Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 105)

screen22 Senior Member
screen22
screen22

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
nice chapter, GOA wow loved to be in there shoes for this trip but after reading the telephone conversation i really don't know?

I hope it does not spoil the time that they are going to be spending together, but i can see trouble ahead especially if a certain person is also in Goa?  i hope that is right?  virat will never let him get away with what he had done.

What will happen if maanvi finds out?  i just hope maanvi can talk some sense into him before it is to late?

i can't wait for the next chapter?

please continue soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

f.zarrin Senior Member
f.zarrin
f.zarrin

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
He's talking about Rahul isn't he? Well revenge is a dish best served cold so whatever he does to Rahul I hope it's worth the suspense and wait!! And congratulations on the 100 pages! I hope you have a 100 more to come! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorchandiniebinda

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged
Loved it dear...
Plz update the next part soon...

ElenaElenor

alicemath IF-Dazzler
alicemath
alicemath

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
wooww...Congo shongo on completing a century...PartyDancing
well...short-sweet n as usual a small cliffhanger...the main ingredient w/o  which ur updates r incomplete...
guess virat z in for a serious revenge...
cant wait for the next update...
thnx a loot for the pm ...Smile

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor Senior Member
ElenaElenor
ElenaElenor

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Helloo Big smile New update! Before I get bombarded with the question: Humsafar is going to be updated in a few days. Thank you for your lovely comments in the last chapter. I appreciate such close analysis of my characters and story. It means a lot. Smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'That's the thing about being the product of happily married parents, you grow up thinking that the fairy tale is real, and more than that, you think you're entitled to live it'.

313384_2190056668989_1174275408_32034088_1976192793_n_large

Chapter 26

The sky turned to a greyer shade. The droplets of fresh rain splattering onto the windows; the weather suddenly cooler than it had been a day before. The day ending; bringing the sun down. 'It's raining', she said out to him as if he didn't acknowledge the fact. 'Yes, it is', he answered back, his fingers brushing against her arm as they both lay on the couch, watching a movie. 'Virat?' she said earning a 'hmm' as he shifted slightly. 'When is your birthday?' she asked, surprising him. He wasn't expecting the question and wasn't ready to answer it. 'It's tomorrow right?' she asked, sitting up on her elbows to see his face clearly, which bore no expression and stared blankly at the television screen. 'So?' he stated, lazily. 'So?' she repeated in repulsion. 'Is this why we are here?' she asked him, biting her bottom lip as his gaze moved over hers. He thought about her constant questioning of why they were here. He thought about it for a moment, not sure on what to say to her cause he wasn't sure if it was true.

He just knew that he wanted to get away from the atmosphere in Chandigarh that was beginning to feel claustrophobic. The same people that would look at him in the same way. The house, which closed in on him. A small part of his heart wanted to spend these days with her, near his birthday. 'Maybe', he answered, with uncertainty knowing how much truth it held in his words but also knowing how much of a fake word it sounded to her. She  got up, her eyes lighting  up and she clapped her hands together, bringing them up to her mouth to cover her excitement. At that moment, he knew she had thought of a plan.

'I have a plan', she said and he nodded, a light smile touching his lips. 'What the plan?' he asked, curiously. Hoping there are was no cakes or decorations involved and knowing he would have to go through it anyway if that's the plan brewing in her mind. 'Sunset boat cruise and diving', she stated in excitement as her eyes met his, which had lost all playfulness. 'You're kidding', he answered her. 'No, it will be fun. Leave it all on me', she said, whirling her hand around. 'What do I get for a present?' he asked, trying to focus his mind somewhere else than the information she had dawned upon him. 'What do you want?' she asked, with her eyebrow raised. He smiled, enjoying the playfulness. 'Birthday present 1', he said as her eyes froze. 'There are parts?' she questioned him, crossing her arms. 'Of course there are. This will be the youngest I'll ever be', he replied.

'Come with me', he held out his hand and she took it. Looking up to the warm orbs which shone in excitement. She was getting used to his rhythms and his moods, recognizing the quiet signals that telegraphed who he was. Good and bad, strengths and faults. She knew  he wasn't going to tell her where they were going as she sat in the car, she also knew he wasn't going to name it a surprise but she trusted him beyond comparison. He was never going to let her down.

A few minutes later, they had arrived outside a church. A church, she was familiar with. A part of her heart, vaguely remembered hearing about the tall architect of the building. 'Basilica of Bom Jesus. I know you like churches', he answered her question before she voiced it. Her hand clutched his tighter in acknowledgment and she leaned in closer to convey her gratitude. 'My mother was baptized here. It was during Christmas time, when the church was open to ceremonies for the period. She used to tell us about it', she said out loud; almost talking to herself.

He held her waist tightly in assurance, a smile playing on his lips; knowing he had unintentionally merged her memories from the past with the present. After the hesitant step which was encouraged by Virat, she walked into the hallway. 'She was born here but moved when she was a baby', she said, brushing her fingers against the wooden engraved interior behind the shelves of Bibles and hymn books. Bright colored stained windows depicting passages of the Bible shone as the light streamed through it. The pastel coloured walls in the midst of the gothic interior.

She moved up the aisle, looking at the stained glass cross in the middle overlooking the altar and he watched in fascination. He had never seen her admiring something so lovingly, her hands tracing out to touch every part of the church. Knowing that her mother had been here once; another way to be close to her. She closed her eyes, bringing her hands together in prayer, mouthing something quietly, too quiet for him to hear and she opened them again to see him staring at her. Her face radiated in delightment, leaving her eyes moist.

She held his hands and led him down the aisle, to the passage way on the right that led out to the entrance. His gaze followed her wondering gaze to discover a large candle stand, with lighted candles, shimmering in the dimmed surroundings; holding its promise of leading to a path of brightness. 'Make a wish', she whispered, giving him a white candle in the red pot and he took it; walking behind her to one side. She closed her eyes, hoping for a better future for the people around her. For safety and love. For assurance and faith. He also closed his eyes, mirroring hers to wish only for her happiness. Her eyes fluttered open a few seconds later to see him gazing at her with a warm smile. 'Want to go?' he asked her and she nodded, walking away in silence. That a day spent with dreaming and refreshing memories cannot be bettered'.

------

'You should have told someone that your back from California', Virat said as Rahul turned around to watch him. Being caught off guard as he casually walked up to the bar, sitting opposite him. Virat watched him in fury as he watched in horror, the expression that soon transferred to a smile. 'So, you here to kill me?' he asked mockingly, chuckling to himself. 'Who said anything about killing you?' he asked him, leaning back on the chair; ordering Jack Daniels from the barman behind and he nodded, walking to the other side to make the drink. 'That would be the easy way out. You do know I have people that will go to the police with the evidence of your eventful night of drugs. Don't forget that you are surrounded by people, what will they say? ', he asked, leaning forward. 'How do you sleep at night... knowing you are a murderer', he whispered; his smile turning into a grin.

The reaction he had expected, to instigate him had been resulted. Virat moved forward, clutching his collar and dragging him up to stand. 'Don't. make. me. kill. you', he gritted out, shaking his body with each word. 'That's what you can do. Kill people. It's easy enough... go one', he encouraged, the smile intact with the same enthusiasm but now his breathing ragged by the violent shaking.

'Not kill you. I am not a murderer', he roared as Rahul looked on, amused. A few glances being shot their way and then away; acknowledging it to be one of the small fights with drunken people. Nevertheless, the next sentence wiped the grin off his face. 'Have you ever heard of something on the lines of brain dead? He asked rhetorically with a sly smile to the horrors of the man opposite him. 'Half paralysis? Cause I will be more than happy to do that for you', he said as Rahul stared at him, his eyes widened in disgust.

'What are friends for?'

Edited by Elena123 - 14 August 2012 at 4:08pm

The following 73 member(s) liked the above post:

mavrick94lemasrinya_sswetharaoabc456Miishiivirman_neelmayur247mahak221meant4uonliechandana123preeethiharshana1littleranijayprabucutegurl224screen22unnatiaTuba_KSGlove_zainMadhuChowdaryvamps1996SAnA.S.IPKKND_PyaarmissmysticNinaAriefNivFemiristSwatiVirManlafizakajenvirmanMTBT_12071316neghaShabana0786nrithyaonikki1211say_cheesechandiniebindaAisha202DEE2803luvzindagianyacrazyshaimahaysha1989virman-fanalicemathneha fan1avika26mika17girl_rocksnamylovkriyanshmisakimystery75preetipclittlesmileKanwal_chohankulsum_virmanSyed695ShivRajput..Ankita..Shona1907ashred12TIA.Tiapreethis0-SD-0Cintila.Anastasia..Farzi.love_never_dies..Zainab..Let-It-Go_keertu_Beautyful_MessNikki_Titli

shaimah Goldie
shaimah
shaimah

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
simply amazing!!
awesome update
loved the church part
continue soon and thanks for the pm!!

ElenaElenor

mika17 IF-Dazzler
mika17
mika17

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Dat was a beautiful update wonder wat virat will do to rahul

ElenaElenor

Shabana0786 Goldie
Shabana0786
Shabana0786

Posted: 14 August 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Really nice & cute!..
Virat & Rahul are going at it..where is Manvi??...
Thanks for the pm..

ElenaElenor

Go to top