..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
wow...awesome next part fast nd dont forget to pm me
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update!

Amusing and cute interaction between Virat and Manvi in the beginning!
Virat and Manvi's conversation throughout this part was awesome!

The last part was so emotionally charged, they're starting to confide in each other...
My heart leaped when he asked: 'Can I kiss you?' ❤️
What a cliffhanger! Can't wait to read the next part!

Loved reading this sooo much!
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update.. Loved the convo btw VirMan.. and When Virat said "That he would prefer to be with Manvi rather than being in any other place.. i was like Awww... I so wanted Virat to invite Manvi to the party and you fulfilled by unspoken wish.. finally we see the hard nut cracking.. Virat asking Sorry to Manvi about the ill things he spoke about her dead parents was emphatic .. Virat has gone thru the same thing and he understands what it feels like so what better way to repent than opening up our heart to the person and share something which you have never shared before with anyone.. Obviously like every reader of your FF I liked the ending part.. Had to like it b'cos it was written so beautifully.. I love the fact that Manvi listens to her heart when it comes to Virat.. Oye yeh toh poetic ho gaya..LOL
-princess- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Update Soon! 😊 
love:
-princess-
meant4uonlie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ... I just read all parts of your FF and its just amazing ... cant wait for Maanvi answer please update soon and Pm me please :)
Prem Prem thumbnail
Omg omg omg I can't wait for the kiss
Update soon Edited by Prem Prem - 11 years ago
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hellooo! Uni over for the summer. First year done!🥳 * Jumps up and down in joy* I literally did that today, embarassing to say the least. How are you all doing?😃 It's so hot and sunny in UK! Loving it! Quick update before I go down to the beach and sunbathe and come back patterned in different shades.🤡 Well not too patterned as we are going to watch the sunset. Thanks for the lovely comments and for liking the last chapter.🤗 Comment to let me know if you like it. 😊

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dusk is just an illusion because the sun is either above the horizon or below it. And that means that day and night are linked in a way that few things are there cannot be one without the other yet they cannot exist at the same time. How would it feel I remember wondering to be always together yet forever apart?"

Chapter 11

'Yes', she whispered and he sighed unknowingly in relief. He cupped her face with his hands as she tilted her hand to lean against it. Leaning in, he could heart her breaths becoming shallower and sense her warm breaths as she closed her eyes dreamily. 'I like you, Maanvi', he stated as he took the lips with his own and he felt the spark as her breath caught up in her throat. From his earlier declaration and the feel of his lips. His lips moving slowly moving against hers, his hands buried into her hair as she stood there, held up by his arms and her arms winded around his neck. Seconds turning into minutes as he gently pulled apart. They both stood there, trying to catch their breath. Virat leaned his forehead against her as her eyes remained down casted.

'I don't expect an answer back to the earlier statement', he said as they both pulled away but still in touch as his arms were still holding her waist steadily and her hand was on his arm. 'You don't care about my answer?', she asked hesitantly, unable to look him in the eyes. Virat tilted her face up by his finger to see clearer view of her twinkling eyes.

'If I say that you're mine. Is that too blunt?' he asked huskily as he traced her jawline slowly, feeling the soft texture of her skin. Smiling brightly, she argued. 'Slightly. The feminist in me refuses to be categorized as belonging to someone'.

'Well, you better get used to it', he stated as he kissed her again, this time it was urgent. Reminding her of the statement he made earlier. The need for each other visible by their proximity and by the clutching of clothes to be as nearer to each other as they could. His touch electrifying against her trembling skin as she lightly pushed him away to catch her breath. He obliged and moved back a fair distance to give her some space. She looked over at him, leaning by the pillar on the balcony. A sly smile on his lips and his arms crossed, knowing the effect he had on her. She thought about the need to be anyone else's but his. That held no interest to her. It was him. Only him. At that moment, she had realized she had fallen for the him. Her necessity of him had developed into liking.

'Says the guy who cannot stick to one girl', she blurted out in between her breath. Not knowing the depth of his likeness for her. Virat looked taken back at her statement. 'Well, if it comes down to that then I want all of you, forever, you and me, everyday', he added. Coming to stand by her and holding her tightly.

'Is that an order?', she asked mischievously as put her hands on his chest, trying to create distance. He saw the glint in her eyes, inviting him to defend his case. 'In whatever sense you want to take it', he whispered. Clutching her hands and bringing them to her side to stand closer to her.

---------

'What's that smile?' Daboo asked as Maanvi looked out on the busy roads of Chandigarh. Half, lazy smile on her face. Reminding her of yesterday night. After his statement, she had reminded him about the time and he had dropped her home, without any argument.

'What smile?' she asked, turning around to face him. 'The possessed smile plastered on your face', he answered. Imitating her half smile with a huge grin.

'I am happy', she answered cheerfully. It was an honest answer. She felt happy... really happy. Last night felt like a dream to her. His touch, his words had always affected her profoundly but yesterday she realized the effects they had on her heart. A heart she had always resented to giving away.

'Wish I could be this positive in life when I wake up', he replied sarcastically. Pulling over to the parking. 'But Daba, you get happy by breakfast time', she stated, raising her eyebrows.

Oh yeh, that I do', he replied sleeplessly. Maanvi remembered the events of the morning; it took two bites to finish a slice of bread off. She stared in horror as he fist pumped in victory after consuming 5 slices.

'When you're a middle age man, expect a beer belly', Maanvi said, shaking her head. 'Live in the moment. My annoying sister taught me that', he argued.

'Very well, reverse psychology as it's best'. Hitting him with her folder before getting out of the car.

'Hello jeee', Maanvi said cheerfully and walking over to Rahul who was leaning against his car.' Hellooo jee to you too', he said, mirroring her cheerfulness as Maanvi pouted at the fakeness of cheeriness in his tone. 'What did she eat for breakfast?' he asked Daboo who was now walking towards them. 'I think rainbows and unicorns', he answered, making a disgusted face. Maanvi rolled her eyes. Wasn't she happy every day? Why such a big deal for it today?

Maanvi's eyes roamed around the parking, where the tall figure stood. Surrounded by his loud friends and few girls flipping their hair trying to his attention. Her gaze instantly moved over to the cigarette he held in his hand, smoking from time to time. 'Typical', she thought. He was leaning against the car and staring too intently in her direction. She could imagine those piercing eyes boring into her making her feel uncomfortable under his heated gaze. He began his march, making Maanvi uneasy by the encounter that was soon to follow.

'Hello', he said casually, standing in front of them. 'Hi', Maanvi politely replied, seeing the fixed gaze on either side of her. Rahul and Daboo were staring confusedly. Daboo more compose then Rahul was. Rahul came to stand in front of Maanvi, blocking her out of his site as Virat's jaw clenched and he swore quietly.

'Do you need anything Virat?', Rahul asked rhetorically. Virat's threw the cigarette he held on the ground. 'Anything but your crap', he replied as his eyes trying to find the petite figure who was shadowed by the furious figure that stood opposite him.

'Okaaay', Maanvi intervened, coming to stand in the middle of them. Rahul gently held her hand to lead her away. This made Virat snapforward only to be held back by Maanvi's wide eyes, almost pleading to do nothing.

-------------

'You still owe me money for the last content', the tall boy stood behind the tree of the side of the college. 'I swear I will pay it back', came the nervous reply. Pleading for addiction.

'I have also been a dealer and helped you out in the past', was the reminder. 'This is the last time I am helping you. Next time, you come up with money', the boy replied as he handed over a small pouch of drugs. 'I will', the figure agreed, grabbing the pouch a little too fast. Looking around to see if there was anyone watching and racing down to the main building. The pouch stuffed in the pocket.

-------------

Virat stood the against the wall and felt a presence behind him, the scent he was familiar with. 'You're friend sure knows how to wheel my anger. Doesn't he?' he turned around to face the object of his desire. Maanvi stood there with her hands on her hips. He remembered the first time, he had seen here. She looked exactly like this. Her breathing ragged from anger, her eyes glistening with rage and her hands gracefully placed on her curves.

'You are staying away from him. You have no reason to do anything', she warned as he walked up to her. Conscious of his steps. 'I didn't need a reason before and I don't need a reason now', came the stern reply.

'Can you go one day without violence and anger clouding your mind?', she asked briefly as he shaked his head in a no. Maanvi sighed out loud. Wondering how this will work. The people in her life had always been so easy going. He brushed her fringe away, tucking it behind her ear, making her subconscious of the surroundings.

Well then what could she expect. They weren't friends really. What was he then? If she was going to go along with this, she had expectations. He couldn't randomly just turn up when needed. It had to be a relationship and it had to be consistent.

'What now?', she asked as his eyes bore into hers. 'What do you expect?' he asked casually. Wanting to know why she was suddenly strange to his touch and wanting to give her whatever she would want or need.

'A label', she answered as her statement shocked him, his eyebrows rose up. 'Never knew you were the kind of girl that would want a named label for the sake of society', he stated confused.

'I don't wish to share the status of our relationship with others. In this point of time. I wish for it to remains hidden. I want a label to know where I stand with you', she defended her need for it. 'For now can you merely accept the fact that you are needed in my life'?

'If you could maintain distance-' she trailed off. Suggesting a friendship. This had likeness and a label yet no proximity. She saw his eyes burning.

'-Which I can't', he answered. Knowing he wanted a right on her.

'Then if there is some sort of proximity like this between us. I would like a label', Maanvi said. 'Your trust is lacking', he accused her. Ignoring the way she had offended him.

'Can you blame me?' she asked, hinting at his previous relationships. Hardly relationships. They were always a thing of something to be disposed.

'Labels are nonsense', he concluded as he thought about the consequences and talked how they would pull people apart, referring it to his parents. He was ready to give her anything. Anything that made her happy but labels led to commitments and commitments led to break ups. He wasn't ready to lose the only good thing in his life. Now fully aware of the need for her. He would be damned if he let her go. As he talked about living his life through a divorced couple. How could she blame him for rejecting labels and commitments? When he had no faith in them and evidence to prove her otherwise. A bleak future was all she was expecting yet chose to be optimistic. 'Are you suggesting, in no point in your life, would you be ready for a commitment?', she asked blankly.

Virat sighed at the girl that made him loose his patience in one minute and made him smile in the other. He knew that she was probably bought up in a protective surroundings with loving parents. 'I can only offer the promise of forever not the legal arrangement or ceremony of such promise'.

In other words, you are stating that you don't want the future with me?', she whispered as she saw few groups of people walking by them. Their curious eyes lingering on them. What was she supposed to do? This was important for her and she wanted him to be fully aware of this before their liking has developed into something deeper. 'I didn't say that. This conversation is too fat fetched for the present', he argued, his eyes fixed on her, ignoring the strolling people.

I don't want to lose you.' His voiced his opinion. She voiced hers. 'But you don't want to keep me, either, do you?'

'Is that insecurity?' Virat asked. Moving over to stand against the pillar. Wanting to be closer to her. Convince her to give him a chance. 'That's honesty', she answered. Looking around and wondering about the sudden change of events.

'As much as I want to be with you. I don't think I can agree to this. Commitment ruins feelings. I, at no cost want this to be ruined', he shot back. Unaware of where the resentful feelings were coming from. He didn't want to keep giving her reasons to why there was a dislike for commitments.

'That doesn't solve anything does it?' she concluded. She could sense he was close to losing it. His anger burning up and his eyes darkening over the argument but suddenly something shifted in his face. His jaw relaxed and a smirk came on his face and she stared in disbelief.

'Leave commitments out for now. Compromise. You lose something. I loose something. If you want a label, I will voice it nevertheless there is one condition'. 'At times, he even admitted that he'd been more an observer of the world than a participant in it..." I want it announced. Not a secret. I want us to tell people that we are in a relationship, starting from your friend, Rahul.

Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago