Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 48)

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Another awesome update... Loved it...!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ivhnaj

I am under the assumption that you literally read through all your comments! Thanks for doing that it makes us feel even more specialStar
 So when you said you saw Ed Westwick at the airport. Oh dear god.. why didn't you hunt that boy down. He's Bass... Chuck Bass. He is some much like Virat in this story genuine, kind and caring for his love. And still has the "f*** that mother chucker" attitude LOL. Oh how i love Gossip Girl.. you know you love me xoxo. Chuck Blair and Virat Maanvi have some similarities that I can tie to them. Specially when it comes to understanding and knowing what each other can do! I can't believe you like it too! 
But to get back to the point. As usual loved what you wrote. I have a hunch that Rahul has something big to do with the drug dealing and that poor Virat is always dragged and made the bad boy and the center of lime light. I just hope that Maanvi never leaves his side. That would be terrible. I like how their chemistry makes them understand each other without words. It makes them more sincere and relatable! Your quote selection is to die. I love all of them.. 
And the scene with Virat cliimbing up the pipe just to be with her. So cute. Maanvi's room is on my want list now.  I mean first she gets a boy like Virat ( which is already on my want/ hunt down list with Ed Tongue ) Now  if only I had a balcony. But other that could totally do it! 
Sorry for making you read this obnoxiously long reply to your amazing work. But I truly appreciate it. It totally makes my day worth getting up to Smile Please update soon suspense kills me and all the other.. so maybe after you hunt Ed Wink. Go for that amazing update!
---Janhvi

Thank you for writing such motivating comments, they makes my day! Big smile Believe me, I tried to but when you have parents with you and you inform them that you want to go find the tv actor from this american drama and you're eyes get all wide with pleading... yeh they don't care! LOL I love Chuck's attitude Wink I love balcony rooms aswell, they look reaaally nice. On my to do list too. Course not, I love reading long comments and thank you again for liking the update... I can't help with the suspense, I get wheeled into writing that! LOL 
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by almondjoy12

Wow, you really have an amazing talent for writing. Is it by any chance in your future/career, because you would rock your job. I just love this story all the hidden secrets are killing me, can't wait to find out what is the truth with Rahul and Virat, I hope it is something that Rahul can aslo be blamed for rather than just Virat, cause I do not want Maanvi to hate Virat. I really cannot wait to read what happens next, most of the time I am at work and I stop everything while I check for updates and if there is one I completely stop everything and read your update or use my break time to do so!! I love this FF sooo much, it seems so real the way you wrote it, as if it is actually happening in front of my eyes nice attention to detail and descriptions.

~aman

Thank you so much Big smile  I am afraid not, writing is just my hobby Smile I am currently going through a psychology degree and really liking it! I am glad your liking the updates and thanks for  writing such a lovely comment. Big smile

Edited by Elena123 - 03 June 2012 at 1:24am
Kimmy Groupbie
Kimmy
Kimmy

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:15am | IP Logged
So amazing!!! I cant wait for part 15... U always seem to outdo urself

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandana123

Hey why don't you introduce jeevika somewhere??... like manvi telling virat about her sister or something like that...its just a suggestion!!

Hey, I introduced Jeevika in the first chapter but I feel like there are already a lot of characters in these updates so I don't want to introduce another one just now. The story focuses more on Virman than any other character. Smile in the future, I might introduce her, just not a plan for now. Thank youu Big smile

Kimmy

khushiadhikari Newbie
khushiadhikari
khushiadhikari

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:33am | IP Logged
hey dea awsome update!! I gues virat has troubled past could u plz pm me wen u update nxt part

ElenaElenor

preethis IF-Rockerz
preethis
preethis

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
wowww you are an amazing writtter yaar... love your writing.. waitng for next part... 

ElenaElenor

kajenvirman Senior Member
kajenvirman
kajenvirman

Posted: 03 June 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
loved it!! great update!
i hope the rahul virat thing doesnt make things worse btw virman!!

and OMG you saw ed westwick <3??

ElenaElenor

Go to top