Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective- Sort of confession.? (Page 2)

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Khushi confessed to him..Its high time Arnav understands that she loves him!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsy-monalisa---sumana13--ChitraFMrDarcyfan-Sush-

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Hi,

There have been too many confessions in the past one month and sincerly I do not see a REAL one coming soon.  There is a misunderstanding hanging  with Shyam the lunatic looming around.

These episodes to me look like a beginning where the two acknowldge the feeling to themselves and will be displayed to each other slowly as time goes on.  There has to be some sort of a BIG event  like a seperation for these two to ever admit  that they love one another.

There is more before they reach the final destination.

Rgds

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeJordinChimpsysun2011docgirlmomb24desigirl_18-monalisa---sumana13---Sush-ChitraFsbk2MrDarcyfan

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamba111

Hey Sush

2. Agree with Ratna - the box of Legos that is RM was jumbled up again to fit the story line, its like we're supposed to stick logic into the oven along with dinner when we settle down to watch Angry I've stopped thinking about this freaking mess that is RM/Shantivan...Mental Asylum I tell you. There are either are 2-5 pools in there or again they think we are a blind and mindless audience Dead

4. Anj again?? Angry Woman - you won't let them fight in peace, and you won't let them make up in peace!! She's the ideal candidate to use when advertising the benefits of nuclear families. Confused This woman just bothers me. If she was a normal sweet sister it would be ok...but shes a sweet sister married to the freaking Devil called Shyam who will use this to hurt Arnie and Khushi NOT.COOL. AT.ALL! 

5. And finally - SI's hair. The sheer OMG  horror of that nest continues to put me off each time I see it perched precariously on her head. Between the wig for her and the gel for him - the hair stylist on this show needs to be put out to pasture permanently. Angry Angry Angry Between his semi shave and his hair...i dunno what to even say...the sad addition will be his shirts...or maybe lack of? Wink

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011Chimpsydocgirlshowstruck--sumana13--desigirl_18-Sush-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Hi,

There have been too many confessions in the past one month and sincerly I do not see a REAL one coming soon.  There is a misunderstanding hanging  with Shyam the lunatic looming around.

These episodes to me look like a beginning where the two acknowldge the feeling to themselves and will be displayed to each other slowly as time goes on.  There has to be some sort of a BIG event  like a seperation for these two to ever admit  that they love one another.

Rgds

Ratna - I agree with you on this, this isn't a confession. It is a long way off...Maybe once IPL ends if we are luckyLOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Chimpsydocgirl-monalisa---sumana13--premparbat-Sush-pinky_blueskies

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by premparbat

Hi,

Rgds

Ratna - I agree with you on this, this isn't a confession. It is a long way off...Maybe once IPL ends if we are luckyLOL

Has anyone else noticed but they dont use the scenes from Holi at all!!! I mean clearly both remember it but why not use them in flashbacks?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommesun2011Chimpsyspsharmiladocgirlshowstruck--sumana13--desigirl_18-Sush-

--Sari-- IF-Rockerz
--Sari--
--Sari--

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vee05

Has anyone else noticed but they dont use the scenes from Holi at all!!! I mean clearly both remember it but why not use them in flashbacks?

That will happen after the real confession; if they ever admit to each other then they will also admit that they remember Holi tooWink

It's the "pehle aap" chakkar... If one of them confesses we wouldn't have this dilemma; the other one would promptly comply but both are knuckleheads...LOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeJordinChimpsysun2011spsharmiladocgirlshowstruckpremparbatdesigirl_18--sumana13--pinky_blueskies-Sush--Vee05-

-Vee05- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vee05-
-Vee05-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sari--

Originally posted by vee05

That will happen after the real confession; if they ever admit to each other then they will also admit that they remember Holi tooWink

It's the "pehle aap" chakkar... If one of them confesses we wouldn't have this dilemma; the other one would promptly comply but both are knuckleheads...LOL

Another Satyanash moment in the works watch them get sooo close like 10 more times before they get angry at each other and blurt something out like the bangle scene...and itl be by one of the 12 poolsides they have going in this house and am hoping it is raining that day!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ashwink630sun2011Chimpsydocgirl--sumana13---Sush-

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

Hi Sush, spice girls! Yes I too made the mistake of watching SBB and thought oh no this week is going to be a disaster but I was wrong. The week is off to a positive start, consistency remains while incorporating some light hearted moments, now this is how its done!

What I loved

- Mami's dialogue about until Khushi has kids of her own, the chillar party and Mami's oh so classic walk. I just love her! What was really interesting about this scene is Arnav's reaction to Mami's dialogue, no annoyance, no objections. Its like this came natural to him

- Nani continuing to support Khushi who is continuing her dabba business while tutoring. There is no reason why Khushi can't continue her dabba business just because Arnav doesn't want her at the office and it seems the CVs found a way around this while keeping her as an independant working woman!

- Khushi continuing her silent treatment! Unlike in the past where Khushi was shown to be brushing off Arnav's insults the following day, this time around it wasn't the case. Khushi really took his words to heart and she is really hurting

- The use of Beauty and the Beast to fit Arnav and Khushi's track, well done! Khushi has finally acknowledged Arnav is her prince but also a beast, one who can be loving and harsh the next. The flashbacks were well incorporated into this scene.

- Loved Arnav's scenes with Nikhil. Arnav has really mellowed, before he couldn't stand to be around kids and here he is compromising and smiling with Nikhil who hid his plants!

- Liked the way Arnav and Khushi communicated, it may not be the way we want but its a start especially since they went two days without saying anything to each other

- Anjali has been brought in to play cupid again, mixed feelings about this as I was loving the involvement of the little kids. Who knows maybe they will join forces with Anjali and Nani, both of whom know how much Khushi and Arnav love each other but at the same time can't stop hurting each other.

As you can see, no complaints. I really enjoyed this episode.

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePommeJordinUnfinishedsun2011ChimpsyspsharmiladocgirlRag1nishowstruckdesigirl_18--Sari--savvy05premparbat--sumana13---Vee05-pinky_blueskies-Sush-

Go to top