Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 43)

Khush94 Senior Member
Khush94
Khush94

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
wow wat a twist and turn in this story. loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

ShivRajput IF-Rockerz
ShivRajput
ShivRajput

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Ohkay so Rahul villian of the story... Wow... Waiting 4 ur update eagerly now... Want 2 knw wht happns next... Loved it...!!!

ElenaElenor

TanuDDian IF-Rockerz
TanuDDian
TanuDDian

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
awesome...

ElenaElenor

__Seya__ Goldie
__Seya__
__Seya__

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Edited:-
Oops b mistake made a double post!!!!

Edited by TanyalovMusic - 01 June 2012 at 11:13am

ElenaElenor

__Seya__ Goldie
__Seya__
__Seya__

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Thank U for the double updates!!! Made me double happy!!! Big smile (Note: Im grinning like an idiot! LOL)

So, coming 2 the updates, Wow...Virat declaring that Manvi is his infront of every1 (I mean evry1 who matter 2 Manvi Wink) Nd Manvi's nervousness was so authentically portrayed...I specially loved her monologue where she was saying sorry 2 evry1 4 being with Virat...funny sarcasms! LOL

Rahul...hmmm...this guy is getting interesting update b update...So he isn't the nice guy we thought him 2 be?! Shocked He has his own shades of grey nd an old rivalry with Virat D'oh How come Dabbu doesn't know about it? Confused Whatever, the story has found its new villain nd its gonna spice up things for m taste!! Tongue

Ouch..Ouch Dabbu shouldn't have said that about Manvi's dad..but I know he didn't mean it. Its just smtms when ur angry u unintentionally say stuffs which u know will hurt the person infront of u most! Unhappy  But atleast he's finally in his big brother mode! Wink

The text message from Virat was sweet...He is definitely changing for Manvi's sake...Discovering himself while falling for her even more nd Im loving it!!! Embarrassed Big smile

Thank U for the PM! Sorry I wasn't able to reply after ur last update Disapprove...but I hope I've made up for that with this long one!! Tongue LOL

Keep Smiling nd Rocking this forum with ur stories Elena!!! Big smile

P.S: What about the drug thing?? Confused

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TanyalovMusic

Thank U for the double updates!!! Made me double happy!!! Big smile (Note: Im grinning like an idiot! LOL)

So, coming 2 the updates, Wow...Virat declaring that Manvi is his infront of every1 (I mean evry1 who matter 2 Manvi Wink) Nd Manvi's nervousness was so authentically portrayed...I specially loved her monologue where she was saying sorry 2 evry1 4 being with Virat...funny sarcasms! LOL

Rahul...hmmm...this guy is getting interesting update b update...So he isn't the nice guy we thought him 2 be?! Shocked He has his own shades of grey nd an old rivalry with Virat D'oh How come Dabbu doesn't know about it? Confused Whatever, the story has found its new villain nd its gonna spice up things for m taste!! Tongue

Ouch..Ouch Dabbu shouldn't have said that about Manvi's dad..but I know he didn't mean it. Its just smtms when ur angry u unintentionally say stuffs which u know will hurt the person infront of u most! Unhappy  But atleast he's finally in his big brother mode! Wink

The text message from Virat was sweet...He is definitely changing for Manvi's sake...Discovering himself while falling for her even more nd Im loving it!!! Embarrassed Big smile

Thank U for the PM! Sorry I wasn't able to reply after ur last update Disapprove...but I hope I've made up for that with this long one!! Tongue LOL

Keep Smiling nd Rocking this forum with ur stories Elena!!! Big smile

P.S: What about the drug thing?? Confused

LOLLOL  Thankyouu! I am glad it made you happy! No problem, thanks for the lovely and long  comment. Big smile There is a lot of things, a lot of characters don't know about each other! No this isn't a hintShocked Ok maybe it is! LOL The drug figure will be revealed in the future, I need to hold a bit of suspense Wink

__Seya__

aish4virman Groupbie
aish4virman
aish4virman

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Ohhh my god ii read all ur posts right nww...plz plz plz pm me..this is damn good..I feel this is something like twilight:edward n bella..:-D but virat is not a vampire..

ElenaElenor

AdorableTrouble IF-Dazzler
AdorableTrouble
AdorableTrouble

Posted: 01 June 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged
I knew it ! That ball of crap is nothing but a creep ! But I'm sure Viru darling'll teach him a goog lesson ! Evil Smile Update soon n

ElenaElenor

Go to top