Hahaha DDLG lol...
Trust manvi to cum up wiv a excuse of liking trains
And virat as usual wiv his regular mood swings
Awesome update
Continue soon and pm
Me
When u update
Posted: 11 years ago
DDLJ! By far the best scene. Oh i would do anything to see Virat ( or even Kushal) wait for me on a train. The last scene of this FF should be Maanvi realizing that her Raj is none other than the amazing Virat. And how cute would it be if Virat actually quit his bad habits and realized that it is for the better and all cause of Maanvi. 
As usual very cute update! I hope your vacation was amazing!! Can't wait till you update or write another!! thanks
Edited by ivhnaj - 11 years ago
wowww superb part.. i am loving this virat and maanvi... unknown bond... 
Nice update, though a short one...hope you get rid of your writer's block soon ! I've been waiting for long updates since like forever !! 😆 Update sooon ! 😊 Thanks for the PM 🤗
Wow... Elena awesome update... And loved dat dream ddlj...lol. And next time longer update plz...!!
oh finally !..
thnk u so mch fr the update..been waitin fr a long time...
it ws short but then u promised 2 make the next one longer so im happy!
thnk u fr the pm..😊
and as alws loved readin each nd evryline!...love manvis lines!..nd im so in love with this viraat!..i guess iv lws had a thing fr the mysterious but surprisigly carin type!...i love him!❤️
thnks fr the amazin ff!..
will be waitin 2 read the next update..hope its goin2 be along one!
Fantastic Update!!! 👏 A bit short bt will do as the content matters more than the length! 😛

Manvi's dream of DDLJ..so Virat's gonna b her Raj? 😊 Raj- the originally a bit spoilt, not so considerate about others, big time flirt has a change of heart nd attitude once he meets his Simran-he begins 2 care for her, respect her, share his life..his feelings with her, Is ready to against the world just to get his Simran!!! Virat is sure to go through the same phase for his Manvi!!! 😃

Is Virat's Badi Maa Swamini Bua 😲...bcoz if she is...I cn only hope she likes Manvi 😕

Manvi is well aware of Virat's habits nd mood swings...she hs started cursing hrself 4 agreeing 2 b wid him...bt still cannot stop herself frm doing d same 😳
On the other hand...Virat's mood easily gets affected b Manvi's...he may want it or not- his lips curl into a smile on her antics nd he gets irritated when she resists him... Virat Vadhera ur going down a tough path boy!!! 😆 😳

I wish Virat starts 2 understand Manvi a bit more...like listening 2 her POV of her life or surprisingly reluctantly agreeing 2 some of her fundas of life... being a baddie its not expected that he's gonna take care of all her likes nd dislikes...bt small considerations go a long way in touching the heart!!!

Nd now that this posts getting too long... Just wanna end with- Lov Ur Work Elenor nd truly "Ek Croron Mein Mere VirMan Hain" !!! (Hope U rmmbr m offer 😆)

Oh Elena I just loved it 😊... Thanks for the superb update
Hope you enjoyed your holiday fully... Yeah I understand it takes time to come out of the fun of vacation land 😉... No worries take your time
And as you promised the next update will be longer I am looking forward to it 😊
Thanks for the PM

First things first...Thanx for the engaging FF. 👏
 I may have just created a topic to find this FF again. I lost track of it and forgot to ask for a PM the last time I read it...😳 And I was so curious about the rest that I just had to find out about it. Hence the random topic- people must think I'm crazy. But I did get a reply...Yay...and I found it again! 😃

And now I'd like to ask you to please PM when you next update 😳
I'm doing this first. Before reading. To prevent future embarrassing situations. Thanx again! Looking forward to catching up on the story...I'm sure it's amazing.