Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Sushpective- Sort of confession.? (Page 13)

sbk2 IF-Sizzlerz
sbk2
sbk2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
Hiya Sush and everyone else...

Liked todays's episode a lot.

Busy tonight...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--premparbat--Sari---Sush--Vee05-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Updated on Page 1!!!
Newbiesoapfan IF-Sizzlerz
Newbiesoapfan
Newbiesoapfan

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vee05

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Originally posted by docgirl

Originally posted by Rag1ni

Speaking of Shaitaans, where is the real Shaitaan? No attempts were made to steal the top secret file. Sooo disappointed.

LOL ! According to the new IPL formula, the real shaitan has been "filed" away until a late Wednesday appearance. Thursday he'll wreak havoc and instigate much nafrat again. Friday things will die down and by Monday we'll be ready for the next fable of true love with the another round of almost confessions from the ADD stricken leads. Lather, rinse, repeat until the IPL closing ceremony. Wink

Why can't they just give that IPL trophy to whichever team has Rahul Dravid and be done with it. Bah!

NOOO Mumbai Indian's all the way...any team God himself plays for Big smile But jokes aside i think the Pune Warriors might be this years team!
CSK it is againTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hi Sush, was waiting for your post. Loved the B & B take and the confession of sorts from Khushi. I have been dying to see something from her side and today, it happened. I am so very happy. Loved Nikhil the little deal maker.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Sush-

sugar_babe IF-Rockerz
sugar_babe
sugar_babe

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jamba111

Hey Sush

Typing this on the run - but I liked what I saw today. Will be back later to join the hangout!!

1. The kids, bar one, were cute - the back and forth messaging was cuter, and BS baiting that kid with glasses was OTT aww LOL

2. Agree with Ratna - the box of Legos that is RM was jumbled up again to fit the story line, its like we're supposed to stick logic into the oven along with dinner when we settle down to watch Ouch

3. Liked how they weaved a kinda-sorta confession into the B&B story. Of course, it sailed right through ASR's consciousness - to be stored in subliminal memory when the RTR finally begins. This trip is going to be longer than the Boston Marathon!

4. Anj again?? Angry Woman - you won't let them fight in peace, and you won't let them make up in peace!! She's the ideal candidate to use when advertising the benefits of nuclear families. Confused

5. And finally - SI's hair. The sheer OMG  horror of that nest continues to put me off each time I see it perched precariously on her head. 

Between the wig for her and the gel for him - the hair stylist on this show needs to be put out to pasture permanently. Angry Angry Angry

I just remembered, the sari scene where Khushi teaches Lavanya how to tie one and ASR pretty much has his X-Ray vision on glaring at her, similar positions again today!! Lavanya stayed in the guest room, the same place the tutoring took place today and ASR was gardening, more specifically watering his plants that day too, just like today. So maybe the guesthouse does have a poolside view. Also, they have 2 pools, I think, one down and one that is outside his room.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PommePomme-Jamba---sumana13---Sush-

Sahana2 Senior Member
Sahana2
Sahana2

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Hey Sush and All,

Lovely post and lovely takes everyone. 

I am really late to this party but just wanted to drop in and say hi. Life w/o IF these days is like Arnav w/o Khushi :-)
Anyway , today's episode was a okay episode for me, given that I had set the bar quite low. They did maintain some continuity of Khushi's feelings . Again they do not do that well when it came to how ASR reacted after seeing Khushi after 2 full days. 
Really liked how the B&B story was woven into the characters, I think it was a perfect fit for ASR and KKG. Loved Sanaya's and Barun's acting as always, the kids weren't all that bad either. 

To me, it wasn't quite a confession. I saw it more as a realization for Khushi. A true confession for me is when Khushi speaks her out to her LG without being under the influence of booze, bhaang or kids :-) And what kind of budhdhu is our LG? He heard Khushi say it out loud that her rakshas and her prince charming were one and the same, and no reaction from him ?? I did not quite get that piece.

I did love the way they communicated through love letters , more so because ASR took the first step. 

Anji getting another hint of marital trubles between her bro and sis in law? Does not give me much hope, she'll either shove it under the rug just like the dhaaga or do something stupid like confiding in her husband. Let me see if CVs surprise us.

Also read an article that there will be no movement in story until IPL ends. And how long is IPL supposed to run for? 2 mos? So all we'll get is a dumb new track every week which has nothing to do with the original story. 

I think I've figured out the RM layout somewhat, will try to explain when I have more time. 

Bye
Sahana

PommePomme--sumana13--premparbat--Sari---Sush-

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
hi sush & sg's :D

got late, eh? Embarrassed sorry again..

tbh, since i saw friday's sbb, my heart started beating real fast.. before watching the epi -- i had weird thoughts and all thinking we might get a crappy episode again.. but i guess i shouldn't have believed in any of these SBS/B IBN7 and all coz it kind changes one's view on the episode without watching yet. and I think I'm glad I've just been reading updates and not watching them the past 2-3 SBS/B of IPK.

anywhoos.. I liked last night's epi -- maami was funny! LOL i liked what she said abt the kids LOL

i loved the way khushi said the story on Sundari & Shaitaan = perfect example of ArHi.. it was a sort of a confession that both Shaitaan and Rajkumar for her is the same and she is pertaining to Arnav. Arnav stunned to hear that from her.

the kids were cute.. LOL esp the way they stole the plants + Nikhil with Arnav = really adorable.

the smile Day Dreaming

wonder what anji's going to do tonight.. hope she doesn't involve creepwa.

PommePomme--sumana13--premparbat--Sari---Sush-

savvy05 IF-Rockerz
savvy05
savvy05

Posted: 10 April 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Sush, if I am correct Gautam Hegde the writer does the writing for both SNS as well as IPK, so they may have taken some liberties doing a fun mocking at the other show. I am sure it is a spoof because the very character of Khushi is diametrically opposite to Gopi.

Edited by savvy05 - 10 April 2012 at 6:19am

Go to top