Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 45)

NinaArief Senior Member
NinaArief
NinaArief

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
omfg this update has left me with too many questions in my mind??? you def have teh skills of a great writer, and you just keep supassing your own levels..eagerly awaiting the next update..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorViratmanvifan31

.Farzi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Oooh...me likey!Big smile 

I like the way this fic is progressing! I mean, Rahul doesn't seem like the innocent and nice guy anymore! But I love the relationship Daboo-Mannu and Manvi-Virat share. Its so unique, yet so perfect. *sigh* Like I said, you're making me fall in love all over again!

Sorry couldn't comment earlier, I reached hostel at 4AM and read this then! Just woke up and rushed to comment!

Do update soon, and enjoy your summers!

Cheers,

Ritchelle

PS: Thanks for the PM =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

virman-fan Goldie
virman-fan
virman-fan

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
amazing n superb update
thanks 4 pm

ElenaElenor

luvzindagi Goldie
luvzindagi
luvzindagi

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Amazing update Elena
Clap
She's mine and I'd protect her in a heartbeat'  this was my fvorite line...
OMG what is Rahul gonna do now??? I hope whatever it is, it will help to strengthen Virman's feelings for each other...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorchandiniebinda

isha.raj_98 Senior Member
isha.raj_98
isha.raj_98

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
im speechless im gettin addicted to this tory by the update plz pm me n shoon make sure its a long 1 loool loved it 2 bits!!!!!!!!

ElenaElenor

chandana123 Senior Member
chandana123
chandana123

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
please update fast!!!

ElenaElenor

chandana123 Senior Member
chandana123
chandana123

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
wow!! awesome update... eagerly waiting for the next oneBig smile
ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 02 June 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

Hellooo lovelies! Nope, you're eyes aren't decieving you, it really is another update!  LOLI will be not be updating tomorrow though. Ok if any of you know Ed Westwick? (Chuck of Gossip girl) I saw him at the airport ShockedNo, I didn't go gaga and crazy (I should have) but the time I had to digest the fact that he was merely 10 steps away from me, he went somewhere and I lost him.Angry Well his chance of finding true love is gone!LOLWink Anyway, enough of my little rant. Happy reading! Smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is at moments like these that I know my what my purpose is in life. I am here to love you, to hold you in my arms, to protect you. I am here to learn from you and to receive your love in return.I am here because there is no other place to be."

Chapter 14

She had to go to college sometime; she wasn't going to be a little girl who hides at home because she had a petty fight with her boyfriend. Boyfriend? This was a term she was sure will take her a while to get used to. Maybe she could stay home today? Her eyes showed visible signs of non-stop crying... she wasn't going to waste time telling people what is wrong with her. She could do with a day off as well. The rollercoaster of emotions were already sneaking up on her, it had only been 2 days.

She never had anything holding her down, always referring to herself as the bird in the sky. Flying in any direction the wind takes her. But what happens when a storm clouds the sky? Would she hide herself? Would she avoid it? It made perfect sense, and at the same time nothing seemed to."

------

'I don't know how to start, I am so sorry Mannu', Daboo said softly. '. 'I understand where you are coming from-- for Virat's stuff but I this is my decision and I want you to respect it', she answered, half smiling in his way for a brief moment of understanding.

'You know what you're doing. I still want you to know that I don't like him and he is not right for you however for you, I will give him a chance. He better live up to the expectations', he stated. It sounded more like a warning. She smiled at his overprotectiveness, no matter how many arguments they had. She loved her older brother and always knew he wanted the best for her. He just needed to see Virat from the non-aggressive types. Virat needed to be like this; this was a task almost near to impossible though.

'Ok now go and make some tortillas to make it up to me', she stated, sticking her tongue out at him. He nodded and chuckled, walking down the hallway to cook.

'Extra cheese', she called out as she heard a faint reply, making her laugh. 'Okay Ma'am'.

-------

'Are you alright? Tina voiced her concern as Rahul sat opposite her in the cafe. 'Why wouldn't I be?' he asked, picking up the menu card and reading through. Tina stared in disbelief at his composed features.

'What do you think of Maanvi and Virat?' Tina hesitantly asked as she saw him shift and then a calmer expression came on.

'They are not going to last long. They are so different to each other, Maanvi is a sweet girl and Virat will never change', he stated, coldly.

'Opposites attract', she stated, making his head snap up by his words. 'Yes, but differences make them distanced as well' was his reply.

Tina changed the topic as she saw his discomfort, shaking his leg. 'Dabs seems mad by this, he does not like this. Maanvi and him had a big argument yesterday', she informed. 'He should be mad; he needs to keep Maanvi away from Virat'.

'I don't think that's right. I mean it's her choice, no one can tell her what to do or not' Tina said. 'I think the big picture is Maanvi's safety and emotions. I know Virat; he has done some pretty indecent things in the past. I don't want Maanvi to fall in his trap', he shifted in his chair again and shrugged his shoulder.

'What kind of things?', she asked curiously, holding her breath for his answer as he flipped the menu card on the table.

'Unforgivable', he stated.

-------

Maanvi lounged on her bed, tapping her phone continuously. Shouldn't he at least call her? He sent a text yesterday about belonging and needing yet when he needs to be here, he isn't. She paced up and down the room, stopping continuously and reading through his last text. Trying to read between the lines. 'Has he broken up with me?' she thought, biting her finger in confusion. 'No, he said it's not a break up text', she wondered; Continuing her pace. She tried to analyze the whole text again, picking out words and trying to emit unspoken words into them. The hard life of a girl in love.

She sat on her sofa chair throwing her phone away from her, trying to end the madness and emotions which raged in her head. Shaking her head, she suddenly stopped upon hearing a noise outside her balcony, she looked around to see if anyone was there but no one was in site. Hitting her head from encoutering such deluding thoughts, she thought she had officially lost it until she heard the noise again.

She stared at her balcony doors, which were shut yet there was a lingering shadow hoping on to the balcony which could be seen behind the chiffon curtains, making her gulp. She suddenly ran to dim the lights of her room and looked around in confusion. 'I am going to die', she thought, standing motionless. 'No, I am a brave girl. I can kick asses, she added in her thoughts. 'Maybe I should call someone'. The shadow moved closer to the door. 'Too late for that', she thought, running across the room to grab the lamp and hide near the balcony door.

Closing her eyes tightly and clutching onto the lamp in position to hit anyone that comes in the room, her breathing ragged as she suddenly felt her arms being pulled and pinned behind. Snapping her eyes open wider in shock.

'Virat!' she exclaimed; Freezing in the position as he chuckled at her shocked expression. 'Your going to switch me on with the lamp?' he asked her. Taking the lamp from her hand and throwing it on the sofa chair in the distance.

'How did you get in?' she uttered in confusion. Looking around her balcony. 'Pipe', he replied like it was the most obvious thing making her narrow her eyes on his face.

'What? Do people still do that?' she shrieked as he walked inside her bedroom and she followed. 'What are you like an over obsessed teenager?' she mocked.

'I doubt they make this much effort, do you know how hard it was to get through security. Good thing you're Lovely ji sleeps like there is no tomorrow and that you live on the 3rd floor', he replied as he took in her vivid room. Brightest room he had ever seen, a clear contrast from his.

'Maybe he gets really tired during the day, keeping rebels like you outside. Wait, this is beside the point. Why are you here?' she stated as her eyes went onto the far clock on the wall , few minutes before midnight. 'I wanted to meet you. You're forgetting the deal, I see you every day', he reminded her as she looked flabbergasted. Trust him to go to such extent to do what he wants.

'So, how was your day?' she asked as he took her hand and led her towards the sofa chair. 'Oh the usual, argued and made people's lives hell and then came to see my erm-- girlfriend', he replied, sitting down and she sat on his lap.

'Well what do you know, the word girlfriend almost sounds like another language', she replied teasingly. 'Do you always talk this much?' he asked making Maanvi pout.

'Always.'she answered. He marveled at the softness of her skin, the gentleness he saw in her eyes even now she was perfect. 'You look nice', he stated teasingly, tracing her arms and holding her hand.

"Their fingers seemed to fit together in just the right way- effortlessly clasped,like perfect complements."

Maanvi's mouth formed an o shape and she blinked her eyes rapidly. 'Pervert', she shrieked, walking away from him as he grabbed her hand, pulling her towards him. 'Always', he replied, his eyes roaming around her eyes and then back to her lips. 'You know when you find something amusing, your eyes twinkle', he said as he leaned into her face and peck her briefly before pulling away ;making her face flush in embarrassment. She had always seen the softness in his eyes when he was this close to her. This was something she had began to cherish, something only she could see.

'I guess I am just so damn special', she replied, smiling brightly. Her stomach turned in knots as he smiled warmly.

You are a weird, weird girl Maanvi Chaudhary', he admitted before taking her in his arms and she laughed. That's the thing about life, he knew. There was always a but. He had never experienced lasting joy and he knew the future will not be kind with him, he just hoped he had the strength to face it all and have her beside him.

'There is something I need you to know'.

Edited by Elena123 - 17 August 2012 at 3:39pm

The following 81 member(s) liked the above post:

sueheartlemasrinya_stv_maniacananya.cswetharaocappacuinoabc456virman_neelMiishiishaad_luvzteenaaleximayur247pweettiechicsana.rPhoenixAshTuba_KSGscreen22jayprabuHenriettechandana123keetha...mahak221preeethiGeeta.R.albatross.nishi12345NinaAriefsonika_virmanvanilla.iceArya1991SAnA.S.kajenvirmanSwatiVirMankateyesisha.raj_98khusamsha19vamps1996luvmanatneghaMadhuChowdarynikki1211chandiniebindanrithyao__Seya__luvzindagiShabana0786navyaalex8aysha1989laynaAisha202DEE2803Cythereamannat.urwishalicemathhooriaa-FarwiiDobaara-Kareena1994namylovkriyanshshilpa09ZaireanShona1907kulsum_virmanpreetipcKanwal_chohanSyed695ShivRajput-Aswathy-0-SD-0preethis-Antu-_-Aslan-TIA.TiaLet-It-Go..Zainab...Anastasia..Farzi.love_never_dies-.serendipity.-kusharberryNikki_Titli

Go to top