.

'So Maanvi, tell me everything. How did you two start dating?', she asked excitedly as Maanvi looked flabbergasted by the question; not sure how to start the conversation about their relationship; a relationship which basically started out of nowhere.

'She almost got ran over by my car, we argued and now we are together', Virat answered rapidly and in that moment Maanvi wanted to do nothing but hit him but then decided as she would be the one who would probably get bruised in the process.

'Romantic. I am sure it must be more than this. You, my friend have never been this into a girl as you are with Maanvi. Do you like the food Maanvi?' Malvika asked as her gaze bore upon the girl who was pouting at cutting through the boiled carrots in her own thoughts; never more disappointed in life then skipping out lunch and coming to dinner for boiled carrots and tasteless seafood.' Oh the mere joys of the rich and famous', Maanvi wondered.

'Yes, although It's a bit-', she trailed off; biting her tongue from uttering out words; realizing that she would probably be offended by her blatant opinion.

'Bland right?' she asked as Maanvi's head snapped up making her laugh.' I told Bua so many times that I can handle chilies and everything but she refuses to listen to me. In fact the first thing I did when I got out of the airport was go to the paani puri stall. It was bliss', she replied.

'I love Paani puri especially with the extra-' Maanvi started; unable to control the happiness that she had always discovered when someone had the same choice of food at hers.

'Garam masala', both of them replied and laughed at their answers.

Virat looked at both of them, nodding his head in disbelief. 'Maanvi, tomorrow we are going to the Paani puri stall and ditching Virat', she ordered. Maanvi wondered if the figure next to him and the cheerful girl sitting opposite them were really related or was she dreaming.

'You're not going anywhere without me', he stated; staring at Malvika to tell her otherwise who only pouted at her older brother and Maanvi understood the frustration that she would be feeling; she owned one. 'Party popper', Malvika muttered her breath at Virat who shrugged his shoulder.

Maanvi and Malvika talked about their interests and likes throughout the dinner; Maanvi found out how Malvika lived in Scotland with her dad and step mother, she was a student in London College of Fashion and was looking forward to her internship at a well-known fashion house this summer. Malvika found out that Maanvi wanted to be a doctor in the future, more than that ambition, she wanted to help people, she was a spirited and lively girl before her phone rang loudly and Malvika stared at it. 'I am sorry I have to take this. Excuse me', she muttered as she walked over to the living room.

'Hello', Maanvi whispered to Virat but he looked more engrossed in the tasteless fish than anything else. 'You find a fish more interesting than me?' she asked as he looked around to his cousin who was still talking on the phone. '

'At least it doesn't talk back' he snapped, meeting her hurtful gaze he knew he was the reason off.' You want me to be mute my whole life? She whispered back.

'Not mute but a little understanding. Are we really doing this here?' he asked. Why not? You like creating public scene anyway. You said I will get my questions but all you have done so far is ignored me. We were going to talk about Rahul, he's my friend', she stated and he lost his temper and gritted the words out.

'For God sake Maanvi, can't you think about anything else then the worthless piece of lunatic', he shrieked and stood up from his chair.

'You're friends with Rahul?' Came the question from behind her as both Maanvi and Virat turned around abruptly to the faint voice of a shell-shocked girl.

Edited by Elena123 - 17 August 2012 at 3:42pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

sueheartmavrick94lemasriipsha05virmanrokzabc456virman_neelMiishiiteenaalexipweettiechicivhnajPhoenixAshTuba_KSGscreen22hillyjayprabuRashiiiimahak221keetha...Geeta.Rnishi12345kajenvirmanSAnA.S.kateyesMTBT_12071316Arya1991sonika_virmangulunajs1234NinaAriefvanilla.iceisha.raj_98.albatross.love_zainsha19vamps1996neghaMadhuChowdarynikki1211navyaalex8luvzindagiShabana0786nrithyaoAashika_virmanchandiniebinda__Seya__shaimahaysha1989DEE2803layna9luckAisha202alicemathneha fan1hooriaaAdorableTroublemisakiBrunoMarsshilpa09Krazzy4u786-Aswathy-Syed695ShivRajput0-SD-0kulsum_virmanpreetipcpreethisShineon-Antu-_-Aslan-TIA.TiaLet-It-Golove_never_dies..Zainab..sizzysehrish-.serendipity.-.Anastasia.kusharberryBeautyful_MessNikki_Titli

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Malvika has a past?! And that too with that guy?!
How do you do that? Do you know what you are
going to write before you start? Cause everything fits
so well! It beautiful, srry still haven't found the right words
to describe how much I love your work!

Edited by BrunoMars - 10 June 2012 at 7:25am

ElenaElenor

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
loved it
continue soon and do pm me!

ElenaElenor

MTBT_12071316 Senior Member
MTBT_12071316
MTBT_12071316

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Nice one...luvd it
do cntinue soon and
thnx 4 d pm

ElenaElenor

preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 10 June 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
wowww woww superb awesome.. loved it.. please update soon... waiting to read next part... 

ElenaElenor

Go to top