Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 136)

Post Reply New Post

Page 136 of 144

MadhuChowdary

MadhuChowdary

Posted: 14 October 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
hi elena..how r u ? i m back finally...oh my god u updated..i was literally jumping on the moment when i saw ur pm..i hoped to read two updates..but u updated only one part..its ok..i ll read that part again and again until i remember all the scenes and dialogues...coming to this update u always surprises me with ur updates...reading every part i  thought this is the best one but i am changing my opinion with next  update and especially with virats character...u created it much more hotter and sexier than kushal..i m big fan of kushal...i love him even more now by imagining him in ur FF's character..i like rough attitude boys with soft heart...i am not a writer so i cant find correct words to express ur tallent and my love for this FF...i just want to tell u that u r a gifted writer with extraordinary skills... if that last line said by virat then i m more happy...u write every update with a mix of humor,romance,passion...i didnt expect beeji to react that way...i wonder what she will do now to separate them or to protect manvi...anyway i dont want to predict..i want surprises from u..keep surprising me...

madhu...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenoraysha1989preetipc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 136)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Garimavirmanksg

Garimavirmanksg

Posted: 15 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Hey I read ur doc today as m new to if amazing story.. U express the fellings very well. I luv ur writing its great..
Different kind of story.. Luved it .
Plz pm me in ur next update.. Thnks for writing a wonderfull storyyy...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

mamaian-Afshan

mamaian-Afshan

Posted: 25 October 2012 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Plz update elena!

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged

<--- OMY - It's Adam Levine. I have rediscovered my love for him and yes that means being mentioned in this post.

1.       Blame my tutor on the lack and quantity and quality of the chapter as they are too busy messing with our brains which brings back to my second point that'

2.        I have nothing to look forward to except the weekends (Which I have spent mostly out, so you can blame me a little but for majority blame- go back to point 1).

Are my eyes decieving me or are we really soon coming to an end of a thread? Shocker. Thanks everyone! I know this chapter isn't great and all but hoping to make the next one longer and better so bear with me and my muddled up brain.

-----------------------
Not proofread-
Tumblr_lrldt6j2sk1qzhtmho1_500_large

I am in love with you'.

Maanvi had always been taught that love was a triumph. It solved any problem as long as your loved ones were with you.  She had witnessed the love that her father and mother shared; she was too young to understand the degree of it but understood the affection as something great. Maanvi, like some girls had not wished for a lover who would ride on a white horse and take her away cause for one thing, she was terrified of horses and on the other, it was less of a horse riding and more of a horse stroll which had always made her purse her lips together and try not to laugh at the poor grooms at weddings. She just wanted a guy who would declare these three words to her sincerely not insult her in the same sentence but at the same time, she feared the words. She should have known the day she fell in love with Virat Egoistic Vadhera, that nothing of her imagination will remain.

Her wide eyes looked away, from him and she began to walk away... in defeat, in remorse and anger but a hand held her back. 'Where are you going?' he asked, softly. Turning her around to see her anger turning into tears and running down her cheek. She brushed his hand away in confusion, not sure why she was crying. He cupped her face but he didn't budge, he moved closer; tilting her chin up to face him. He wiped away the fresh tears that ran down her face.  She noticed his eyes held surprise and some hurt. 'Good', she thought. He was hurt as she was. She pushed him back and began to walk the other way but he held her hand. 'You're making fun of me?' he gritted, his other hand going around her waist and clutching her closer making her wince. His hands fell to his side and he walked to the other side of the room, dragging his hand through his hair in frustration.

'You declare to love me yet insult me in the same sentence', she stated out and he turned around abruptly. He wasn't expecting this. He felt relief in the moment that his words were not rejected. 'You don't think it's a problem that I am in love with you?' he asked, rhetorically; smirking. 'You don't think it's a problem that you have no other options but to belong to me', he stated, walking over to her. 'That my way is the right way', he added, watching the flicker of emotions in her eyes. 'You don't think it's a problem Maanvi?' he asked again.

She was confused to say the least. She hadn't expected that the problem that he had pointed out was to do with falling in love with a person like him. A person who demanded love in return, who thought he was the sole decision maker in their life and who believed that she belonged to him. 'I am not something to possess Virat', she called out; her voice steady and without sarcasm. 'I possess everything in my life' was his answer. An answer that wasn't surprising to her nonetheless, it made her fight back. 'You don't own me'.

'Don't I?' he asked her rapidly as if surprised which made her anger rise higher. 'Go away', she snapped at him, not having the energy to think of a comeback or a witty comment.  'Not before you tell me how much you love me and can't live without me?' he answered, still keeping the smirk; waiting for the dramatic reaction. 'And there it was', he thought, his smile turning into a grin. Maanvi's jaw dropped, her eyes blinking rapidly. Did he think this was all a joke? That he can come in and tell her he loved her and then say it's a problem for her and adding a cherry on top, demanding that she would say it back? A part of her suddenly wanted to shake and call her to think about this. The man that she loved was replicating her love back but her inner feminist wanted to shut the girlish and tell her to snap out of her romantic dreams and focus on the fact that he was insulting her. 'I am sorry, all I heard was blah, blah, blah', she answered, crossing her arms. Safe to say, the inner feminist had won. 

'Come', he said, holding out his hand and she held it, as a reflex. Feeling the warm hand as comforting. 'Let's go', he stated, walking over to the door and she tugged it in repulse. 'Where are you going?' she asked, confusedly. 'What are you scared of?' he asked to which she looked up to him in confusion. He cupped her cheek and placed a kiss on her forehead before moving back. 'Why are you scared of admitting that you love me?' he asked softly and she shook her head, the confusion rising again. 'I am not scared', she answered. 'You think you will lure me into having an argument with you but not notice your tears?'

She stood silent, watching him carefully. 'You cry when you're afraid Maanvi. Not angry or happy. It's always fear', he concluded as the tears brimmed her eyes and he moved forward, hugging her closer and tighter. 'When I-' she stuttered, still crying and he brushed back the fringe from her face, comforting her into saying what she had to. 'When I love someone, they die', she spoke out. 'Mamma and Papa died. I almost lost myself too'.

She had been fighting her own battles, finding reasons to look at anything but the fear rising inside her. That she will lose him. She will voice her love for him and he would be lost to her. 'Maanvi, you saved me from the hell I was running in.  How can you claim lives when you are giving?' he questioned, offended and angry. 'Come', he offered her the hand again and this time she hesitantly looked at it. 'Do you trust me?' he asked again and she knew that she did. A voice called out to go with him, wherever he was going. She nodded before placing her hand in his and he walked out of the room in to the hallway of rooms. 'Which one is Beeji's?' he asked to which she looked up, shocked and horrified. 'Please don't', she pleaded, tugging on his arm to go from here.  'The faster you tell me, the faster I am out of here'.

Edited by ElenaElenor - 26 October 2012 at 11:44am

The following 86 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30laila889gaelle97419srvz9lakhanikomalvirmanrokzvirman_neelMiishiiGeminimannanikki1211Arjuhi_VirManvgaaivhnajPhoenixAshTuba_KSGHenriettescreen22littleranijayprabuturnonthelightschandana123keetha...preeethimahak221kajenvirmanmisakianu1989qwerty012SAnA.S.IPKKND_PyaarmissmysticMadhuChowdarynisha33isha.raj_98kateyesarhifandebiinlvwithehmmbh-Beth-oriyanalove_zainvamps1996neghakusharberrysennarenismileysmiAashika_virmanKrazzy4u786SuarezNiShal4Lifeshabana20chandiniebindamika17nrithyaoAisha202shaimahluvzindagianyacrazyaysha1989Captain_PariSamaira32DEE2803AdorableTroubleBrunoMarsZaireangirl_rocksAennaforever_youngJESNIA-Aswathy-Syed695kulsum_virmanlittlesmileshona_virman-GayathriK-preetipcKanwal_chohanalicemath-Sweetzo.Tuhi-TIA.TiapreethisLet-It-Goashred12love_never_dies-BhabhiKiBehna-_Littles12_Nikki_Titli

sajit

Groupbie

sajit

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
was wating for ur update

aysha1989

Goldie

aysha1989

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Res

Oh dear... I missed your updates sooo much...
It was a lovely update as always... Loved how he realized the reason behind her tears... And loved how she thought of walking with him where ever he goes...

And oh dear... Is he really going to talk to beeji... I'm worried...

Thanks for the pm...

Edited by aysha1989 - 26 October 2012 at 11:41am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeminimannaElenaElenorpreetipc

-Aishu-

IF-Dazzler

-Aishu-

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Reserved

*Edited*

Great update Elena! (:

Shit! I don't want him to talk to Beeji! 

Ok, I am scared. Update soon please! Big smile

Edited by Aishu_VirMan - 26 October 2012 at 11:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorchandiniebinda

chandana123

chandana123

Posted: 26 October 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Awesome

Edited by chandana123 - 24 December 2012 at 7:05am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top