VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 - Page 42

Posted: 11 years ago

wonderful update. cant wait to find out who malvika is and what rahul and maya are planning to do

:)

out of all the storys im readin on IF bout virmaan u r the best n updates get better n better plz pm me cant wait to read on!!

elena u r making me craaazy by your updates yaar.
Now I am actually addicted to your updates .
Amazing job once again. Well rahul is total freak and loved the way how manvu answered maya . Plus the prank that virat played on manvi was hillarious. And malvika hmmm quiet interesting . Waiting to read your next update .
Elena have to totally say this.
MAIN TO TERI FAN BAN GAYI
Great job
Update soon
This surely made my day!! Im dying of suspense, if u wrote 100 books id read them all!!! (probably in a day as u always seem to deliver) once again... BRILLIANT
Really loved reading both parts...❤️ sorry I'm a bit late reading your updates recently, have been busy with work...

I absolutely loved the way you wrote that balcony scene with Virat confessing his past to Manvi - who knew? he has so much guilt and pain bottled up inside him from his past. A tortured hero/anti-hero; revealing his past and feelings made him seem more human somehow. Finding love with Manvi (the most rare and precious thing he's ever found) may be seen as redeeming himself for his past mistakes; loved this part:

'Regrets about the journey, maybe, but not the destination.
His destination, his Maanvi.'
❤️

Manvi's reaction to Virat's confession just shows how much she loves him with so much trust, which was evident in the way she was holding onto him, even in sleep:

'His eyes roamed upon her soft hands which were clutching onto his shirt, refusing to let go.' 😳

I hope that trust never wavers in the future...
Manvi and Virat awakening from sleep next to each other was so sweet! 😍

Awesome writing Elena, I love the way you're weaving in the suspense! 😉

🤗
Rahul is such a b*****
and Maya so two faced how dare she called virat an emotional creep has she ever looked at herself!!!!

Awesome update finally virat is opening up more he is starting to share his feelings more wiv manvi
Beautifully written continue asap and pm me
you have aroused too many emotions and impatient expectations to recieve a proper comment,😉
i will just say i loved it and am eagerly awaiting to find out who malvika is ?? my guess - sister??  
oh no,, both rahul and maya are together...
sure they are gonna make trouble for virman,,,,
thanks for the PM and continue soon from the dinner
A very beautiful update !!! of freak, maya n rahul together 
poor fr virman!!! now, who the hell is malvika!!!
Virat's sister(i guess)
continue soon nd pm me
thanks fr the pm
Keep writing!!
who is this malavika?waiting 4 next part 4 d answer
awsum update
hate dis rahul