Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective- Sort of confession.? (Page 9)

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by -Sush-

Shravani...I hear you girl...All that searching and reflection on Arnies part...that laugh about the kids trying to make him write that note...and he comes back to Khushi with...a note...like THAT????? What the...**** was that? BLINDERS ki bhi had hoti hei...kuch to aur deekhana tha...a little more refletion...

Where is the complexity? It can't be all bad type of reaction...ready to pick another fight kind of attitude...They didnt quite do justiceto him today...

Vee...you cracked me up...with your posts on locking them...up...ROFL

Newbiesoapfan (I might just have to call you newB unless you tell be another short form...Big smile)...I know they used the bad hand-writing excuse...but the hand-writing wasn't that bad...I can show people bad handwriting...LOLLOL

Sari...I wish we could call CV moles on this board and ask them to convey this message to the CVs to do something with moms letter...like NOW!!

Sush -- you can call me Ash! Guess am no longer a newbie!

Looks as if we are getting some Arnie childhood flashbacks according to the new spoilers.. hope they link that up and his mom's letter ...and that leads to Gopi Vahu!

+ we supposedly have a new entry in the form of a 9 year old child? (mishti's spoilers) I am wondering how and where this plays in

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011-Vee05--Sush-

Rag1ni IF-Dazzler
Rag1ni
Rag1ni

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Hey, I really liked this episode. And I was not under any influence at all. I think I am becoming as much of a softie as Shaitaanji is in grave danger of becoming. But, you are right, this was another almost-almost-confession. God, I hope somebody is keeping score. Also, both of them gave each other some splendid hints. First it was Shaitaanji, with the 'kam se kam bachon se tau jhoot mat bolo' and her reply 'bachein saralta se woh dekh paate hain, jo hum nahin dekh paate'. Yeah, awesomesauce Sundariji, I think she was basically asking Shaitaanji, are you smarter than a 2nd grader? But I think it was a nice touch that Shaitaanji was the one to initiate the prem patra exchange. I guess dil hi dil mein he was like, itna sanaata kyon hai bhai? And is this the first time that the two of them actually had a 'real(ish) conversation' or what?! Nice.

Overall, they tied in the B&B story rather well with that of Kookieji and Egoji. And you are right about the kids NOT being annoying (the last time that happened was in Shekar Kapoor's Masoom), so ya, well done, writers.

And oh Shaitaanji ki Didi, arrrgggh. Why must she always find everything? Why must she meddle? Theekh hain, she may play cupid or whatever, but I am pissed off with her now (it doesn't take much for me to be pissed off with her). I wish she would have let Sundariji and Shaitaanji figure out things on their own -- and continued to allow them to play banter-banter, insult-insult, i-hate-you-like-i-love-you--i-love-you-like-i-hate-you. Pah! Whatay party pooper.

Speaking of Shaitaans, where is the real Shaitaan? No attempts were made to steal the top secret file. Sooo disappointed.

And like someone else said, Manorama Maamiji was excellent, with that 'personal bachon' and 'phatti sari aur chillar party' oneliners. Most humans are nice in small doses, this is especially true of Manorama Maamiji :D

But the big thing I learnt at the end of this episode is, spoilers really help set some pretty low expectations, doesn't it? From now on I am going to not get terribly judgmental about an episode before I have seen it (okay, will try my best at least).

And Shaitaanji was pretty good, but I thought Sundariji was pretty exceptional today. Girl crush on Sundariji is back. Something tells me, it won't last. At all.

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeJordinSunipurplenpinksun2011docgirlsavvy05--sumana13---monalisa-showstruck-Vee05--Sush-sbk2

-Jamba- IF-Rockerz
-Jamba-
-Jamba-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Spoilers on IF are like allergens...getting really hard to avoid them these days LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sush--Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

Originally posted by Newbiesoapfan

Originally posted by -Sush-

Shravani...I hear you girl...All that searching and reflection on Arnies part...that laugh about the kids trying to make him write that note...and he comes back to Khushi with...a note...like THAT????? What the...**** was that? BLINDERS ki bhi had hoti hei...kuch to aur deekhana tha...a little more refletion...

Where is the complexity? It can't be all bad type of reaction...ready to pick another fight kind of attitude...They didnt quite do justiceto him today...

Vee...you cracked me up...with your posts on locking them...up...ROFL

Newbiesoapfan (I might just have to call you newB unless you tell be another short form...Big smile)...I know they used the bad hand-writing excuse...but the hand-writing wasn't that bad...I can show people bad handwriting...LOLLOL

Sari...I wish we could call CV moles on this board and ask them to convey this message to the CVs to do something with moms letter...like NOW!!

Sush -- you can call me Ash! Guess am no longer a newbie!

Looks as if we are getting some Arnie childhood flashbacks according to the new spoilers.. hope they link that up and his mom's letter ...and that leads to Gopi Vahu!

+ we supposedly have a new entry in the form of a 9 year old child? (mishti's spoilers) I am wondering how and where this plays in

I was thinking about that too. Maybe a new tuition child? Who has a crush on Aakash? ROFL Maybe Payal will have more emotions than rona dhona and we can see a jealousy track there?

Edited by vee05 - 09 April 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011savvy05-Sush-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shravani_21

Hi Sush and spice girls,

I dont know, if i can share my views or not, after today's episode. I don't know if cv's are sleeping or drunk. Common Arnav is missing Kushi for 2 days and there his reaction is what the hell is going on? then why did they have shown all that naatak of missing her for 2 days, only to say what the hell... pathetic at cv's thinking.Atleast they could have shown a moment of satisfaction in his eyes before using those words... And i don't know how come he is so happy to go for a letter war. He is at a miserable point in the story and CV's are completely diluting the intensity.

Yes i loved Kushi's B&B story, but Arni's part is a big let down for me. I know for sure, until the IPL gets over, the story will not move, it is fine, we can understand. But atleast they could focus on Kushi's monologues and her work progress. It is best time for them to at-least focus on payash romance or some complexity in their relationship, so that kushi and Arni work on there relationship forgetting about there relationship.

Dont know, what writers are doing, there are people, who still follow your show guys, and they will catch the story. Any ways sorry for bringing negativity guys, but still this is what i felt after 2days episode.

Shravani - No Payash romance plz...Sleepy Somehow that couple just doesn't cut it for me. Payal and Khushi haven't had a decent conversation since the wedding. Maybe that can be used as a filler. They seem to explore nani-ASR relationship. That seems to be another winner but not explored fully.

Payal-ASR silent communication has worked but both don't say much. Maybe they can show babuji slowly recovering; when IPL ends babuji can have his "nahi..." Bollywood momentLOL

@Sush - the letter has been forgotten during the directorial changeLOL The bangles she sold & the coins he put in the detergent will remain as mahaan acts; never uncovered.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeShravani_21sun2011docgirl--sumana13--.Mandy.-Sush--Vee05-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rag1ni

And Shaitaanji was pretty good, but I thought Sundariji was pretty exceptional today. Girl crush on Sundariji is back. Something tells me, it won't last. At all.

Rag1ni, what a wonderful summary, I concur on your feelings about Sundariji and Shaitaanji.
BTW, I am still laughing on the "What I wish the file says" line from "Decoding..".. superb!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011Rag1ni-Vee05--Sush-

docgirl IF-Dazzler
docgirl
docgirl

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

Speaking of Shaitaans, where is the real Shaitaan? No attempts were made to steal the top secret file. Sooo disappointed.

LOL ! According to the new IPL formula, the real shaitan has been "filed" away until a late Wednesday appearance. Thursday he'll wreak havoc and instigate much nafrat again. Friday things will die down and by Monday we'll be ready for the next fable of true love with the another round of almost confessions from the ADD stricken leads. Lather, rinse, repeat until the IPL closing ceremony. Wink

Edited by docgirl - 09 April 2012 at 8:59pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeashwink630sun2011Rag1ni--sumana13--showstruck-Sush--Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by docgirl

LOL ! According to the new IPL formula, the real shaitan has been "filed" away until a late Wednesday appearance. Thursday he'll wreck havoc and instigate much nafrat again. Friday things will die down and by Monday we'll be ready for the next fable of true love with the another round of almost confessions from the ADD stricken leads. Lather, rinse, repeat until the IPL closing ceremony. Wink

Merry gorounding again weee...weee...weee...Silly

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

docgirlRag1ni--sumana13---Sush-

Go to top