Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective- Sort of confession.? (Page 3)

showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
First of all, liked the episode...mainly because the screaming was loud but not long and also it happened to me when I was around khushi's age. So, did not seem as forced as I thought it would. Secondly because the emotions were quite in line with friday's episode. Khushi still hurt and not talking to her rajkumar.

How much more clear one has to be?? I mean really? Arnav, you still think she is in love with Snake?? Let's start thinking if not you then not snake either!!

It's clear that this show will not have much story left after the MU is cleared (But Sari is right, the issue is lossing momentum). So, they need to drag it...Fine. But, why could they keep the comedy limited to what they showed today. This was quite acceptable. No one was OTT...Nikhil kid was cute and acted well. Why do they have to bring Gopi bahu concept. If Gopi then what's up with getting rid off Arnav's shirts...it's not funny...Has Barun's body changed in a week that we have to see it again??

Did anyone notich the CVs take dig at the media in the form of Arnav talking to Aman about media and how they are trying to ruin the image?? Use this brain to come up with better track. Media is the mirror image of what we are thinking.

My like button is not working but I like all your input...Smile

Edited by showstruck - 09 April 2012 at 6:27pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeChimpsyspsharmilasun2011docgirlRag1ni--sumana13--premparbat--Sari--desigirl_18-monalisa-.Mandy.-Sush--Vee05-Newbiesoapfan

himba Senior Member
himba
himba

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
yeah it was a sort of confession. but the pool confuse me again!! where is it??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Chimpsy--sumana13---Sush--Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showstruck

It's clear that this show will not have much story left after the MU is cleared (But Sari is right, the issue is lossing momentum). So, they need to drag it...Fine. But, why could they keep the comedy limited to what they showed today. This was quite acceptable. No one was OTT...Nikhil kid was cute and acted well. Why do they have to bring Gopi bahu concept. If Gopi then what's up with getting rid off Arnav's shirts...it's not funny...Has Barun's body changed in a week that we have to see it again?? LOL LOL LOL ROFL Too freaking funny!

Did anyone notich the CVs take dig at the media in the form of Arnav talking to Aman about media and how they are trying to ruin the image?? Use this brain to come up with better track. Media is the mirror image of what we are thinking. Yup I did notice it and kinda below the beltish but oh well thats their take...till they keep the story line going the ball is in their court Smile

My like button is not working but I like all your input...Smile

Edited by vee05 - 09 April 2012 at 6:32pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011Chimpsydocgirl--sumana13--showstruckpremparbat-Sush-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by himba

yeah it was a sort of confession. but the pool confuse me again!! where is it??

Its a Portable Poolside...one day its outside Arnav and Khushi's room...one day they take it and take it outside Nani's room or the Guest room. LOLROFL Who knows one morning I might wake up Poolside myself Ermm

Edited by vee05 - 09 April 2012 at 7:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeashwink630purplenpinksun2011Chimpsydocgirlsavvy05--sumana13--desigirl_18-monalisa--Sush-

-monalisa- IF-Rockerz
-monalisa-
-monalisa-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
- I emphatically second what premparbat said; keeping expectations low seems to be the way to go with IPKKND these days.  I was quite nervous for the tutoring kids episode, fully expecting Khushi to be back to her crazy antics, but i was pleasantly surprised with the episode.  

-After a long long time, there was cohesive continuity after Friday's episode; the emotions picked up where they left off.  Khushi was perky and upbeat with the kids but perfectly subdued on setting eyes upon her husband.  Sanaya was brilliant again; but yes, can we get rid of that stupid hairpiece already? 

-Sundari aur Shaitaan was a masterful touch by the CVs; wonder why I didn't think of it myself? Wink
Loved how Arnav immediately reacted when she said that the prince and the beast were one and the same.  I was a bit confused at the perky background score right before -Arnav's expression seemed to suggest that he thought Khushi was referring to Shyam as the "meetha bolnewala rajkumar" she dreams about. So why the happy IPKKND title track? 

-Finally, looking at the reduction in the intensity of the hatred track, I think it is safe to assume that the end of the misunderstanding is still a while off.  When Arnav's hatred starts to escalate, becoming borderline abusive towards Khushi, that's when the bomb will drop on him.  As it is right now, with the light-heartedness all around, the road to redemption won't be that meaningful. 
The CVs tend to keep us guessing though, so I may still be wrong about this.  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011Chimpsyspsharmila--sumana13----Sari--premparbatshowstruck-Vee05--Sush-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
The pool going around is as elusive as the ME date! Is it really the 28th of this month?
BTW, I re watched the very first episode yesterday. When Arnie got down from the helicopter he had no hair gel and I liked his hair style. Anjali on the other hand had her hair in a bun and was very matronly looking. I am glad they did away with that hair style for her, so at what point did the gel start for Arnie's hair?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011Chimpsydocgirlpremparbat--sumana13--desigirl_18-Sush--Vee05-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
@Ratna, yes it seems now I will have to think twice before watching the SBS/SBB segments as it does tend to throw your mood off and have you expecting the worst

I hope Khushi isn't shown giving up easily either. I like the way she found a way around keeping her business while staying out of Arnav's way and I love that she remained the silence. I know this won't last long but it lasted long enough for Arnav to get the message of how deeply he hurt her especilly when he heard her talking about her prince and beast, specifically him.

I am starting to wonder if the Gopi is a way of sending one of their many messages to the viewers, like one shown today with the criticism they've recieved lately. Maybe their way of showing Khushi is nor will she ever be a Gopi clone. One can only hope this is their motive.

The layout is way too confusing for me! One minute it looks like Khushi and Arnav are closeby then all of a sudden Nikhil is running and bumps into Anjali. Will give it a pass though since the CVs have their focus where it should be

@Vee, it seems the CVs have finally found a way to incorporate some light hearted scenes while not going OTT or ruining characters in the process. They really did a good job here

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeChimpsysun2011momb24--sumana13--savvy05premparbat-Sush--Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by savvy05

The pool going around is as elusive as the ME date! Is it really the 28th of this month?
BTW, I re watched the very first episode yesterday. When Arnie got down from the helicopter he had no hair gel and I liked his hair style. Anjali on the other hand had her hair in a bun and was very matronly looking. I am glad they did away with that hair style for her, so at what point did the gel start for Arnie's hair?

Kinda funny thought because most billionaire CEO's dont use a tub of gel on their hair IRL! But then again they dont wear fake Hermes shoes and the most expensive item in their closet isnt a t-shirt from CK Jeans either...Confused

Anjali needs to tie her hair though...she looked so much better as the hotel manager of that Delhi Mai Bali hotel. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011Chimpsydocgirlsavvy05--sumana13---Sush-

Go to top