Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 49)

misaki IF-Dazzler
misaki
misaki

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 4:33am | IP Logged
WAIt..u saw chuck??...chuck??!!!!!!...omg!..hw i wish i ws in ur place...awww jst love him!!...who screams wen they see a celeb man...??...i lws thot it wud be like hey am i seein wat i thnk im seein..wudnt have screamed eitr...
anyws...cmin 2 the story!!!!
god virats like the best bf evr!!!!
dream!!!
i hope watevr hes goin2 say 2 manvi,,,gts them closer not farther away...hope*fingers crossd*..
again love the way u describe evry scene ...perfect..loved the way virat was sittin on the sofa nd manvi on his lap with their fingers entwined...cud picture it in my head...aww  PERFECT!!!!...loved  the update thank u so mch fr the pm..i ws pleasantly surprised..
will be waitin anxiously fr the next one...
this shud be published seriously will make the best sellers list...
absolutely brilliant!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

BrunoMars IF-Dazzler
BrunoMars
BrunoMars

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
No! Is it really that bad? Did Virat did
something that bad? What did he do?!
Okejj srry I didn't start with saying how
good it was. But I started getting tired of
it... Will you please try to be less talented?
It's getting difficult to find the right words
to describe how good this is, and how well
you write...
It's seriously beautiful!

ElenaElenor

Minoresh Newbie
Minoresh
Minoresh

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Plzz...pm me..u r a grt writer...

ElenaElenor

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
very nice chapters,, rahul is not so so goody typesShocked..
virat sneaking into maanvi's house to see Day Dreaming her,, aww cute.Embarrassed.
dabbu 's role is so goodBig smile ..
thanks for the pm and continue soon Smile

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajenvirman

loved it!! great update!
i hope the rahul virat thing doesnt make things worse btw virman!!

and OMG you saw ed westwick <3??

Thankyouu Big smile Yesss and he looks even better in person. The casual grey t-shirt and his tattoo! Wink 
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misaki

WAIt..u saw chuck??...chuck??!!!!!!...omg!..hw i wish i ws in ur place...awww jst love him!!...who screams wen they see a celeb man...??...i lws thot it wud be like hey am i seein wat i thnk im seein..wudnt have screamed eitr...
anyws...cmin 2 the story!!!!
god virats like the best bf evr!!!!
dream!!!
i hope watevr hes goin2 say 2 manvi,,,gts them closer not farther away...hope*fingers crossd*..
again love the way u describe evry scene ...perfect..loved the way virat was sittin on the sofa nd manvi on his lap with their fingers entwined...cud picture it in my head...aww  PERFECT!!!!...loved  the update thank u so mch fr the pm..i ws pleasantly surprised..
will be waitin anxiously fr the next one...
this shud be published seriously will make the best sellers list...
absolutely brilliant!!

LOL I really did! Trust me if I he hadn't disappeared, I would be the walking up to him and making sure he knows I exist! Big smileThank you so much!

misaki

ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BrunoMars

No! Is it really that bad? Did Virat did
something that bad? What did he do?!
Okejj srry I didn't start with saying how
good it was. But I started getting tired of
it... Will you please try to be less talented?
It's getting difficult to find the right words
to describe how good this is, and how well
you write...
It's seriously beautiful!

Well a part of his story will be revealed in the next chapter Wink Aw, thankyouu! Big smile 
ivhnaj Groupbie
ivhnaj
ivhnaj

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elena123

Originally posted by ivhnaj

I am under the assumption that you literally read through all your comments! Thanks for doing that it makes us feel even more specialStar
 So when you said you saw Ed Westwick at the airport. Oh dear god.. why didn't you hunt that boy down. He's Bass... Chuck Bass. He is some much like Virat in this story genuine, kind and caring for his love. And still has the "f*** that mother chucker" attitude LOL. Oh how i love Gossip Girl.. you know you love me xoxo. Chuck Blair and Virat Maanvi have some similarities that I can tie to them. Specially when it comes to understanding and knowing what each other can do! I can't believe you like it too! 
But to get back to the point. As usual loved what you wrote. I have a hunch that Rahul has something big to do with the drug dealing and that poor Virat is always dragged and made the bad boy and the center of lime light. I just hope that Maanvi never leaves his side. That would be terrible. I like how their chemistry makes them understand each other without words. It makes them more sincere and relatable! Your quote selection is to die. I love all of them.. 
And the scene with Virat cliimbing up the pipe just to be with her. So cute. Maanvi's room is on my want list now.  I mean first she gets a boy like Virat ( which is already on my want/ hunt down list with Ed Tongue ) Now  if only I had a balcony. But other that could totally do it! 
Sorry for making you read this obnoxiously long reply to your amazing work. But I truly appreciate it. It totally makes my day worth getting up to Smile Please update soon suspense kills me and all the other.. so maybe after you hunt Ed Wink. Go for that amazing update!
---Janhvi

Thank you for writing such motivating comments, they makes my day! Big smile Believe me, I tried to but when you have parents with you and you inform them that you want to go find the tv actor from this american drama and you're eyes get all wide with pleading... yeh they don't care! LOL I love Chuck's attitude Wink I love balcony rooms aswell, they look reaaally nice. On my to do list too. Course not, I love reading long comments and thank you again for liking the update... I can't help with the suspense, I get wheeled into writing that! LOL 

Indian parents and their inability to understand stardom.. baha no worries I been through it plenty of times too when I visit India and see a bollywood star! So I understand. But hey on the brighter side atleast you have seen him in real life... thats plenty! And thanks again for reading our comments. 

Edited by ivhnaj - 03 June 2012 at 8:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorAisha202

Go to top