Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 51)

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akay1692

though i know you love big comments but at times one doesn't really  have anything to say .
same is with me. 
m speechless!
the only thing i can say to you is
Elena, you're amazing!ClapClap

I'm loving your work to the max!!  Please PM me the next time you update.Heart

Thank you so much! Big smile I love long comments aswell as any comment you take the time out to write! Wink I'm glad your enjoying the story.

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Sorry for not being able to comment for a while! I've been busy with uni and work! Mehhh I need sleep.

Anyways, coming back to your fic..amazing updates! I'm just so happy that Virat has begun to open up to Manvi, and is going to take her home! That's just fab! 

I understand why does Rahul harbor this animosity against him, but what I fail to understand is that if Virat is so guilty and pained about the fact that someone died cause of the drugs that he sold to em,  why is he still peddling drugs? I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to understand that!

Thanks for the PM! Looking forward to the next chapters!

Cheers,

Ritchelle

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Sorry for not being able to comment for a while! I've been busy with uni and work! Mehhh I need sleep.

Anyways, coming back to your fic..amazing updates! I'm just so happy that Virat has begun to open up to Manvi, and is going to take her home! That's just fab! 

I understand why does Rahul harbor this animosity against him, but what I fail to understand is that if Virat is so guilty and pained about the fact that someone died cause of the drugs that he sold to em,  why is he still peddling drugs? I'm sorry, but I wasn't able to understand that!

Thanks for the PM! Looking forward to the next chapters!

Cheers,

Ritchelle

Thank you for liking! Big smile Course not, you can ask me questions, I'll be happy to answer. I am guessing you are wondering this because of the initial updates where he was seen with drugs? This will be explained later, probably in the next update.

Maanvi had always sometimes referred to him as high due to the glazed, red eyes but he has only given up on drugs not alcohol or smoking. SInce the beginning of the story, I had said that he isn't perfect. He is possessive, agressive, jealous and indulges in things majority of youths do. 

The later update, where the conversation took place between 2 figures was Rahul and some new character from the college. I hope this explain Smile Virat doesn't deal anymore but the full truth still needs to come out behind Rahul's attitude towards Virat Smile

Edited by Elena123 - 06 June 2012 at 10:42am
khushiadhikari Newbie
khushiadhikari
khushiadhikari

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
perfect joltin n way heartmeltin convesation!! Jst incase u dnt kno- waitin 4 more

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushiadhikari

perfect joltin n way heartmeltin convesation!! Jst incase u dnt kno- waitin 4 more

Thanks for liking it! Big smile I will be updating the next chapter tonight!

love_never_dies

NiraliVirika Senior Member
NiraliVirika
NiraliVirika

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
That Was Amazing!!!!!

ElenaElenor

__Seya__ Goldie
__Seya__
__Seya__

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Thank U 4 d PM Elena!!! Big smile With each new update Im falling deeper in love with ur FF!!!
Also sorry bcoz this time m reply's gonna b short nd I not sure whther I'll b able 2 reply 2 ur updates in the next 2 weeks...College Counselling Angry...Seriously driving m nuts Cry!!!
I know all m comments hv been long..nd u like it that way...bt dear Im super busy nowadays Unhappy!!!

As 4 the update- Loved Everything nd extremely looking 4rwrd 2 the next 1!!! Waiting 2 see the entire mystery behind Rahul-Virat nd Drugs 2 unfold! 
Virat's story really shook me up...nvr imagined sth like this wud hv happened 2 him Ouch!!! Fantastic story telling b u nd amazing portrayal of emotions!!! Clap

Keep Up the Good Work! Big smile Heart

P.S: I guess that was a decent size post LOL

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 06 June 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanyalovMusic

Thank U 4 d PM Elena!!! Big smile With each new update Im falling deeper in love with ur FF!!!
Also sorry bcoz this time m reply's gonna b short nd I not sure whther I'll b able 2 reply 2 ur updates in the next 2 weeks...College Counselling Angry...Seriously driving m nuts Cry!!!
I know all m comments hv been long..nd u like it that way...bt dear Im super busy nowadays Unhappy!!!

As 4 the update- Loved Everything nd extremely looking 4rwrd 2 the next 1!!! Waiting 2 see the entire mystery behind Rahul-Virat nd Drugs 2 unfold! 
Virat's story really shook me up...nvr imagined sth like this wud hv happened 2 him Ouch!!! Fantastic story telling b u nd amazing portrayal of emotions!!! Clap

Keep Up the Good Work! Big smile Heart

P.S: I guess that was a decent size post LOL

No worries Tanya, I appreciate the comments... long or short. I know what college/uni work is like so totally understand, hope it goes wellBig smile Thank you so much and yes that was a long and lovely comment!LOL

__Seya__

Go to top