VIRMAN FF: TTOML #31- 2nd thread link: Pg 1 - Page 25

Posted: 11 years ago
res

-----
edited 

great update
i love them together <3
i like that he wants to tell rahul that manvi and him are together

i already started to dislike rahul !! and i hope he doesnt create any problems in the future!

thaanks for the PMEdited by kajenvirman - 11 years ago
Wow... After Virmanilicious episode ur update is a treat... Loved it... D sudden change in his decision dat 2 related 2 Rahul... Wow... Awesome...!!!
Wowww!!! They kissed!!!!!😍 loved the update.❤️ Plz update soon!
Awww amazing!! Loool how cud u do this to me?! Endin on such a cliff hanger... Ddnt think it was possible but better thn ur last ❤️ ur work!
it was assum plz update next part soon can't wait for another part
Sunbathing!! Ahh, I can't believe you are leaving us at such a point where the only i want to know is what happens next. That's a good thing :) I love your writing. So after sunbathing please come back with a wonderful update. Thanks!!

This was so good.

It was definitely one of the best chapters!
And the situation they were in... it was so realistic,
I could understand the point of view of both of them.
Virat is afraid to break things, so he doesn't make things.
And Maanvi love security. She wants everthing safe.
The last part was awesome, No secret and lavel or
secret and no label.
I'm dieing to know what Maanvi will chose as she will
lose something in both options...
Really briljant!
How you can take normall situations and describe
everything with it having such deep meanings.
OMG OMG OMG!!!..they KISSED...not once but twice!!!...
oh cudnt have asked fr a better update!!!!
thnk u thnk u thnk u...
2day seems 2 be the lucky day fr virmaninans...1st an awesome epi..
nd nw this...
im sooo happyyy!!..
ok iv gone cmpletely crazy...
but thnk u fr the pm!!!..loved it!!! 
nw thr gonna be bf gf!..wowww
cant wait 2 see rahuls face!..evn iv strted 2 hate that guy..hw dare he cum btwn virman..
hw dare he talk 2 virat like that...😡
yeesss.. i m so in love with this viraat!!!!..love him sooo mmuch!
Aww Fabulous VirMan Are Together YAY But Please Dont Make That Rahul Intervene Between Them But So Cute Of Virat Being Jealous Awww
Awesome Update I Loved The Whole Label And Commitment Conversation And That Condition To Tell Rahul Truly Shows Virat's Insecurity But Its So Sweet How Virat Doesnt Want Manvi To Go As She Is The Only Good Thing In His Life

What Was The Drug Convo About??? Please Dont Say Virat's Involved In Drugs????

Continue ASAP And Pm Me Please
Amazing update Elena!

Loved how the first kiss, slow and tender later turned into an urgent and passionate one - just beautiful! 😳

This part is so endearing:

'If I say that you're mine. Is that too blunt?' he asked huskily as he traced her jawline slowly, feeling the soft texture of her skin.😍 Smiling brightly, she argued. 'Slightly. The feminist in me refuses to be categorized as belonging to someone'. 😉

Virat already has that trepidation of losing Manvi and wants her reassurance that she is only and always will be his! ❤️ Loved Virat's seductive convincing powers but I also enjoyed Manvi's instant comebacks. ⭐️

Virat has finally found someone who he cannot imagine life without but is fearful of any kind of commitment lest that should destroy their relationship. Bearing in mind how his parents' relationship fell apart, I don't blame him. It will be interesting to see how he gradually overcomes this fear...

Totally understand why Manvi insists on giving a name to their relationship, given Virat's infamous track record! 😲 Now coming to that compromise, that would be a first for Virat, right? 😉 I don't think he's ever had to compromise... 😆

Awesome awesome part! Totally LOVED it!

Edited by Aisha202 - 11 years ago