Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 123)

Post Reply New Post

Page 123 of 144

misaki

misaki

Posted: 16 September 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
omg update after such a long time!!
Manvi having dinner with the Vadheras and not 2 mention the so called.."elite"
never saw that one coming!..lol..poor her!
having sometn that doesnt taste like anytn is the worst!..gross!
aww Virat is such a sweet heart!..
it was a lovely update!...
uh ohhh Beejis comin 2 visit?..
wat happens next?
i absolutely love this FF!..my fav of all time!..
alws keep waitn for the updates!
thank you for the pm and the update!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 (Page 123)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

virmanrokz

virmanrokz

Posted: 19 September 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
i loved every word of it..loved virat..loved maanvi.loved virman..they're back.actions speak louder..loved the caring virat..great update..would love to see a shy virat for the hrishikesh family..afterall maanvi should get her turnTongue

ElenaElenor

namylovkriyansh

IF-Dazzler

namylovkriyansh

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
just love your FF
do pm me plzzz

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor

ElenaElenor

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged

"Each recognized the fact that real commitment could be proven only through the passage of time." 

Chapter 29

'Are we going to tell everyone?' Tina asked, sipping her coffee while Debashish looked away through the glass windows of the coffee shop to the busy streets of Chandigarh. 'Hmm?' he asked, shifting his attention back to her. 'You're not listening to anything I am saying', she stated, watching the flick of emotion. 'I heard Rahul got into a fight and broke his jaw'.

'I also heard that the guy left him on the street, bleeding', he added, watching the recognition in her eyes. 'Sounds familiar?'

'Listen, if you keep piling her with staying away from Virat's facts, she will never listen', Tina argued, sipping the coffee as she watched the lost man in front of her. 'Then what do you want me to do? I can't watch my sister trusting the wrong person', he answered, the tone getting higher by his rising anger.

'As hard as it sounds. Let her be. She will learn otherwise if keep going like this, you will lose her. You don't know, he has changed for- '.

'He hasn't changed', he argued, sternly.

'Look, I am not suggesting anything. What- if he did that to Rahul than it's understandable. Rahul hurt him and as far as I know Virat, he doesn't stay quiet for that long. He will hurt him back', she explained, recognizing the bewildered look of her fiance; he wasn't understanding anything. Debashish has always been like this, he hated violence. He didn't believe in revenge, he preferred that it was over with and forgotten with. A quality, Tina loved but it also made it harder to explain people's intentions.

'And some day he will hurt my sister', he got up, paying the bill and taking her hand. 'He will do nothing of that sort', she defended, she acknowledged the fact that Maanvi was in love with Virat and also understood how the lack of family support was making things harder for her, in other words her fianc was being a big jerk.

'How can you be so sure?' he asked, opening the passenger door and she got in. He moved over to the driver door and sat in. 'He likes her- maybe even loves her', she answered, hesitantly.

'That's obscure. That man knows nothing about love', Debashish laughed, turning to face her but her pursed lips told him that things weren't going as planned. He had invited her out for coffee and spent all morning discussing College, Maanvi, Virat or Rahul. His gaze flickered over to her lean fingers, missing the ring. 'You're not wearing your ring', he pointed out and her gaze followed his.

'I can't go around wearing engagement rings when I don't know what to tell people', she answered, moving the collar of her shirt to reveal a long necklace with the ring. 'It's with me but I can't wear it on my finger'.

You want to tell everyone?' he asked and her head snapped up. 'I don't know. Do you want to?'.

'Let's tell everyone', he said, his face watching her expression turning into amusement. 'Are you sure?', she asked, her tone registering a bit of unsurity.

'Yes'.

228901_232861910089220_100000962386742_637491_7544393_n_large

-------

'Beeji!', she exclaimed, running up to the doorway where she stood and engulfing her in a bear hug while her Beeji patted her and hugged her back. Smiling at her youngest grandchild, who was letting no signs of letting her go as they stood in the living room. 'I didn't know you would be here the next day', she stated, excitedly. 'Hey Beeji', Debashish said, hugging her from the side as Maanvi was still hugging her. 'Maanvi was so excited to see you that she insisted you stay in her room', Debashish pointed out and Maanvi's head snapped up and she stumbled back; glaring at her brother's smirked face. 'I don't want to disturb her with her studying. I'll stay in the guest room', Beeji said, sitting down on the sofa and Maanvi nodded in agreement; glaring at her brother as a warning. 'Of course not. She was so excited and it's summer so we don't have any work to do for college', he stated, looking across at Maanvi with a victory smile. 'Weren't you Maanvi?'.

------

Dsc09679_large

She sat on her bed, settling the glass of milk and the waffles and reading a novel as Chachi and Beeji were in the kitchen discussing some Sweety's wedding and she knew the matters would soon turn into her Jeevika di's wedding and to hers. A wedding, Jeevika di would never go through as she already had a groom in mind. Maanvi smiled at the first time she had met Viren, Jeevika di had first introduced him as her friend. A few minutes later of constant staring back and forth told her the matters were different to how they were presented. With a few days of interrogation from her side, her di had finally revealed that they liked each other but wanted to wait till Viren was established in his own career. Beeji, however knew nothing of this sort. Her phone vibrated and the smile turned into a grin, reading Virat's text.

V- What's the plan for tonight?

M- Eating. Watching TV. Sleeping.

V-I'll be there around 11.

'Shit', Maanvi shrieked, quickly getting up from her bed and pacing across the room. She had forgotten to tell Virat that Beeji was here. She clutched her phone closer, going to the caller id to call him but her fingers stopped on the screen. Texting would be better; less shouting and arguing. Much better for everyone.

M- You can't come tonight, Beeji is here.

V- What?

The phone starting ringing, making her bite her lower lip in stress. Watching the ringing die out to a silence.

M- I feel texting is better suited for this occasion.

V- Why can't I see you?

M- I SAID BEEJI WAS HERE. H.E.R.E! As in the balcony you will be climbing up to. She is going to be opposite it. Sleeping on the bed.

V- Come out then.

And he had  lost his mind.

M- Ahahahah - not amused.

V- Either you come out or I come in.

M- Virat, that's not even funny.

V- Watch me.

M- I don't like you.

V- I know, coming out?

M- Where exactly?

V- You have a terrace.

M- I am afraid of heights.

V- Pathetic excuse.

M- Seriously, I am phobic of heights.

V- I'll park on the opposite side, come there.

M- No! I can't. What will I tell Beeji?

V- Your problem.

M- I'll see you tomorrow morning?

M- Oh come on Virat, have some heart for the poor innocent soul.

V- Why don't you tell her about us?

'What?' she cried out loud, nearly dropping her phone. Quickly looking around the room to see if she had been caught in the moment of insanity. Is this the same man who wanted to keep this relationship private, and at once; not agreeing to give a name for it? He suddenly wanted to let the whole world know that they were together?

M-Your kidding right?

V- It will make it easier for us; we don't have to sneak around in your house.

M- So you're saying when MY family knows about us. They will be letting you climb up the pipes to my bedroom in the middle of the night?

V- I would be using the door than.

M- Wishes! Oh come on, I will do anything. Tomorrow morning, promise.

V- Anything?

M- Maybe.

V- Anything or meeting me tonight?

M- Anything.

V- Fine.

M- Good night.

V- Night.

V- Maanvi?

M- Yes?

V- What are you wearing?

M- Pervert.

Edited by Elena123 - 20 September 2012 at 7:51am

The following 79 member(s) liked the above post:

anushka30lemasrivirmanrokzsidhant_zinaivirman_neelMiishiinikki1211vgaaArjuhi_VirManShruthigowdamayur247mahak221preeethichandana123littleraniHenriettecutegurl224screen22jayprabuunnatiavishrutaTuba_KSGSAnA.S.kajenvirmanqwerty012oriyanakushal88abhilasha143lafizamisakivanilla.iceNinaAriefisha.raj_98neghaMadhuChowdaryriastarvamps1996kusharberrysita_ramaKrazzy4u786shabana20Suarezsay_cheesesennarenixoxsusanxoxchandiniebindamika17nrithyaoAashika_virmanAisha202Captain_PariDEE2803luvzindagianyacrazyshaimahaysha1989hooriia_xMeetPremeerAdorableTroubleneha fan1ZaireanBrunoMarsnamylovkriyanshgirl_rocks-Aswathy-preetipckulsum_virman..Ankita..JuhiDollLet-It-Goalicemathpreethisashred12Syed695-Sweetzo.Tuhi--BhabhiKiBehna-_Littles12_Nikki_Titli

avika26

Goldie

avika26

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I liked there msg chat very much. .virat naughty boy .cs

Edited by avika26 - 20 September 2012 at 7:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorchandiniebinda

BrunoMars

IF-Dazzler

BrunoMars

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Awesome update, I love the text messages, though,
you did not tell about the facial expressions Virat
has and how his voice sounded, you made clear how
they talked and what they thought.

It is really good! The development, Virat the guy who did
not want to give this relationship a new, suggests Maanvi
to tell her beeji about them. That is really a big diffirence!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ElenaElenorchandiniebinda

IPKKND_Pyaar

IPKKND_Pyaar

Posted: 20 September 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Lovely..Fabulous...Awesome...
I loved it to the core...
Great job..

ElenaElenor

shaimah

Goldie