Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

missmystic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Awww how romantic of Virat, really loved your update, and oh no swamini bua, wonder whats she up to
NivFemirist thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update πŸ˜ƒ So virat's b'day celebration was simple πŸ˜Š Hmmm i loved it😊
 Rahul deserved what Virat did to him but still i don't want Virat to kill RahulπŸ˜’

The last para: one more problem for VirMan!😲  But when virat is here not to fear!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for the pm😊
NinaArief thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
absolutely loved the virman scene - so virat is in trouble at home!! now those rebellious scenes are going to be fun!!!
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
it was another mind blowing update i wish maanvi would became his strenght instead of weakness
so finally tomorrow humsafar yayeee
okay continue soon
virmanrokz thumbnail
hey elena..for a moment i thought virat'll cry..but thank god you didn't make him cry..its just that in all the shows the leads become too emotional once they're in love n do al weird things:-)loved the way you handled such a delicate moment..your degree's helpin you:-)
ps:thanq for the pm
chasinghope thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You updated! *A HUGE smile* 
Thanks a ton for the PM! And this time again..You never fail to impress me with your work Elena! You're MEANT to be praised! 
*Claps* πŸ‘ Update soon please! 

Aishu 
..Ankita.. thumbnail
loved ur update πŸ‘
glad you're back to updating regularly...i remember i had to wait for one of ur updates for over a month once!
great work again ..fab portrayal of VirMan...
keep going..
and update again ...SOON πŸ˜Š
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AngelicDemon

loved ur update πŸ‘

glad you're back to updating regularly...i remember i had to wait for one of ur updates for over a month once!
great work again ..fab portrayal of VirMan...
keep going..
and update again ...SOON πŸ˜Š

Thank you for liking 😊 I am not going to be updating regularly. It's going to be the same as how I have updated before, once or twice a week and sometimes more but not regular as I am still on summer holidays and would like time to travel before I go off to uni.

littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey asusual ur amazingg elena😊.virat has a painful past i think.So, d new entry is dadaji right?.plss update soon nd thanks 4 d PM
vanilla.ice thumbnail
Yay finally an update, you have no idea how i crave for an update everyday... awww loved the beach scene that was super romantic and that picture was just perfect. Great update and im really looking forward to the venice update!