VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 - Page 102

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by avika26

It was too short elena. .
Very different style of proposing. .i liked it. .she always give up.

This was why it was mentioned in the start that it is going to be short.
Wow!!! Awesome update!!!
Was waiting 4 ur update!!
Loved it, continue soon!!
Waiting 4 next update!!! Thanks 4 the pm!!
Res
*Edit*
It was a really good update...short..but good!!
Maanvi's fear...loved the simplee description of it!!

Do continuee soon!
Edited by forever_young - 11 years ago
Great update
Continue soon and thanks for the pm!
awww! woow i love how virat is so confident n he knows every little thing about her, specially his last line... pm me!!!!!!
Elena πŸ˜ƒ (I miss these emoticons when I'm commenting on Humsafar and Venice, sigh)

The first thought that ran through my head when I read your update? "Boys are stubborn and stupid." Like seriously. Beeji's going to kill both of them. Unless she's taken by surprise. Which could happen. I'd be surprised to have Virat storming into my room if I were her.
And the thought straight after the first? "Why can't I have a stubborn and stupid boy (Read: VIRAT) too?" I think I actually had the dreamy look on my face as I imagined some poor soul trying to storm into my Dad's room. Shame. I hate to think what his fate would be. I obviously need professional help- I've lost my mind.🀣

I'm not going to back-comment too much- except for Dabbu! πŸ˜† I get that he got Maanvi into trouble and all that, but I love the brother-sister bond to bits. And it really was naive of Maanvi to think that Beeji would look at the two relationships in the same light- unfair I know, but true. And I really am happy that he and Tina are engaged...

The update was beautiful, in a subtle way. You somehow crossed humour, emotion, pain and love into one big ball and I must say, I swallowed it whole. I think I had a lump in my throat. That's what gets me about TTOML...it isn't fake, it isn't predictable and the characters are real. And somehow so easy to connect with, despite their many flaws.

Virat's character has simply bloomed 😳 I love the confidence he has gained in his relationship with Maanvi. And yes, I went back to the first couple of updates just for old times' sake. All credit to you for making this so real- I feel like I know these characters personally.
Maanvi is adorable. She has a sense of humour and I somehow see the story from her point of view all the time. Is it weird that I envy her for having Virat? It is, I know it is. I appreciate how Maanvi's the one who is struggling with commitment now (360 much?) which just goes to show how damage can be disguised in many ways. Virat's was raw and open and easy to see, Maanvi's took 31 chapters and 136 pages to surface, but it's there all the same.

Ok. I'm stopping now. I'm sorry for the massive essay! *holds ears and begs forgiveness*

I'm really looking forward to the next update! Thanks for the PM.
And congratulations on the almost complete thread! WooHoo! πŸ₯³
*dances around, although dance moves are now a bit rusty*
Originally posted by PhoenixAsh

Elena πŸ˜ƒ (I miss these emoticons when I'm commenting on Humsafar and Venice, sigh)

The first thought that ran through my head when I read your update? "Boys are stubborn and stupid." Like seriously. Beeji's going to kill both of them. Unless she's taken by surprise. Which could happen. I'd be surprised to have Virat storming into my room if I were her.
And the thought straight after the first? "Why can't I have a stubborn and stupid boy (Read: VIRAT) too?" I think I actually had the dreamy look on my face as I imagined some poor soul trying to storm into my Dad's room. Shame. I hate to think what his fate would be. I obviously need professional help- I've lost my mind.🀣

I'm not going to back-comment too much- except for Dabbu! πŸ˜† I get that he got Maanvi into trouble and all that, but I love the brother-sister bond to bits. And it really was naive of Maanvi to think that Beeji would look at the two relationships in the same light- unfair I know, but true. And I really am happy that he and Tina are engaged...

The update was beautiful, in a subtle way. You somehow crossed humour, emotion, pain and love into one big ball and I must say, I swallowed it whole. I think I had a lump in my throat. That's what gets me about TTOML...it isn't fake, it isn't predictable and the characters are real. And somehow so easy to connect with, despite their many flaws.

Virat's character has simply bloomed 😳 I love the confidence he has gained in his relationship with Maanvi. And yes, I went back to the first couple of updates just for old times' sake. All credit to you for making this so real- I feel like I know these characters personally.
Maanvi is adorable. She has a sense of humour and I somehow see the story from her point of view all the time. Is it weird that I envy her for having Virat? It is, I know it is. I appreciate how Maanvi's the one who is struggling with commitment now (360 much?) which just goes to show how damage can be disguised in many ways. Virat's was raw and open and easy to see, Maanvi's took 31 chapters and 136 pages to surface, but it's there all the same.

Ok. I'm stopping now. I'm sorry for the massive essay! *holds ears and begs forgiveness*

I'm really looking forward to the next update! Thanks for the PM.
And congratulations on the almost complete thread! WooHoo! πŸ₯³
*dances around, although dance moves are now a bit rusty*

Thanks Ash., this cheered me up from the complaining messages I am getting. Ah wouldn't we all love the sexy, mysterious and badass guy hoping to make everything alright - sigh- . Swear, they don't make nice, badass guys anymore. They are all jerks and the rest are married or takenπŸ˜† Virat and Maanvi are both similar in a way- In Virat's life- the people he had loved had left and so in Maanvis but they had dealt with this in different ways- Virat has been hostile to the world and Maanvi had always tried to concentrate on the hapiness of life, keeping the issues hidden.

πŸ˜†No worries, dance moves are still welcomed!
Edited by ElenaElenor - 11 years ago
Originally posted by namylovkriyansh

nyc update but little short
update soon

I did say in the beginning that it is going to be short.
He's gonan talk to beeji! omg, cant wait, i hope that no problems come up between the two. i so want manvi to tell him back that she loves him aswell
thanx for the pm :)