Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

screen22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Amazing, brilliant, wonderful, mind blowing, your writing is incredible, i just had to read to the end, i came across your story accidentally.

๐Ÿ˜ฒWOW, they is no words to say what i have just read in 1 1/2 days, i just could not move away from the chapters, need to find out what came next?

The whole 24 chapters were amazing๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ, every feelings that i had i went through whilst reading all the chapters, i just could not put it down, what amazing writing skills you have.

Please, please include me when you update the next chapter and please pm also, i look forward to reading more of this story?

have you written any more stories on Virman?

๐Ÿ˜ฒ
IPKKND_Pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
VIRMAN back to their lovely selves...
Awesome...
Loved the update...
Thanks for the pm
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: screen22

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Amazing, brilliant, wonderful, mind blowing, your writing is incredible, i just had to read to the end, i came across your story accidentally.

๐Ÿ˜ฒWOW, they is no words to say what i have just read in 1 1/2 days, i just could not move away from the chapters, need to find out what came next?

The whole 24 chapters were amazing๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฒ, every feelings that i had i went through whilst reading all the chapters, i just could not put it down, what amazing writing skills you have.

Please, please include me when you update the next chapter and please pm also, i look forward to reading more of this story?

have you written any more stories on Virman?

๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Hey, thank you so much for the lovely comment. Means a lot. I am glad you liked it ๐Ÿ˜Š Please add me as a buddy if you would like future pms as I only send updates out to readers in my buddy list.
AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And my Viru darling's back ! Gosh, devil, that's what he is ! As much as I hat3 him, well...I love him :P
So glad he's back ! Ooh...farmhouse, Virat -Mannu alone ooo ;)
Hum tum ik kamre mein bandh ho, aur chabi kho jaaye ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
OMG you're gonna concentrate on both my favorites ! Yayyy !!
anyacrazy thumbnail

fabulous update elena!! luved this fairy lights connection with keeping the demons away..nd i just luv luv luv virats attitude!! glad to c the old virat bck!! the way he always get his own way with manvi nd se has to agree to his demands is great! luking forward to this holiday..imn sure we r gonna get sum ausum virman moments! nd thnxs for the pm too!

p.s gonna miss reading venice updates but i guess ill survive with ttoml nd humsafar for now nd i can always re read the existing updates of venice to keep me going too!๐Ÿ˜Š

kajenvirman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
great update
i love that the old virat is here again
and i loove the idea of the trip!

thanks for the PM
PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail
it was sooo good
wow every line every dialouge was perfect just loved it
'It keeps the demons away'  lol๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿคฃ
excited for the trip

His hand pulled the hem of the top higher, leaving her flat stomach; exposed to his eyes. His lips replaced his fingers on her neck and she arched her back unintentionally, a moment of giving in. His gaze stayed fixed on her skin as her breaths got uneven, matching his unsteady rhythm. Her hand went out to his shoulder, gently pushing him back. 'I am not ready for this', she whispered and his lips left her skin. Exhaling quietly and gathering his thoughts. He watched her, with her eyes down casted and he knew she was embarrassed. He readjusted her top, bringing it down to her hips. 'I know you're not', he replied, adhusting her on the bed and getting out; walking over to the balcony as her eyes followed him.

'Are you mad?' she spoke out as a throaty chuckle came as a reply. 'Am I mad that my girlfriend doesn't let me be close to her?' ๐Ÿ˜‰

virman-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 d wonderful update
waiting 4 next part
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
Hellooo lovelies ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Oh- my- days... have I crossed 100 pages on TTOML? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ Thank you all for the support and love  Short update as I wanted to post a chapter on the 100 page to thank you before I started off the next update. ๐Ÿฅณ

I know I am going to get pms about this from some eager readers- they caught the plane. They didn't drive all the way from Chandighar to Goa. The reason they arrived at night was because they didn't go straigh to the airport. They ate before and Maanvi did have her passport on her. It's a proof of identity. Phew

To new and silent readers: I only send out pms to readers who comment from time to time so if you would like a pm for the next update. Please comment from time to time and add me as a buddy. It seems like a lot of effort as I get occassional pm for silent readers who pm me asking to update soon but have never commented before.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

258394097340536809_qyrsjle1_f_large

'You didn't tell me that your so called guest house is in freaking Goa', she argued as he picked up the bags and came across the front door unlocking it. If someone found out about this, she was going to be the one suffering the consequences. Everyone had a notion about Goa. It carried a taboo vibe; something on the lines of what happens in Vegas. 'You know what? You're not as fear-fighting girl as you made out when first met', he stated; opening the door as the grand sight came in front; hardly surprising. She wasn't expecting anything less, the grand life of the rich and famous. 'Really? But my opinions about our first meeting are still the same', she answered, sarcastically, walking inside the pale house. The bad attitude, the controller, the aggression... it was all there; Intact and unashamed.

A week of paleness and gloom in her life. Hadn't the Vadhera family ever seen colours in life? 'Don't you think it's a little bright in here? All these colours...' she trailed off, twirling to indicate she was hinting at the interior. 'It's time, you should have sobriety in your life', he stated, walking over to the lounge which had wooden interior and contemporary feel. She wanted to point out at his choice of word; sobriety. She sat on the sofa dramatically, swinging her arms out to make herself more comfortable. 'Well this has been fun', she informed him and he smiled, sitting next to her; pulling her up and over him. 'Now it is', he answered huskily. Panic shook her as his hands caressed her cheeks lightly, a light brushing touch. Which made her throw her head back but the words still left her mouth. 'Is this why we are here?' she said quietly as he pulled back suddenly; looking at her face in disbelief and anger. 'You have a fixed opinion about me don't you?' he gritted out, pecking her before walking away and up the stairs. 'You would want a separate room right?' he asked mockingly as the voice disappeared into one of the room.

She snorted at his comment; he was acting like the victim in all this. 'First you order that we come here. Second, you remind me that I am stuck in my lies; which I hate. Third... well I don't have a third but if there was. It wouldn't be in your favor anyway', she called out behind him; doubting he heard it but she wanted to have the last word. She huffed away in anger, walking over to the glass patio door that overlooked the beach. It was dark to see anything visible; the only thing that was visible was the crashing of large waves over the darkened sand.

She felt cool arms wrap around her waist and she leaned back into the warmth. The familiar scent of the aftershave that was still strong to her senses. Stealing a glance over her shoulder to see a smirk and glazed eyes, looking down at her. She turned around to face him. 'Let's go out for dinner', he stated and she nodded rapidly but before he could move. She tip-toed to reach his lips and pecking before turning on her heels to move away but he held her back. 'I refuse to believe that was a kiss', he said as her eyes lingered onto his strong lips. 'That's all you're getting', she informed him, sneaking away from his arms and running up the stairs. 'Back in 5', she called out, making him smile.

-----

Maanvi looked over at Virat, who was leaning by the bar area; talking on the phone. 'Men' she muttered under her breath, holding up the menu to choose her dinner for tonight; scanning the content for anything less fishy.

'When is he returning back from California?' Virat asked on the phone, his eyes adjusted to the sight of Maanvi, looking intently at the dinner menu in confusion followed by breaking out a large grin and fluttering eyelashes. His lips curled up in a small smile, forgetting about the caller on the other side but the voice came through at that moment. 'Are you sure he's in Goa?' Virat asked in confusion, his forehead creasing by the new found information. 'No, I'll do it myself'. Virat warned; hanging up the phone and tucking it in his pocket. He had gotten away with too much. It only seemed fair if a counter attack took place.

Tit for tat.

Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago
anyacrazy thumbnail
res
edit*
first of all congratz on 100 pages!! this surely calls for a celebration๐Ÿฅณ but  im sure theres still a looong way to go๐Ÿ˜Š nd secondly im first to comment!!!yaaay..i guess this is wat happens when i stalk all ure stories..lol.. now cuming to the update it was fabulous..wasnt expecting an update from u this early but i guess ure always full of unexpected yet ausum surprises..so virman in goa! nyyc..the way they talk to each other nd their sarcasm is what i luv about this ff so much..theres not any typical cliche scenes..nd the ending was pretty mysterious.. i hve a strong feeling that its none other than rahul whos also in goa..superb as always ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
 btw just received ure pm so thnx for that too ๐Ÿค—
p.s its nyc to see u hve pics on all ure updates.
Edited by anyacrazy - 11 years ago