Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 55)

__Seya__ Goldie
__Seya__
__Seya__

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Thank U 4 d PM Elena!!! Big smile With each new update Im falling deeper in love with ur FF!!!
Also sorry bcoz this time m reply's gonna b short nd I not sure whther I'll b able 2 reply 2 ur updates in the next 2 weeks...College Counselling Angry...Seriously driving m nuts Cry!!!
I know all m comments hv been long..nd u like it that way...bt dear Im super busy nowadays Unhappy!!!

As 4 the update- Loved Everything nd extremely looking 4rwrd 2 the next 1!!! Waiting 2 see the entire mystery behind Rahul-Virat nd Drugs 2 unfold! 
Virat's story really shook me up...nvr imagined sth like this wud hv happened 2 him Ouch!!! Fantastic story telling b u nd amazing portrayal of emotions!!! Clap

Keep Up the Good Work! Big smile Heart

P.S: I guess that was a decent size post LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanyalovMusic

Thank U 4 d PM Elena!!! Big smile With each new update Im falling deeper in love with ur FF!!!
Also sorry bcoz this time m reply's gonna b short nd I not sure whther I'll b able 2 reply 2 ur updates in the next 2 weeks...College Counselling Angry...Seriously driving m nuts Cry!!!
I know all m comments hv been long..nd u like it that way...bt dear Im super busy nowadays Unhappy!!!

As 4 the update- Loved Everything nd extremely looking 4rwrd 2 the next 1!!! Waiting 2 see the entire mystery behind Rahul-Virat nd Drugs 2 unfold! 
Virat's story really shook me up...nvr imagined sth like this wud hv happened 2 him Ouch!!! Fantastic story telling b u nd amazing portrayal of emotions!!! Clap

Keep Up the Good Work! Big smile Heart

P.S: I guess that was a decent size post LOL

No worries Tanya, I appreciate the comments... long or short. I know what college/uni work is like so totally understand, hope it goes wellBig smile Thank you so much and yes that was a long and lovely comment!LOL

__Seya__

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged

Hellooo lovelies!Big smile Thank you for your encouraging and motivating comments. I am glad that you like the story! Long live the cliffhangers. LOL p.s I haven't proof-read this so ignore any mistakes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's possible to go on, no matter how impossible it seems, and that in time, the grief . . . lessens. It may not go away completely, but after a while it's not so overwhelming.

Chapter 16

'You thought that was funny?' Maanvi asked as they walked down the college hallway; side by side when suddenly Maanvi felt her hands being pulled into a strong one. Looking up expectantly to see his face which bore no expression, fully aware that he was trying to cloud his emotions as the blankness emerged on his features.

'Well I need to have a little fun now and then', he replied, pulling her closer to him as they walked together. Maanvi didn't seem to mind much, she was never a girl that would display affection in front of others but she knew Virat... he felt protected when he felt that she was as close to him as possible; she looked around to see groups of people gawking in their direction and she creased her eyes together to tell them to stop staring.

'You could have told me that your Bua is away in Australia. I swear I melted my makeup off in nervousness', she whined, coming to a sudden halt to show her annoyance. Virat smiled in return, the warm smile she always loved to encounter.

'I did nothing to encourage the view that she was at home, you just assumed it', he replied; thinking back on the morning when he had to drag her into his house and after a few minutes when it looked like she was ready to run to the door, she was told by the housekeeper that no one is at home.

'And you did nothing to prove it wrong?' she stated, poking him on his arm with all the power she had; making Virat smirk. 'I was having fun watching you whine and hide behind me in the house'.

'I'll get you back', she warned, nodding her head. 'I'll look forward to it!' He replied, pulling her against him as she rolled her eyes.

' I'd rather hold you for a minute rather live the rest of life knowing I never could and also people need to know that they need to keep their distance', he admitted, spinning her around to a far left corner of the hallway.

'At this rate, I see my friends list decreasing by the second', she informed him. 'Good, you don't need that many friends anyway'.

'Jealous much?' she asked in irritation.

'Always', he admitted, winking at her before walking off.

--------

'Hello Stranger', Maanvi heard the familiar voice and spun around to see the interruption. Her eyes bore onto Rahul's face as he grinned by her presence.

'Hey', Maanvi whispered and forced a smile before walking away but he caught up with her in seconds. She didn't like when she was ordered to ignore her friends. She would rather judge a person herself. She walked on, making up her mind to ask Virat the sole reason to this. It made her feel guilty to avoid someone who was her friend.

'What's wrong? No unicorns and rainbows today?' he asked cheekily; nudging her and she smiled faintly. 'No, got sick from them', Maanvi answered. Walking faster than she usually does. Rahul noticed her sudden change of behaviour and wondered if Virat had told her everything but then dismissed the thought of her knowing.

'Hey listen, what are you doing tomorrow? We haven't talked since the Virat fiasco, let's go for coffee?', he suggested. 'Um, I don't know Rahul', Maanvi answered, coming to a sudden stop and Rahul gathered that Virat might have warned her against him.

She noticed he wasn't looking at her anymore but someone behind her. She turned around to see a girl in a short red dress approaching them. 'Maanvi, have you met Maaya?' Rahul introduced with a grin.

'Hey Maaya', Maanvi greeted brightly. How do you talk with your boyfriend's ex? Is she an ex? 'How do you talk to your boyfriend's -friend -in- life -who- also-cheats -on -her -boyfriend- with -him.' she thought. Feeling a stab of pain, she mentally smacked her head wondering why she has suddenly got so judgmental in life. Maybe there were things she didn't know about; maybe she was really nice.

'Maanvi? The Maanvi?', she questioned in shock. 'So you're the girl that took away our normal Virat and turned him into an emotional creep?', she asked in disbelief.

' Thank God, my boyfriend isn't like this. Good thing he doesn't go to the same college, imagine being with him all the time... suffocating!' Maaya replied, putting on a fake pitch in her voice. ' Or maybe again, I am good at judgments', Maanvi thought.

'Emotional creep?' she asked, raising her eyebrows and smiling politely at the girl standing in front of her. 'Oh don't mind Maanvi, you know what I mean', she replied; mirroring her smile.

'I guess some emotional creeps are just so faithful. Oh yeh, I saw your boyfriend at the farmhouse party, poor thing looked quiet angry on that day', Maanvi informed. Maaya looked away in annoyance and Rahul smiled at Maanvi's answer, biting his lip from suppressing into laugher.

'So, where is Virat?' Maaya asked, roaming her eyes around the hallway behind her. 'I think he has a class right now and I have too, see you later', Maanvi replied; making an excuse.' Bye Maanvi', Maaya replied as Maanvi rushed down the hallway into a classroom.

'Thought you liked the girl?' Maaya whispered as Rahul turned around to face her.

'I still like Maanvi; I have no problem with her. The only problem I have with Virat and it's not Maanvi's fault that she got caught up in the mess but then again it's not my fault that she did', he said. 'In some ways, I am protecting her from Virat' he added making Maaya snicker by the comment. She knew that Virat wouldn't ever hurt someone who is close to him; as close as someone who he calls his girlfriend.

Her eyes roamed around to the lean boy in front of her. She never really cared much into Rahul; she knew that he was the son of a rich businessman and that he was easily likeable and handsome. She had always seen him as a genuine guy but the conversation in the morning told her otherwise. 'Why do you think I would agree to this?' Maaya asked. She wasn't entirely convinced to follow Rahul blindly as he was ready to go to any extent to hurt Virat.

'We both know Maaya that you would do anything to be accepted into Virat's life and family. The only reason you are with Aditiya is because Virat and him are friends and you wanted to get to him... well were before he found out about you two', Rahul stated as she looked away from him to the parking in front of them; ignoring his later statement.

'Are you going to hurt him?' Maaya asked suspiciously; her glare told him that she was against the use of any aggression against Virat.

'Not physically. I want revenge and you want Virat. I think this a fair deal! So what do you say?' Rahul asked impatiently as she waited a few seconds to register the words in her mind to make up her mind. 'I don't know; give me time to think about this. I will be putting a lot on stake', she answered.

'Take your time Maaya. I mean we don't have to go ahead with this sooner. It's not like he is being affected by her and they are in a relationship', Rahul attained as Maaya's head snapped up in anger and he knew he hit the spot. There was nothing worse for Maaya than knowing someone she wanted was with someone else; she wasn't use to people choosing someone else in comparison with her. Losing would be painful, but not as painful as knowing there was someone you could've ever had.

'You talk a lot of shit for someone who doesn't say anything. Fine, I am ready. Anything that gets her away from him', she answered with a enthusiasm; her pouted lips formed a sly smile.

'Good cause I hate to lose more than I like to win', he stated, before walking away in the opposite direction; smiling to himself.

-----

'Virat, I wanted to talk to you about Rahul?' Maanvi said as she sat hopped on to the seat of the car and Virat slammed the door loudly at her words making Maanvi jerk by the noise.

'What about Rahul?' Virat asked, reversing the car out of parking and coming to a sudden halt at her next sentence.

'He invited me out for coffee and I-', Maanvi trailed off not sure how to complete the sentence but she didn't need to as he cut in. 'You're not going', Virat concluded. She wanted a wall where she could bang her head. 'Guys and their groupisms', she thought in annoyance. She wasn't a mind reader who could read his mind to know what he was thinking so he needed to take an initiative and voice his explanations.

'I will if you give me a good reason not to', Maanvi stated confidently, hoping for an explanation. 'Can we stop bringing up Rahul all the time?' He furrowed his eyebrows together in anger.

'Why so much hate?' she asked anxiously, trying to read his eyes but he looked away at the window and refused to meet hers. 'Why the hell is he coming into the conversation again?'

'Why the hell are you hell bound on making this a hellish topic? For someone who has a past with drugs and still deals with it', Maanvi snapped. She understood Virat's possessiveness but not to an extent where he would take her friends away from her and she also acknowledged that she had hurt him in the process of voicing her view. This was something she was wondering since the time at the balcony, where he told her his past. She wanted to ask him this.

'What?' he asked in confusion making Maanvi sigh; guilty for her earlier outburst. 'Nothing. Just go', she replied, hating herself for giving in again, she always did when the matter came to Virat.

'Maanvi, listen. I'm fighting, for something that's real for the first time in my life, please trust me. When have you ever seen me dealing?' he asked in a calmer tone; turning around to face her and look into her eyes which were down casted. 'The first day, I saw you in the hall with the packet', she replied quietly. The event playing her head of her first day in college; she had seen him stuffing the packet into his pocket.

'Yes, I did have a packet of drugs. My friends use drugs and I still get offered but I choose to decline. That day when I was yet again offered by some mindless creep. I was going to decline until I felt a presence in the room. Thinking it was probably some tutor or a worker, I had to hide the drugs in my pocket', he replied sincerely.

'I cannot be seen with drugs anymore. The media is always looking for a new headline and my family in the past has been full of scandals. Another answer I would like to state before you question this further is that I am not a saint, trying to change the world into a drugless world. There are only some people I am close to in life and I don't care what others do with theirs. If this makes me a heartless freak than tough; that's who I am. The only regret I have in life is what happened through me and this is enough for me', he gritted through his teeth, clutching his fist tightly at her questions. He was sure that she had begun to understand him but her accusations let him down; raging the emotions in his mind.

'Oh', she whispered as she bought her gaze back to his hurtful eyes; her stomach tightened by his eyes. She knew that she trusted him but if he had a dynamic past than she needed all the answers before continuing. She wasn't here to judge his past or character, just wanted the full truth and Virat was the kind of person that wanted people to rely on his decisions instead of providing explanations.

'There is a reason to this Rahul situation. I'll answer all your questions at dinner', he replied, reversing the car and driving it down the parking. 'Dinner?' Maanvi mumbled. 'Where are we going?' she asked suspiciously; her pulse increasing by the second of the unknown.

'To my house for dinner, there is someone I want you to meet', Virat answered. 'Who?' Maanvi asked in nervousness; startled by another visit to his house and meeting someone from there.

'Malvika'.

Edited by Elena123 - 17 August 2012 at 3:41pm

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

lemasritv_maniacvirmanrokzeeshaachakalaabc456virman_neelMiishiiteenaalexiKimmyshaad_luvzpweettiechic-princess-sana.rPhoenixAshmahak221screen22jayprabumoonstruck.albatross.preeethiGeeta.Rnishi12345f.zarrinkateyesvanilla.icejs1234NinaAriefkajenvirmanArya1991MTBT_12071316qwerty012SAnA.S.love_zainsha19vamps1996luvmanatneghaMadhuChowdarynikki1211nrithyaoShabana0786__Seya__Suarezshaimahaysha1989laynaAisha202navyaalex8luvzindagiDEE2803AdorableTroubleneha fan1mannat.urwishalicemathhooriaamisakiBIaddictKareena1994Krazzy4u786avika26Shona1907Kanwal_chohan-Aswathy-preethiskulsum_virmanShineon-Antu-_-Aslan-BadtameezDil.ShivRajput0-SD-0TIA.Tiasizzysehrish..Zainab..Let-It-Go.Anastasia..Farzi.-.serendipity.-kusharberryNikki_Titli

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Reserved.

Edited

Fan-freaking-tastic update! Elena, you're currently my favorite VirMan writer! This update was FAB!

Honestly, I love how Virat is opening up to Manvi and is slowly letting her into his life and letting her heal his wounds. I don't like Rahul and Maya, but oh well, who does? 

I won't talk more about Virat cause your Virat makes me wanna gush and blush all the time! Embarrassed 

The point here is the update was fab, and thanks for the reply to my previous comment! And yes, I did understand why was Virat with drugs..I love the fact that you're portraying him to be an every day youth, who's traumatized with a bad past.

I'm dying to know who's Malvika!

Cheers,

Ritchelle

PS: Sorry for the short reply, I have an assignment due tomorrow morning and I haven't even read it!

Edited by -ritchelle- - 06 June 2012 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

js1234ElenaElenor__Seya__

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Ahw Gawd, just when you answer one of my
thousand questions, you make sure I get thousands
more... What is Rahul upto and why does he need Maya?
And who is Malvika, and I like the turn the story is taking.
Everything you wrote is so real so down to earth. I can
connect so well with it. And Virat and I share the same
thoughts on a lot of things, yes I like the way Maanvi
thinks though I connect better with Virat as I am like that
in real life. I am careful with making an relationship as it
can break than. And I love to have the ones I love with me.
I like to let others live and not mind others business... as everyone
has their own life and they can do what makes them happy, though
I am possesive with the ones I love and often catch myself
taking decisions for them, as I want the best for them.
You are so good, but i already told you that, your work is
always so perfect, and I have told you that too!
I mean come on, will you please become less talented, so I can get
on words to explain how good I think this is.

Edited by BrunoMars - 06 June 2012 at 11:01am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor__Seya__alicemath

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Ab ye kon hai ?!  Anyway, superb update. Love virats character. So clouded in mystery. Update soon !

ElenaElenor

-Antu-_-Aslan- IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenoralicemath

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elena123

Originally posted by BrunoMars

Ahw the cute scenes of them are so beautiful,
but the thought of Rahul planning to harm Maanvi
distracts me a little... I am really scared something
bad will happen, I hope Virat will be there just in time
to save her. I hope he won't be to late...
And she is going to his house, as his girlfriend?!
Awesome! Really love this story, never want it to end.

- P.s. is your profile picture a pic of you?
If so, I must say, you are beautiful!

Thank you so much for the lovely comment! Big smileYes the first time I ever wore a saree for a family friend's wedding. Never again! So difficult to carry off (My little rant) LOLThank you! Big smile

Welcome! It looks beautiful on you!
Hahaha, you just talk like me, I like to wear
simple things too!

ElenaElenor

Go to top