Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 - Page 70

f.zarrin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I have finally caught up with all the parts!! I hate reading one at a time because the wait for the next part seems like forever!! And now I am back to waiting ðŸ˜­

I honestly LOVE your writing!! Cannot wait until you continue. By the way if you watch Balika Vadhu I hope you do some FF on Anandi and Shiv!! I would love to read it!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: FairoozT

I have finally caught up with all the parts!! I hate reading one at a time because the wait for the next part seems like forever!! And now I am back to waiting ðŸ˜­

I honestly LOVE your writing!! Cannot wait until you continue. By the way if you watch Balika Vadhu I hope you do some FF on Anandi and Shiv!! I would love to read it!

Thank you for liking it 😊 Sorry, the only indian serials I follow are 'Iss pyar ko kya naam doon' and 'Ek hazaron mein mere behna hai'.

Elena
Shabana0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update!..
Virat is safe & ok...yay!..
Someone needs to do something about Rahul!..
Looking foward to the next update...
drooler thumbnail
😳 thnk u for the awesome update...
TIA.Tia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Just like Maya me too very readily want to watch the show where Rahul's limbs would be torn by Virat.. and seriously what the hell is wrong with Swamini.. She is the Vamp in the serial and she is the Vamp in the Story.. I hate Swamini to the core.. But thank Goodness or should I say Thanks to you Elena that Swamini is given very less importance and space in your story or else it would have been unbearable for me to even read the story.. Thank God atlast Daboo has understood what Manvi was trying to convey to him.. Well he still has some cold vibes towards Virat but then there is nothing that time can't take care of Right?? So happy with the recent development in your story except for that Bit** Swamini and that Bast*** Rahul.. other than that very happy with the lovey-dovey and cosy Virmaan.. Love them to core.. and need I say another lovely update from you "Delivered!!!!" I think no.. You already know that.. You are a gem of a writer
ElenaElenor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hellooo 😃 Hope your well.  I am well? I have been playing a shrink to few of my friends recently. Seriously? What happens in the summer when few people turns into  a not-so-great-people (the toned down version of what I actually mean) Venice is on hold. I am going to be concentrating on Humsafar and TTOML for now.

Note to new readers and silent reader: I only send out pms to people on my buddy list. You need to comment from time to time to recieve the updates as I have shortened my buddy list and will continue to do so as it seems like a lot of effort, putting in for the updates and getting a mere 'update soon'. 'Nice' or nothing. For my blog links, It's followed by regular readers and the same notion applies there aswell. If you are not going to be following it and have never commented on it, I will not be sending out new updates or other blog links. Hope you understand as there has been issues with readers in the past.

Elena

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
312541_160128517407939_100002323748469_328031_829717273_n_large

It had been 3 days. Maanvi had been visiting Virat's house to his Bua's disapproval but she didn't care as he was currently banned from climbing up her pipe to her room and as compensation, he had insisted that she visited him for a change. She was sitting on her bed, as the night drawled outside; merging with the summer colours to bring out a darker shade. He had recovered but the scar remained on the top of his forhead; fainting in areas and stronger down the head. Reminding her of the past they had encountered and the future they had made out of it. 'No', she mentally smacked herself. She needed to get over this and concentrate on the present. Needed to be the old self with him. Their old relationship... they needed to move on with this; to a better future.

It had been a week since the day his Bua had walked into the hospital room and after that, Maanvi doubted that Virat and Swamini had engaged in any conversation. She had been commanding the housekeepers around to provide him with everything he needed to a better and faster recovery but kept her distance. She scribbled something on the paper, bored out of her mind. The only good thing that had resulted from this is Rahul going away to California. The 3 weeks holidays had just began but he had taken off right after finding out about Virat's recovery.

A part of her heart pleased at the change, of not worrying about him from hurting Virat anymore but a part knew she was also worried about what Virat would do to him. She continued her doodling, drawing hearts and stars; serving the signs of insomnia. Until the sound of someone drawing on the pipe, the rustling and screeching she was too familiar came across and a hint of anger crossed her eyes. She got up from her bed, crossing her arms and marched across the balcony to see Virat landing across the bar, steady on his feet and a hint of amusement in his expression. 'Don't tell me you come to stand on your balcony like this', he said as his eyes lingered on her bandeau top and her shorts, which were riding higher with her crossing her arms.

'I don't expect company at 2 o clock in the morning', she answered confidentally, going back to the room to put on the sleeveless cardigan and he followed her, blinking rapidly and taking in the brightness of the room which were lit up only by her table lamps and fairy lights besides the bedframe. It had been a while, since he had been in her room. This was going to need some getting used to. 'I see, you haven't taken the fairy lights down', he stated and she bit back a smile. She knew how much he hated it.

'It keeps the demons away', she answered calmly, grabbing the blanket and settling herself against the bedframe. Hinting the word at him and he caught it, a smirk touching his face. 'Wait. Why are you here? I told you that your banned from climbing the pipe', she asked, annoyingly. He moved across the room, to sit beside her; pulling her to sit on top and she obliged. Wrapping her arm around his neck as he kept his hand on her waist. I had enough of staying in that room', he replied to her and she nodded in agreement. 'Well of course you did. You need more colour in that room. All gloomy and sad'.

His hand pulled the hem of the top higher, leaving her flat stomach; exposed to his eyes. His lips replaced his fingers on her neck and she arched her back unintentionally, a moment of giving in. His gaze stayed fixed on her skin as her breaths got uneven, matching his unsteady rhythm. Her hand went out to his shoulder, gently pushing him back. 'I am not ready for this', she whispered and his lips left her skin. Exhaling quietly and gathering his thoughts. He watched her, with her eyes down casted and he knew she was embarrassed. He readjusted her top, bringing it down to her hips. 'I know you're not', he replied, adhusting her on the bed and getting out; walking over to the balcony as her eyes followed him.

'Are you mad?' she spoke out as a throaty chuckle came as a reply. 'Am I mad that my girlfriend doesn't let me be close to her?' he asked her, sarcastically. Turning around to face her flushed face which stared in anticipation. 'Yes', he replied honestly, as her mouth opened to say something back but he added, 'But then again, I am selfish. I am learning. We are going to my guesthouse for the week', he continued as she looked on confused. 'Whose we?' she asked, curious and somewhat aware of what he meant. Hoping the words that were going to leave his mouth were different to what she expected but they were the same.

'You and me', he answered shortly, making her burst into fits of laughter.  A sign of nervousness. 'I'll ask your aunt and uncle', he added which made her stop in the middle as panic shook her. 'I am not-' she argued but was stop abruptly. 'You're coming', he stated, sternly. The man was back. The happenings of the past days had made her forget what she had gotten herself into. A guy who avoided commitments and had easily gotten away with it, with her not uttering a word in defense. It didn't seem like her and she needed to fight back.

'I am not coming', she replied; knowing she was pushing his buttons. 'Fine. Do it yourself then. I'll pick you up tomorrow', he answered, running out of patience and fully aware of it. He trailed over the railing of the balcony as she tip- toed outside, now barefoot on the cool tiled floor. 'I am not coming and use the front door', she warned as his thin lined lips turned into a sly smile. He grabbed the pipe and went down before jumping off to her horrified nerves. 'I'll see you at 12', was the last words before he disappeared in the darkness. Oh the great return of the man. The fairy lights didn't keep the demons away...

-----------

'Are you going to sulk the whole trip there?' he asked her, finally breaking the silence that had dragged on since he picked her up. A very moody girlfriend with a shoulder bag. 'I don't like lying to my family', she answered, still looking out at her side window. She had broken out the news at the breakfast table, making an excuse of Drushti's birthday and a week away with her and her friends. Calling Drushti early morning to inform her about the plans and playing her part in it, which she had readily agreed. Calling it an 'exciting and mysterious plan'. This made Maanvi roll her eyes. To the lions den and beyond... exciting? Hardly. Scary... most definitely.

It had been good that she was going away abroad to visit her relatives. The plan was fine until Daboo interfered, asking her numerous questions about the apartment that they were going to stay in, how many people were going and what were they going to do. If her Chachi and Chacha  weren't there; Maanvi was pretty sure, she was going to smack his head with the fruit basket. Nevertheless, the lying did end well as he stopped asking further question. Not before, a quick raise of eyebrow and a clear statement of 'be careful' applied. This made her bang her head on the table. What has happened to the people in her life? How were they so over protective all the time. Daboo had usually been the carefree brother, who had been protective when the situation demanded it. With a verbal warning and the calmer version of her but now; he was ready to jump in the pool of aggression.

'Are you going to stay like this the whole trip?' Virat interrupted her thoughts and she nodded, indicating a yes. 'You don't want to go away with me?' he asked, offended as she turned around to face him. His gaze fixed on the long road ahead and his hands steady on the wheel. Of course, she wanted to be with him but a remote guesthouse, on her own, with him? All alone. She wasn't sure. 'I don't like lying', she repeated as his gaze flickered over hers before he stared ahead again. 'Do you want ice-cream?' he asked, pulling over the ice-cream stall as she looked at the stall, a longing of mint ice-cream creeping up. Her eyes pleaded but she pursed her lips together. Never underestimate the enemy. He can go to great lengths for redemption; if it was redemption we were calling it. 'No', she forced the words out of her mouth. It felt alien like. Refusing ice-cream... now that was a first.

He turned the car around and she began to panic. Where was he going? Before she could ask him, he made a turn and her home came in view. 'What are you doing?' she shrieked, budging closer to the gear, trying to hide herself from sight. Wrapping her silk scarf over her face. 'I am not taking you away like this', he answered her, the doors unlocked at that moment. 'What am I going to tell everyone now? I can't go back', she stated and he smiled and she knew she was trapped. He just needed to remind her off this. 'Fine', she whined as the car raced away to the main road. It was going to be a long journey... the fairy lights didn't keep the demons away.

Edited by Elena123 - 11 years ago
Aisha202 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update!

Virat is back to his true form! <3 Manvi and Virat interaction and dialogues were awesome; very well written.

Loved this part here:

Virat: '
I see, you haven't taken the fairy lights down'
Manvi:
'It keeps the demons away' ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Aww, he offered her ice-cream but still, she did not relent... 😆 The last part was amusing, Virat always seems to get his way with Manvi... 😉 Looking forward to their time at the guesthouse very much...

Brilliant :)

Edited by Aisha202 - 11 years ago
afshanmk093 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was superb the old bossy virat is back luvd his attitude to the core he knows how to get everything his own way!4
missmystic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
lovely update Elena
Loved Virat's old bad boy attitude
Edited by missmystic - 11 years ago
NinaArief thumbnail
you just love fairy lights don't you??? seen them here and in venice , now they will probably pop up next in humsafar?!? on a serious note love the return of the great man. and love their convos.. keep going girlie!!
btw why is venice on hold?